PDA

View Full Version : (Joke Thread) 10 EASY STEPS TO NAVIGATING THE FOR HONOR FORUMS & GAME

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 03:30 AM
How to play For Honor properly and handle yourself on the forums.

*Ahem*

Step 1) Main *Insert literally any hero here* cuz its totes OP and scrublordz can't hang with *Insert literally any hero here*

Step 2) Anything and everything that is used to kill you is OP and you should constantly makes threads on the forums about it obviously. Also use Caps Lock and lots of swear words and threats. that way you sound mature and sophisticated.

Step 3) If you lose a 1v1 situation its clearly because the other guy is Host/Hacking/Lagging/Glitching/Cheesing/OP and you should make a thread about it

Step 4) Constantly talk about how done you are with the game and how you are gonna get a refund

Step 5) Pretend like Step 4 never happened and continue to play the game anyway and continue complaining on the forums

Step 6) Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is clearly a Troll/Ubisoft Employee/Dumb/Scrub or all of the above.

Step 7) Be sure to think that you know more about the coding and balance of the game than the people who have worked on the game and in the game industry for years. You just picked up the game 3 days ago, but CLEARLY you know more than they do.

Step 8) If an Ubisoft employee responds to a thread and does not say EXACTLY what you wanna hear then clearly you have the right to directly insult them and their families. Once again be sure to use all caps so you sound mature and sophisticated.

Step 9) If you do not feel like your threads are being taken seriously due to your clearly unbiased and intelligent opinion be sure to make even more threads about the same topic. That way you can clearly assert your opinion in a mature way.

Step 10) If all else fails be sure to accuse Ubisoft of stealing your money and lying to you even though you knew exactly what you were buying from the beginning. Once again be sure to use all caps and lots of swear words so you can come off as mature and sophisticated.

Enjoy the forums :)

I am of course clearly joking lol

ThePollie
03-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Insert mocking poorly written short hand regarding OP's mother, her talent for oral sex, and his utter inability to play at a level beyond that of a braindead turtle with a cheap Mac book.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Insert mocking poorly written short hand regarding OP's mother, her talent for oral sex, and his utter inability to play at a level beyond that of a braindead turtle with a cheap Mac book.

Insert clearly overthought and overly wordy retort questioning the maturity of the poster as well as his skill at the game even though I have no clue how he plays

Insert obligatory and taunting final smug comment followed by "LUL"

ThePollie
03-01-2017, 03:49 AM
Insert quality memes and implications of only pretending to be a moron.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 03:53 AM
Insert quality memes and implications of only pretending to be a moron.

Insert old but good meme along with the word "SUUUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE"

ThePollie
03-01-2017, 03:57 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) You have been skillfully baited into my ruse. Suffer now the consequences of such folly. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Shoshone Vulpes
03-01-2017, 03:59 AM
<Insert> ways OP is being condescending even though thread is labeled a joke thread.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 04:03 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) You have been skillfully baited into my ruse. Suffer now the consequences of such folly. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

I knew it all along. How dare you underestimate my power ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

<Insert> ways OP is being condescending even though thread is labeled a joke thread.

Insert ways you are proving my point about the forums by taking a joke thread seriously lol

Shoshone Vulpes
03-01-2017, 04:08 AM
<insert> ways the OP thinks they are the only one not taking the joke thread seriously and insert LOL to prove it.

ThePollie
03-01-2017, 04:09 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Your fearful cowering behind feigned understanding of my elaborate trap is proof of the inferiority within your genes. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 04:16 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Your fearful cowering behind feigned understanding of my elaborate trap is proof of the inferiority within your genes. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Insert accusation of trolling because I am intellectually incapable of keeping up with the rational thoughts you are throwing at me

Obligatory fanboy comment

DJ_Masterson
03-01-2017, 04:20 AM
You forgot Step 11) Take part in actually meaningful conversations (such as discussion about the Defense Meta), barely read anything about the subject and instead immediately attempt to derail the topic by crying about Assassin classes.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 04:39 AM
You forgot Step 11) Take part in actually meaningful conversations (such as discussion about the Defense Meta), barely read anything about the subject and instead immediately attempt to derail the topic by crying about Assassin classes.

I felt it best to stick with 10 steps so the average forum goer can count the steps on their fingers.

I didn't wanna confuse them with big numbers :rolleyes:

FramboisMan
03-01-2017, 05:52 AM
I felt it best to stick with 10 steps so the average forum goer can count the steps on their fingers.

I didn't wanna confuse them with big numbers :rolleyes:

Ergonomics...niceee...

I try to avoid all of those bad habits, except reposting; mainly game mode ideas and the round ending scandal. Hey, the more it's seen, the greater (not much) the chance it'll stick around a bit longer before being sucked into the void of forgotten threads. While we're here, let me link them now!