PDA

View Full Version : Round rewards?

Choomah_xd
02-28-2017, 11:03 AM
So, I'm a little mad how my friend who deployed 90k assets got 9 scavenger crates where as I only got 2 when I deployed 215-220k assets. Is this a part of the game or a bug?

Plutonium Bug
02-28-2017, 11:04 AM
I thought it was winners 3 second 2 and last only one crate

Choomah_xd
02-28-2017, 11:06 AM
I thought it was winners 3 second 2 and last only one crate

If so, whats the point in even putting in war assets. I kinda grinded so I could as much amount rewards I could.

Plutonium Bug
02-28-2017, 11:07 AM
I have over 400K deployed that would be 40 crates in your theory that would be ridiculous.

Juuudass
02-28-2017, 11:09 AM
i have deployed 800k and got 2 crates i will not even bother anymore. Kinda ridiculous to get that as reward when u did that much honestly.

Plutonium Bug
02-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Both knights? Haven't logged on yet as I am at work

Choomah_xd
02-28-2017, 11:14 AM
I have over 400K deployed that would be 40 crates in your theory that would be ridiculous.

rip :/ guess my mate was lying. Still tho its kind a pointless

iHunny
02-28-2017, 11:21 AM
I am a Viking and got 3 Premium packs.

RatedChaotic
02-28-2017, 11:27 AM
Not sure my total amount but I deployed assets hundreds of times and got 2 crates. I will not waste my time manually deploying them anymore, thats for sure.

Jobsalot
02-28-2017, 11:45 AM
I have critizised the entire faction war system elsewhere before and in combination with the laughable reward it leads the entire concept ad absurdum. I am glad that the knights made at least second place but the samurai are the real losers here and must feel most betrayed of all. Literally none of the previous efforts over the past two weeks mattered if the round and the faction war as a whole is essentially decided on a single day, maybe even just in a few hours if the territorial race is a close one.

Ubisoft, please reconsider the entire system of the faction war. Many people spent hours upon hours battling hard for their war resources and try to strategically place them. You can't just feed the participants two lousy loot crates which could also be earned by taking a minuscule amount of steel and just purchasing them. Steel that can be earned in a few plays by fulfillling daily or weekly orders. It is laughable. It is not a reward, it is a slap in the face.

The entire system is broken as it stands. Factor in territory held over the entirety of the round and the season instead of just the last update when the deadline is up. People will not even try anymore if they know beforehand that any effort is for naught.

Fix this broken system, and make it a larger and more fulfilling reward. Lump in champion status, special ornaments, unique gear or customizable stuff in there and it will actually feel like we are getting something back.

forhonorblog.de
02-28-2017, 11:45 AM

Noone said that they should give us crates for the assets we spend. What about nice looking emblem, a good suite or a nice optic for my head...Just anything.

Krytren
02-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Crates and add in some salvage for upgrading gear when we get crap (RNG HATES gamers)

I didn't do a lot, newb, I didn't know I needed to manually drop resources till the last min.

VIKINGS!!!!