PDA

View Full Version : 1.03 Bugs

LastDaimyo
02-28-2017, 07:02 PM
I found so many bugs in this patch :
- Game freeze every times when match end .
- Process ..... ? Can do anything .
- Frame drop/stutter
Everything was alright until 1.03 patch .
Does anyone have this problem ?

SpringReborn
02-28-2017, 07:16 PM
Lots of threads about this. Im on ps4 and the patch hasnt dropped for us, but I hope this gets fixed before they release it for us. I honestly thought this game couldnt get any worse. At this rate the game will be dead in one or two months. Even if they eventually fix it the game already has established a bad reputation for itself and the reviews are quite low.

Riouxthless
02-28-2017, 07:23 PM
I don't think it's a bug, but the added "Quit to desktop" after a match has already got me 3 times in the last hour :P

Nyquilz
03-02-2017, 06:10 AM
"alt+tab while in game and go to task manager. click on the details tab and find forhonor.exe. right click and set priority to lower than normal or low, and then set affinity and uncheck one of the processors (i unchecked processor 7). This fixed the stuttering for me.

PS. you have to do this everytime you restart the game."

-these steps fixed mine hope they can help you

SerArthur-Dayne
03-02-2017, 06:39 AM
COULD ANY MODS HELP? Is there a way to report bugs on this forum? Ive just run into a few new ones since the patch, and also a few that havent been fixet yet. Ill just leave them here I guess.

--Didnt get to record it, but had a bug where the game menu went blurry except for the UI. This continued into a match, where only the UI was in focus... It fixed itself upon leaving the match.

--The game is having an odd time recognising my PS4 controller on the PC. half the time it thinks its an xbox controller, and the appropriate button prompts seem to gliutch back and forth between the two, kinda lagging the system and input a little, sometimes not responding to input for a split second. I suspect this may be the cause of some of the blocking issues people might be having using a controller.

--Player Emblem still flickers on character.

--NAT type has just randomly changed to yellow today (others are having this issue)

Thanks.

Bracus_Maximus
03-02-2017, 07:27 AM
COULD ANY MODS HELP? Is there a way to report bugs on this forum? Ive just run into a few new ones since the patch, and also a few that havent been fixet yet. Ill just leave them here I guess.

--Didnt get to record it, but had a bug where the game menu went blurry except for the UI. This continued into a match, where only the UI was in focus... It fixed itself upon leaving the match.

--The game is having an odd time recognising my PS4 controller on the PC. half the time it thinks its an xbox controller, and the appropriate button prompts seem to gliutch back and forth between the two, kinda lagging the system and input a little, sometimes not responding to input for a split second. I suspect this may be the cause of some of the blocking issues people might be having using a controller.

--Player Emblem still flickers on character.

--NAT type has just randomly changed to yellow today (others are having this issue)

Thanks.

Had the same blurry thing on map before but never in a match. Now it happened. Wasnt fun fighting when everything was blurry

AegonTheConq
03-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Lots of threads about this. Im on ps4 and the patch hasnt dropped for us, but I hope this gets fixed before they release it for us. I honestly thought this game couldnt get any worse. At this rate the game will be dead in one or two months. Even if they eventually fix it the game already has established a bad reputation for itself and the reviews are quite low.

I honestly don't want the patch. Well at least the guard break nerf. They are dumbing this game down badly and something needs to be done or this will be a huge waste of money for a lot of people. Its really sad.