PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice people who aren't playing?

Chaplain-Moktor
02-27-2017, 10:48 PM
I have had a few games now where someone joins, stands in a corner (or runs in circles) and doesn't do anything. Reminds me of my WoW days when people went out of their way to bot or simply tap the keyboard so they didn't have to actually play the game but still get credit. This needs to stop.

Gray360UK
02-27-2017, 10:52 PM
Yes it has sadly become a thing, I've seen it twice, other people are reporting seeing it too.

B3N--
02-27-2017, 10:56 PM
yes, that become a real issue, Ubisoft need to add a "report for AFK" function

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 11:33 PM
I don't think reporting is going to do anything.... They allow the rude comments and internet bullies. Know that there are MAJOR bugs in the game and take a bit to try to work on them.

Their are at least 4 cheating software that promise you won't get banned/chaught a few for all platforms. I understand it's a lot to keep up with but you were paid to support the game. When you make a large portion of your game multiplayer you have an obligation to support it. Especially when you plan on releasing dlc including more characters and maps , these aren't most likely single player directed. So multiplayer is the base you need to try to keep at least clean and for players. Not whatever bots, macros and jerks.