PDA

View Full Version : Can you explain me the logic behind insta ressing people?

EmpiRiuS
02-28-2017, 12:17 PM
I just went from 2-0 to 3-2 two times becouse people can ressurect a player faster than i hit with my heavy attack. I was just wondering behind the logic of that mechanic.
Do explain.

x LethalNoodle
02-28-2017, 12:46 PM
Because it's at a cost of Block Damage Resistance, and Stamina Regen. If people want to be revive orientated, I applaud them. Because I would not ever want to give up either of those two stats just for a quick revive.

What's even worse is the Shugoki who you can't even interrupt :D You whack away at him: "STOP, REVIVING, HIMMMMM!!" and he's all like: "Lol don't care."

Krytren
02-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Best way is to quick attack or grab them on the go...

emoKittenCZ
02-28-2017, 06:03 PM
Best way is to quick attack or grab them on the go...

this...

if something is too fast for your heavy attack, why do you still try to heavy attack that?

Allyrion8
02-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Because it's at a cost of Block Damage Resistance, and Stamina Regen. If people want to be revive orientated, I applaud them. Because I would not ever want to give up either of those two stats just for a quick revive.

What's even worse is the Shugoki who you can't even interrupt :D You whack away at him: "STOP, REVIVING, HIMMMMM!!" and he's all like: "Lol don't care."

Shugoki is good at reviving because of that. His default first trait is also to revive faster.

Guardbreak him to stop him.