PDA

View Full Version : Is it not possible to gb a zerket after parry?

Nipheria93
02-28-2017, 06:52 AM
Hello again friends i know i visit only for questions but the reason is I do not give a single thing about what ppl thinks about broken heroes or `this game is dead` topics so i mostly read dacent ones and continue my life. This time im here for that zerkers. Im not telling unbalanced but also i do not think they are perfectly balanced either. You see everytime i fight against one of them i will not have a chance to attack because of side step+attack combos so i must wait till they do something or im faking a haevy and parry their attacks in order to attack him somehow (im a warden main DEUS VULT). And today 10-20 times i tried that against a dacent one but every single gb is failed as he countered them? how? i thought that i gain a free gb after every parry?

Altair_Snake
02-28-2017, 06:54 AM
I read around here the Zerk's "super heavy atatcks" don't yield free GB after parry. I think they were the lunging top heavy and maybe the top heavy finisher.

Braegulfer
02-28-2017, 07:22 AM
I read around here the Zerk's "super heavy atatcks" don't yield free GB after parry. I think they were the lunging top heavy and maybe the top heavy finisher.

I think you're right. I know for sure you get the gb after parrying a side heavy.