PDA

View Full Version : So... question

ld1449
02-28-2017, 04:48 PM
I got the game recently and decided to jump into the campaign for practice, so far, I'm enjoying it very much. Then suddenly, I got onto chapter 2 and picked a Female Raider for ****s and giggles seeing as how the Viking esque warriors are always burly dudes like the male counterpart...

Good god... the *voice acting*

Not sure what went wrong there but it went wrong in a biiiig way. To the point that I can't even take her (or the chapter 2 campaign) seriously. After browsing through the game for a way to change the character choice and not finding one, I've decided to come to the forums and ask/see if anyone knows of a way to change the campaign characters in game, or of some kind of workaround, or at least a statement from the devs that say they're working on putting that option in the game or *something* that lets me actually enjoy a campaign that, while short, clearly was done with a measurable degree of care and effort.

Ulfhedinn_.
02-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Since the game's release I've only managed to get as far as the second mission in the Viking's story. The campaign is terrible. Story, voice acting, missions, everything. I'd suggest loading up a practice game against a lvl 0/1/2/3 bot to learn to play, and only play the campaign for whatever rewards it gives you in multiplayer, like steel or engravings or whatever.

ld1449
02-28-2017, 06:11 PM
Since the game's release I've only managed to get as far as the second mission in the Viking's story. The campaign is terrible. Story, voice acting, missions, everything. I'd suggest loading up a practice game against a lvl 0/1/2/3 bot to learn to play, and only play the campaign for whatever rewards it gives you in multiplayer, like steel or engravings or whatever.

That... doesn't really answer the question. I *do* enjoy the campaign and would like to continue to do so by changing the viking character. The question is what can I do to acomplish that, not the best/most convenient method to practice