PDA

View Full Version : For honor i buy steel pack from PlayStation store and its not working | Forums

gurdianian
02-28-2017, 01:02 PM
hello.

i was buy steel pack from PlayStation store 11.000 steel pack and 5.000 steel pack 2 order and i open my game for honor i dont see my buying in ?? what was that please help

how i can use the steel pack in my game to use 16.000 steel pack in my game and i have order in my email Illustrate purchase the correct way..

Sephriem
02-28-2017, 01:39 PM
Try restoring your PlayStation liscences

XMB (ps menu) > settings > PlayStation Network / Account management > restore liscences

It'll check all your purchases, dlc, games, addons, bundles and micro transactions.

Once that's successful boot into the game fully and you should have a message saying something about success steel and it should then be in your normal pool at the top.

If that doesn't work it's also worth checking your bank/ps wallet to check the payment went through, and you purchase history on the PS4 again through

PlayStation network / account management > account information > wallet > transaction history.

If all is clear and the payment is there, you'll need to contact Ubisoft support and full explain the situation.

If the money has left your bank account but hasn't shown up on PlayStation then you'd need to contact PlayStation support.

Hope that helps

gurdianian
02-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Try restoring your PlayStation liscences

XMB (ps menu) > settings > PlayStation Network / Account management > restore liscences

It'll check all your purchases, dlc, games, addons, bundles and micro transactions.

Once that's successful boot into the game fully and you should have a message saying something about success steel and it should then be in your normal pool at the top.

If that doesn't work it's also worth checking your bank/ps wallet to check the payment went through, and you purchase history on the PS4 again through

PlayStation network / account management > account information > wallet > transaction history.

If all is clear and the payment is there, you'll need to contact Ubisoft support and full explain the situation.

If the money has left your bank account but hasn't shown up on PlayStation then you'd need to contact PlayStation support.

Hope that helps

thx you i will do it

gurdianian
03-01-2017, 10:44 AM
its not working i do what u told to me and i make restore but nothing happen