View Full Version : Results are in - VIKINGS win

Gray360UK
02-28-2017, 03:04 AM
https://i.imgsafe.org/4da74e73ad.png

Congrats ... I suppose.

Bloody Samurai let them have it :p

Sky-Sweeper
02-28-2017, 03:06 AM
hey I'm just glad we pushed back hard enough to get to second.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-28-2017, 03:06 AM
Ahahahahahaha

Eat it

Godsplitter1991
02-28-2017, 03:09 AM
If ya aint ferst yer last

Trace_Legacy.
02-28-2017, 03:09 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/d83eeb9bac1360dfd16979d18a91b1ad.jpg Strange...seems like vikings and knights were even. yet somehow they had 24 territories?

Exaffect
02-28-2017, 03:10 AM
I'd be more interested in the war if it weren't a tug a war gimmick with no depth. I don't even deploy my assets anymore.

Bently454
02-28-2017, 03:10 AM
Ya it looks like that cause the territories reset

Sky-Sweeper
02-28-2017, 03:11 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/d83eeb9bac1360dfd16979d18a91b1ad.jpg Strange...seems like vikings and knights were even. yet somehow they had 24 territories?

you're looking at the update after the round ended.

CaptainPwnet
02-28-2017, 03:11 AM
The entire system is ridiculous anyways. You can see it right there in the pic. What is th epoint of the war itself in the first place if only the final standing at the end of the round matters with everything else up to that point completely pointless? The samurai even have more assets deployed than knights so why aren't they 2nd? Because they got tage teamed by the other 2 the entire time, then they let up the tag team once and samurai pushed back and then low and behold. More tagteaming the samurai back into submission just before end of the round lol.

Alamil
02-28-2017, 03:12 AM

That pick is post round. Vikings lose 3 territory on the way.

Trace_Legacy.
02-28-2017, 03:13 AM
I don't think so. Why would samurai start with less territory then? every faction starts with 20. Im guessing that ubisoft just failed (as usual) with their servers and gave an advantage to the vikings :/ oh ubisoft stay classic.

ArlianDeBias
02-28-2017, 03:13 AM
What did the Vikings get as a prize for winning round one?

Cyriccube
02-28-2017, 03:15 AM
Shoulda taken a picture not even a minute before the round ended. Said Knights: 14+7 Vikings 27-6 and Samurai 19(Something I wasn't watching them)

and suddently two territories shifted in less than a minute? I'd also like to note sometimes when the game lags re-entering the scene that I see only viking symbols where the rounds are. Coincidence? Seems like Ubisoft is up to their same **** from Beta where they ****ed over vikings and now their just gonna round robin **** everyone...especially with these ****ty rewards that make me not even want to bother with the faction war now. Just cut it out of the game, I can get 3 loot crates in a day's worth. I didn't work hard 15 days to get a cheap ubi handout win with the ****tiest rewards for a ton of players hard work. This is ****ing pathetic.

Then again maybe I shouldn't expect anything with the already ****ty Networking this game has.

Trace_Legacy.
02-28-2017, 03:16 AM

2-3 scav crates

Geeray
02-28-2017, 03:17 AM
How can Vikings and Knights tie in points and yet Vikings win? What's the tie breaking system. Also samurai didn't deserve last as they led the majority. Very stupid ending.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-28-2017, 03:18 AM
How can Vikings and Knights tie in points and yet Vikings win? What's the tie breaking system. Also samurai didn't deserve last as they led the majority. Very stupid ending.

It wasnt a tie, The vikings had 24 at the end, just for some reason at the start of round 2 they have 21

CoyoteXStarrk

3 premium chests lol

SirCorrino

After the round ended territories reset to 21 / 21 / 18. The end was 24 / 21 / 15 so Vikings won. Which is just as Vikings were the ones having the most overall territories during the round and generally had the most.

Gray360UK
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
Shoulda taken a picture not even a minute before the round ended. Said Knights: 14+7 Vikings 27-6 and Samurai 19(Something I wasn't watching them)

You mean this? :D

https://i.imgsafe.org/4debded92b.png

A little before this it did say Vikings -6, you are correct, it was looking like a tie.
But yeah, I guess the Samurai gave up another 3 just before the end.

Time to fall on your own swords Samurai ... honourable thing to do you know ;)

MacCait
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
Wow were those rewards measely or what? The amount of hours poured into the last two weeks... As it stands the faction war currently doesn't make sense anyway.

TCTF_SWAT
02-28-2017, 03:23 AM
What were people honestly expecting rewards wise? Like....I mean it's free loot boxes. What? A free execution or emote? Like.....use the noggin.

Wyked-Synn
02-28-2017, 03:24 AM
The winner is decided based on how many territories are successfully attacked and defended throughout the whole round, chill out.

FirestormX5
Samurais where is your Honour? we should all commit seppuku :(

PackingMoney
Kind of disappointed that I put in nearly 500,000 assets and yet still only got the same reward as someone who didn't even put in 50,000. Kind of defeats the whole purpose if you ask me.

Godsplitter1991
02-28-2017, 03:25 AM
Not measly. 3 premium loot crates is 1500 steel. That's 1500 steel you get to keep.

Exaffect
02-28-2017, 03:25 AM
What were people honestly expecting rewards wise? Like....I mean it's free loot boxes. What? A free execution or emote? Like.....use the noggin.

Ironic

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-28-2017, 03:27 AM
Samurais where is your Honour? we should all commit seppuku :(

There shall be no hara kiri today friend, i live to fight another day for the battle may be lost but the war still rages on. -turns and walks away into the sunset across a beaten battlefield-

PackingMoney
02-28-2017, 03:29 AM
Not measly. 3 premium loot crates is 1500 steel. That's 1500 steel you get to keep.

But you can also get this much from contracts in 1 day. 600 from the dailies and the 100 from the 8 contracts adds up to 1400. Then the games it takes to complete the contracts adds up to over 1500.

rcwd
02-28-2017, 03:29 AM
so the vikings only get 2-3 packs for winning the round? I got 2 for knights, seems like a garbo reward for first place

Godsplitter1991
02-28-2017, 03:37 AM
But you can also get this much from contracts in 1 day. 600 from the dailies and the 100 from the 8 contracts adds up to 1400. Then the games it takes to complete the contracts adds up to over 1500.

Well yeah, but it's still 3 premium crates you get for free. So if you did all of what you said and spent the 1500 that is, six crates?

Roggicc
02-28-2017, 03:39 AM
I'm surprised how optimistic you are for that stupid reward. To be honest it would be better if they gave no reward for rounds, only seasons

TripSin.
02-28-2017, 03:41 AM
Better join the Viking pain train right now for your free crates while you can because it aint stopping boys

CoyoteXStarrk
02-28-2017, 03:43 AM
The salt lol

Godsplitter1991
02-28-2017, 03:52 AM
Hehehe better luck next time fellas

Sky-Sweeper
02-28-2017, 03:55 AM

I was expecting an ornament, considering there are a lot that were shown before release that are missing...

Sky-Sweeper
02-28-2017, 03:56 AM
I'm surprised how optimistic you are for that stupid reward. To be honest it would be better if they gave no reward for rounds, only seasons

considering that's 3 months with nothing, I think they'd lose people a lot faster.

SirCorrino
02-28-2017, 03:59 AM
I was expecting an ornament, considering there are a lot that were shown before release that are missing...

Pretty sure we'll get that for the final season reward.

Gyson
02-28-2017, 04:23 AM
Better join the Viking pain train right now for your free crates while you can because it aint stopping boys

Ok, let's not go overboard. The Vikings barely eked out a win in what was literally the final minutes, and at every point throughout this past round every team has been on the top and the bottom. You're making it sound like the Vikings were dominating 24/7 the entire way, and while that's a good tale for the propaganda train it's chuffing a long ways away from the land of reality. :p

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-28-2017, 04:31 AM
Ok, let's not go overboard. The Vikings barely eked out a win in what was literally the final minutes, and at every point throughout this past round every team has been on the top and the bottom. You're making it sound like the Vikings were dominating 24/7 the entire way, and while that's a good tale for the propaganda train it's chuffing a long ways away from the land of reality. :p

No hes right, join the bandwagon. Just dont let everyone know since Round 1 is over that they wont get season rewards anymore when they do (; Make all their fighting worthless.

AciD.StreaM
02-28-2017, 04:33 AM
Vikings are so mainstream cause that tv or netflix show. Next season I'm going Viking, coz you know... I want to win too. :V

FRAKTICA
02-28-2017, 04:48 AM
The entire system is ridiculous anyways. You can see it right there in the pic. What is th epoint of the war itself in the first place if only the final standing at the end of the round matters with everything else up to that point completely pointless? The samurai even have more assets deployed than knights so why aren't they 2nd? Because they got tage teamed by the other 2 the entire time, then they let up the tag team once and samurai pushed back and then low and behold. More tagteaming the samurai back into submission just before end of the round lol.

Those Asset Deployment percentages in OP are where that person distributed his war assets in the round, not totals for each faction overall...

Harry_S._Houle
02-28-2017, 05:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/835940654509342724/chujJdF_.jpg

dat salt

ThePollie
02-28-2017, 05:09 AM
What's hilarious is how many vikings are circle-jerking each other over the win, but were rioting in a frothing mess after they lost the beta.

SethUnleashed
02-28-2017, 05:29 AM
What's hilarious is how many vikings are circle-jerking each other over the win, but were rioting in a frothing mess after they lost the beta.

same as knights were circle-jerking over the beta "win" and rubbed it in everyones faces for days... so yeah, every faction is full of the same whiners, bad winners, etc... nothing new, welcome to the internet xD

the ONE thing i dont like about the faction war is:

WHY are we even fighting for DAYS or WEEKS if the only thing that counts is the final territorry count?... like the only thing that really matters is the last (or maybe the 2 or 3 last) rounds, everything else is completely useless as it wont do **** for the end result

ThePollie
02-28-2017, 05:43 AM
I just don't like that it's a braindead, meaningless contest of which faction has more active players. There's no strategy to it, no meaningful gameplay. It doesn't affect anything, and it doesn't even provide a reward tangible enough to warrant all this drama.

Hitokiri_Xero
02-28-2017, 05:49 AM
I just don't like that it's a braindead, meaningless contest of which faction has more active players.

Only partially correct, it only rewards those that have their playerbase active at the time of the last round or two.

Nomir2016
02-28-2017, 06:19 AM
The whole faction war is fake anyway, the player actions doesnt matter.

I remember lunch day of game, Knights had like 28 teritories first day, I went sleep, woke up after six hours, start game and Kinghts suddenly had less territories, like 8. Those changes are so quick, every day is leading different faction. When one day faction is top you can bet it will be loosing next day. Most people dont even bother to deploy war assets anymore, it doesnt matter.

This game need some cool ranked mode instead this.

Sky-Sweeper
02-28-2017, 06:29 AM
same as knights were circle-jerking over the beta "win" and rubbed it in everyones faces for days... so yeah, every faction is full of the same whiners, bad winners, etc... nothing new, welcome to the internet xD

the ONE thing i dont like about the faction war is:

WHY are we even fighting for DAYS or WEEKS if the only thing that counts is the final territorry count?... like the only thing that really matters is the last (or maybe the 2 or 3 last) rounds, everything else is completely useless as it wont do **** for the end result

I didn't see any rubbing.

PlagueGripes
02-28-2017, 06:38 AM
I didn't see any rubbing.

I didn't even know we'd won. I assumed it was an apology reward for the stilted faction system that was obviously not working well, considering Knights were pushed into their HQ for 95% of the time.

Either way, I haven't been too impressed with FW. A shame, since it was what I was looking forward to the most, as a peripheral system. I imagine it's very low priority for them, so I don't see it ever changing, though. It "works" and is something to create minor investment, even though no one bothers to place assets anymore (doesn't actually matter and is bothersome) and only the final few hours in the final day actually matter.

Altair_Snake
02-28-2017, 06:48 AM
The assets deployed were very similar. I wonder if it has tod o with the weekend. Also, do you know if that really is just the recent deployment? Is it not the overall? If the overall is this or a similar number, then I must say I'm happy with these numbers. I would also like the ends of teh rounds to always happen on sundays or mondays. That would tend to lead to similar assets, I suppose, and a bit more strategy.

I also wonder if the actual result could be more of a long term thing, like the amount of territories won at each step to be added up. That would work more like a football league kind of thing. It would surely solve the problem of the "randomness" or making only the last few steps count.