PDA

View Full Version : Get Good?

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 02:53 PM
Anyone else here sick and tired of seeing people whine and complain about useless things? Nerf this, buff that, get rid of this, get rid of that? Am I, the only one that see nothing wrong with this game? ****, I don't have issues blocking, parrying, and counter attacking. I mean there are red arrows that show you exactly where your opponent is striking from. Do people truly have a hard time reacting? Now, I do know about the Valk & PK issues, the Valk is fixed, but PK maybe sorta kinda broken, but If you guys keep complaining, Ubisoft is just going to ruin their own game and turn it into another Overwatch nerf & buff **** fiesta.

Panzer_Cmndr
02-28-2017, 02:54 PM
What class do you play?

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 03:02 PM
I main the Nobushi, but I have played the other classes on my wife's account. She main's the Valk. Not every class is the same speed, got it, they got different speeds for blocks, attacks, etc. If you are gonna reply with, "Oh, Nobushi, that's why you aren't having any issues." Let me tell you this, a fight isn't meant to be rushed, like 420 Blazit COD style, okay? It take's me a good while to kill one good opponent who knows his ****. Sorry for the salt feed, but seriously, as a student in game development nerfs and buffs need to be thought out and planned carefully. We all knew the Valk needed a slight buff in the end, but the PK? That was sorta unnecessary, but guessing Ubisoft had to give into a lot of complainers. It won't be long until they start doing it to every character and more complainers will complain in the forums, thus leading to breaking For Honor completely.

AmericanBalls
02-28-2017, 03:25 PM
I'm sick of complainers like you, as well.

Crymax.

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm sick of complainers like you, as well.

Crymax.

Good, get good scrub.

Astrolite.
02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
I main the Nobushi

There's your problem.

Kharneth88
02-28-2017, 03:41 PM
git*
gud*

Fuzzybutts
02-28-2017, 03:42 PM
So basically what your saying is no matter how broken the game-state is, if people want change you think the meta should never evolve and remain stagnant and constant until the game dies from it?

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 03:56 PM
So basically what your saying is no matter how broken the game-state is, if people want change you think the meta should never evolve and remain stagnant and constant until the game dies from it?

If you don't mind me asking for your opinion, what do you see that is broken exactly other than the Valk and PK? Let me rant for a bit, I did mention the Valk needed a buff, but the PK didn't. That's one thing I can agree on. Valk couldn't do **** for damage. Also, meta, what is this meta your talking about? Is there a specific team composition needed to win Dominion/ Skirmish 4v4's? Elimination 4v4's? Duel 1v1? Brawl 2v2? Help me understand this more since I still don't see anything wrong. Edit: I'm just gonna add one more thing, this game is about war correct? When did war ever have a meta?

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 03:58 PM
There's your problem.

Check my reply above, I have also played other characters on my wife's account. She mains the Valk, which did need that slight buff.

Zordrage
02-28-2017, 04:07 PM
If you don't mind me asking for your opinion, what do you see that is broken exactly other than the Valk and PK? Let me rant for a bit, I did mention the Valk needed a buff, but the PK didn't. That's one thing I can agree on. Valk couldn't do **** for damage. Also, meta, what is this meta your talking about? Is there a specific team composition needed to win Dominion/ Skirmish 4v4's? Elimination 4v4's? Duel 1v1? Brawl 2v2? Help me understand this more since I still don't see anything wrong. Edit: I'm just gonna add one more thing, this game is about war correct? When did war ever have a meta?

tell me what can you do againts 4 warlords ?

short answer.....

Nothing.

Long answer....

Pray that they suck.

ALSO lots of complains aren't TRULY Balance complaints but more of complaints againts abilities and mechanics that suck any fun out of the game.....

KrazyAsian911
02-28-2017, 04:49 PM

short answer.....

Nothing.

Long answer....

Pray that they suck.

ALSO lots of complains aren't TRULY Balance complaints but more of complaints againts abilities and mechanics that suck any fun out of the game.....

4 warlords? Yes, pray that they suck, but you can always group up, and pray your team knows when to dodge and guard break. Hell, throw them off the ledge. You can focus on blocking and parrying to build up revenge which can help a lot to kill one of them. That is literally what I would/ can do. Have I done it before? Yes, and I also went up against 4 Shogoki players with my friend's and we won the match because we just dodge all their charges and parried their slow attacks. There are many ways to approach things, it'll piss you off, but the more you play, the more you will start to see a certain pattern people play.

I am also aware about abilities people use, but I keep trying to understand why don't people just use their own abilities to counter act or maybe stack on debuff resistance? We do have more than just one in each tree. Plus, your gear helps too, a little.

If you don't mind replying, what abilities have you seen that are unfair?

Edit: Just want to make another edit, the 4 warlords, your talking about dominion correct? If so its literally anything goes, team fights are key to win dominion anyways, same as skirmish. 4v4 elimination? Same as 1v1, take out your warlord, your good. The 4 shogoki players we faced was in a dominion match too by the way.

NeoVidia
02-28-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm sick of this game being passive/faint/map kills only, this game enables turtle players so much I have actually had 4 matches of people waiting at the edge for 4minutes. This game is just boring and ******ed now. I'm actually so angry, I'm quitting this game, and picking up a real fighting game.

People queue'ing up, but not even playing 10/10.

Giggley-puff
02-28-2017, 09:01 PM
I feel the same way. You just need to learn how to play against certain picks. So many people whine on here when in reality they are just making mistakes or rushing fights.

Recently someone posted a video about how the lawbringer wasn't fair and you could literally watch it and cringe because you could see everything he did wrong in his fight.
I wish more people uploaded complaint videos with their post so we could just sit there and be like "well, yeah but you did this instead of this and that's why you lost". It's so funny.

Yeah the Valk needed fixing since they nerfed her in alpha and I think they did a decent job with fixing her. The PK are kind of out of control right now, abusing zoning and just how fast they are/recover/swinging.

Too many people whine on here when in reality they are just either bad, or not playing logically.

I really hope this doesn't turn into another game destroyed by it's creators/game team because they try and cater to every whine and ***** in fourms. They'll buff and nerf the characters so frequently trying to keep up and it becomes so unbalanced it's unfixable without people whining when the next round of buffs/nerfs come about. It'll be another overwatch fiasco for sure.

No game will ever be perfectly balanced. It's impossible. But they try to be close (at least I hope) but you will always have people whining no matter what and the DEVS have to understand that. Someone will always co

Giggley-puff
02-28-2017, 09:04 PM
I'm sick of this game being passive/faint/map kills only, this game enables turtle players so much I have actually had 4 matches of people waiting at the edge for 4minutes. This game is just boring and ******ed now. I'm actually so angry, I'm quitting this game, and picking up a real fighting game.

People queue'ing up, but not even playing 10/10.

Yeah i mean, on some maps the environment kills can't be avoided and it just turns into a whole game of who can push who off the ledge first. I wish they didn't even have them, so fights would be about skill not luck. That's just me though. Let ubi do what they think is best.

Exaffect
02-28-2017, 09:07 PM
You play this game with other people. Grow up and get used to it. People have different feedback.

rookiethenewguy
02-28-2017, 09:29 PM

short answer.....

Nothing.

Long answer....

Pray that they suck.

4 Shugoki's.

Short Answer....

Done

m3gas_
02-28-2017, 09:30 PM

And where exactly did you see a META-game in For Honor ?!...

Giggley-puff
02-28-2017, 09:41 PM
i actually played a game against four shogukis. I though, f.cuking great, but we easily wrecked them. (dominion) Their attacks are telegraphed, slow, powerful but fighting against four of them i quickly learned what to look out for and when to attack. and it was rather easy to win.

Gnarxly
02-28-2017, 10:00 PM
Literally 9 out of 10 players that come whine on the forum are just being ignorant, fueling their compulsive need to make changes that fit to their needs better, instead of adapting and learning themselves.
In-game chat is even worse.

Sauronbaine
02-28-2017, 10:15 PM
Its not that the game is broken per say, it's that certain characters are being graviated towards that is the problem.

Right now I can't find anything about the numbers, but if you play enough you see patterns on what is played more than others.

PK, Nooboshi((I love this nick name for her.)), Orochi, Berserker, Warden.

These are the top 5 played imo. ESP PK and Orochi.

You have to remember that this is a fighting game just like any other. Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter suffer form the same issues.

Speed wins. Range with speed is just silly. Range, Speed AND a bleed is even more silly.

DJ_Masterson
02-28-2017, 11:30 PM
If you don't mind me asking for your opinion, what do you see that is broken exactly other than the Valk and PK?

You didn't ask me for MINE but I'll offer it nonetheless.

Parry Meta. It's dumb.

Sure it's fun for a while but then you realize at some point the "highest levels" of play involve sitting around waiting for your opponent to be the idiot who attacks first.

Zordrage
03-01-2017, 12:23 AM
I am also aware about abilities people use, but I keep trying to understand why don't people just use their own abilities to counter act or maybe stack on debuff resistance? We do have more than just one in each tree. Plus, your gear helps too, a little.

If you don't mind replying, what abilities have you seen that are unfair?

1: as i said what stops people using also these crap abilities is it kills the fun so thats why

2:

- Shoguki insta kill
- Shoguki super wide Charge Spam when on bridges
- Conquerors Shield Charge into heavy spam 24/7 till you die or fall into a hole
- Valkiers knockdown combo spam till you die
- Kensei Automatic free Daze/Stun that drains most of your stamina and blinds you on every single GB throw
- Wardens Shoulder spam
- Warlords Super armor ( they don't need it they are tanky as hell as is ) this just makes them annoying and can give them free Head Butt and free hits bassicaly
- Peackeepers have too fast light attacks so fast that if they feint it EVEN if you can react to feint they will hit you because the attack registers 1st most of the time its that fast.
- The Bow Ability
- Nuboshi Bleed and kite at 1 bar HP till you die even if it takes them minutes to kill you because HP auto regens from under 1 bar hp to 1 and a half bar except if your bleeding

just top out of my head....

Dry.Fish
03-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Wish I could play against people a lot better then me so I could have something to work towards