PDA

View Full Version : The Sitting Duck Problem

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 03:51 AM
So there have been several times now that while I'm waiting my turn to take off that the enemy attacks and destroys my plane.

On another retake of the mission, I elect to immediately break formation and take-off.

Dumb question - Is this what I'm suppose to do? There's nothing more frustrating then sitting there and being damaged or destroyed /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Into mission 5 or 6 now. Had to fly during a heavy rainstorm with lighting and wind. Tough and very hard to see. I really appreciated the following mission with its blue skies /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 03:51 AM
So there have been several times now that while I'm waiting my turn to take off that the enemy attacks and destroys my plane.

On another retake of the mission, I elect to immediately break formation and take-off.

Dumb question - Is this what I'm suppose to do? There's nothing more frustrating then sitting there and being damaged or destroyed /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Into mission 5 or 6 now. Had to fly during a heavy rainstorm with lighting and wind. Tough and very hard to see. I really appreciated the following mission with its blue skies /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Do whatever you like! it's your game on your PC. Who's to say how you should play it?

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.

XyZspineZyX
09-16-2003, 08:51 AM
the dynamic mission generator ocasionally throws up an impossible mission

not much to do about it

<center> http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDLAtUWiWZ3BKw19!aryp7v3C1h1DuNwpHOOuqhlraGSyMAY KiPEOZAA1OBgsLu*Sa0UQ2my0PiFyvNkJ5K7Clsoy7yNtEvOXY nHDuPNiotpZACY2oJxw/aircraftround.jpg </center>