PDA

View Full Version : Fix your matchmaking.

raptor2218
02-28-2017, 02:24 PM
People with no reputation should not be ****ing fighting rep 5-6-7 and above. I a rep 1(I'll be honest I don't play a lot.) Or even people who have none and aren't even close to getting a rep SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING REPUTATION 11 HEROES. Or ****ing 5 or 6 or 7. Secondly fix this damn "honor" system you installed to be worth a damn not just something for ****ing achievement hunters. Punish people for not being honorable. I am tired of being forced into 3v1's. It isn't that I can't handle it but it gets absolutely boring when the game is nothing but 3v1's or just lets just all play the Orochi.

Sandpit77
02-28-2017, 06:14 PM
??
Punish people for not being "honorable"? Uhm.... no thanks.

raptor2218
02-28-2017, 06:35 PM
??
Punish people for not being "honorable"? Uhm.... no thanks.
If you can't fight on your own against someone at equal level and the only way you can win a match is ganging up on ONE person then you don't deserve the same amount XP, or steel, or war assets. You want to sit around and act like the *** who can fight on his own then either get rid of the game or stick to single player. Not saying you specifically play that way I don't know if you do but even then still defending that **** is not good for a healthy game mechanic.

Aptrgangr666
02-28-2017, 06:46 PM
This whole matchmaking is a ****ing joke so far, hopefully it gets patched, today I've been queues about 2-5min per Dominion match, then I get thrown into a fight where enemy team has already 600-900 points, my team has 1 afk, or 2 bots, or both. ****ing fun. This is normal for me, 90% of the time, bot teams or afk players at the start, or just get thrown into fights that already lost cause because enemy has people with 1-3 rep and item level 50-70 and/or me team has those said afk's/bots.

EDIT: Reminds me of certain game, made by Wargaming...

raptor2218
02-28-2017, 09:11 PM
This whole matchmaking is a ****ing joke so far, hopefully it gets patched, today I've been queues about 2-5min per Dominion match, then I get thrown into a fight where enemy team has already 600-900 points, my team has 1 afk, or 2 bots, or both. ****ing fun. This is normal for me, 90% of the time, bot teams or afk players at the start, or just get thrown into fights that already lost cause because enemy has people with 1-3 rep and item level 50-70 and/or me team has those said afk's/bots.

EDIT: Reminds me of certain game, made by Wargaming...

Not to mention this has turned into pay to win. Wave your credit card get 150000 steel have absolutely no rank and have orange or yellow gear.