PDA

View Full Version : Gold Edition

Jresyn
02-28-2017, 03:29 AM
Now I know I'm not the first and I surely will not be the last to post about this, but are we ever going to get an update or at least a response from Ubisoft on why we haven't received our content that was suppose to come along with the Gold Edition?
It's been 2 weeks since the games release and not even a peep from Ubisoft, it's like they got their money and don't give two ****s if the player base sticks around.

I payed my hard earned money to purchase the Gold Edition and would like an acceptable response besides sitting in queue for Online Chat support to be told "they're working on it but there's no time frame".

I would like some compensation for the 2 weeks I've missed out on my champion status and season pass as well as everything else I was promised with my Gold Edition... $100 might not be a lot to some but to me it's a lot, especially for a game.

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
February 24, 2017 10:05 PM

Lauren E: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Jresyn: Hello
Lauren E: Hello, how can I assist you today?
Jresyn: I'd like to know how to obtain the content that was promised with my Gold Edition purchase.
Lauren E: Alrighty. Are you able to attach your proof of purchase to this ticket?
Jresyn: I can take a picture of my receipt of that helps
Lauren E: That's totally fine.
Jresyn: just one second while I upload it
Jresyn: What's an acceptable place for me to upload for you?
Jresyn: http://i.imgur.com/my3WYfI.jpg
Lauren E: This ticket is fine. Please follow the steps below to attach it:

1. Click on https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases
2. Enter your Ubisoft Account credentials, and click Login.
3. Click on [Case.CaseNumber] to find your incident.
4. You may type a response in the "Would you like to add more details?" section.
5. Click "ADD COMMENT" to send the response.
6. Click "Attach documents" and find the requested images / files and click Open.
7. For attaching multiple files, click "+Add Files"
8. Click "SUBMIT ATTACHMENTS" to complete the incident.
Jresyn: I've submitted it to the case as well
Lauren E: Awesome! I am putting in the request now. I cannot give an exact ETA on when the content will be added, but you will receive an email from Support once it has. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Jresyn: I mean, I've been waiting since launch for the content. As you can see from my receipt I purchased the game on the day it was released . . . How much longer do they expect us to stay patient?
Lauren E: I'm truly sorry for the long wait and I understand your frustration. I cannot give an exact time frame on the wait, but I assure you the leads are working on all cases as quickly as possible so you can receive the content you had paid for.