PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes Update 1.6: Last Stand - Trailer and Patch Notes

Ubi-gabelikes
02-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Agents,

Last Stand and Update 1.6 are right around the corner. Check out the launch trailer below and the full patch notes here! (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-284629-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxifOlD0PX4

- The Division Team

Bishop_Blu-ray
02-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Premium Credit costs?

PS4 Pro patch notes?

filip1308
02-27-2017, 07:18 PM
What are the exact numbers of nerfed base damage on weapons? This "base damage on all weapons was reduced" means nothing to me. Where can we see exact numbers?!?

Jaime_Ward
02-27-2017, 07:58 PM
What are the exact numbers of nerfed base damage on weapons? This "base damage on all weapons was reduced" means nothing to me. Where can we see exact numbers?!?

Yepp, good idea, cause we all know how well massives mathematics are.

IISYNll
02-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Yeah where are the details about PS4 Pro improvements that were mentioned in the last SoTG?

OpaqueCyrpress
02-27-2017, 08:58 PM
Is the PS4 pro improvements coming tomorrow as well.. it was mentioned in the last SOTG

Voronja_SaVi
02-27-2017, 11:28 PM
Can someone please explain the Midas to me.

I see to read it as my damage in decreased and so is the NPC's. Is that correct?

InstantParty030
02-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Nice Warlord you got there from the Dark Zone... wait, what?!

LepantoESP
02-28-2017, 10:48 AM
Nice video, can't wait to log in today.

See you all in the DZ/LS!

Babou..
02-28-2017, 12:24 PM
I read the patch notes, but NO WORD about a better cheat detection or anti-cheat system!

C4C-Markus-752
02-28-2017, 12:48 PM

They changed the PVP multplier from 0.48 to 0.42 for all weapons.

This means all your weapons will do something around 15% less damage.

But this comes in addition to players having a lot less armour. TTK is shorter in 1.6.

KayyFTW
02-28-2017, 02:45 PM
Is the new incursion free or it's part of the DLC ?

If it's part of the DLC jsut fu** them .

XaHxecByH
02-28-2017, 03:06 PM
They changed the PVP multplier from 0.48 to 0.42 for all weapons.

This means all your weapons will do something around 15% less damage.

0.42 is lower 0.48 by 12.5%
"This means all your weapons will do something around" 12.5% "less damage".

Redrum9K
02-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Can someone please explain the Midas to me.

I see to read it as my damage in decreased and so is the NPC's. Is that correct?

Correct. You take one for the team by reducing your opponents damage by 20%, and yours to.

Mr..Sky
02-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Всем Доброго времени суток.Я всё понимаю у ВАС установка патча и всё такое, но мы за игру заплатили деньги и со всеми дополнениями они не такие уж и маленькие, так что будьте любезны компенсировать время которое ВЫ отнимаете у игроков СВОИМИ проблемами с установкой.В первую очередь ВЫ стараетесь не для нас а для СЕБЯ, так как чем лучше игру ВЫ сделаете тем больше игроков будет играть.Но с таким отношением к игрокам ВЫ явно потеряете последних тех, что у ВАС остались.
Так же напоминаю, что данный продукт не относится к версиям ОБТ или БЕТТА, а значит ВЫ несёте полную ответственность за причинённый вред игрокам, коим является время.Приобретя ВАШ продукт, ВЫ по лицензированному соглашению предоставлять мне полный доступ к игре за исключениями тех.работ которые длятся до оглашенного ВАМИ периода.Сейчас МЫ наблюдаем нарушение этого соглашения, так что я уверен , что с запуском игры я и многие игроки обнаружат у себя приятную компенсацию за ВАШИ неустойки.
Спасибо за внимание..

mutdog
02-28-2017, 04:31 PM
Question....Why is it the remaining 2 talents on all my exotic weapons need to be REROLLED for the patch? Any idea how long I farmed for those, and the luck envolved in the 2 stats they have?? I have almost 500hrs in this game...those exotics were not easy to obtain. I know its zero hr but for the love of gaming...please omit that reset on our 2 remaining stats.

lxv79
02-28-2017, 05:04 PM
Shotguns and LMGs still sux?

ThuggyJae
02-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Its part of the DLC

ThuggyJae
02-28-2017, 09:58 PM
They are slightly better but not nearly as good as ARs or SMGs.

ThuggyJae
02-28-2017, 10:02 PM
Today I was bored so I did a legendary mission, Napalm Power Plant, solo. It was way too easy. I only died once at the very beginning due to the grenadiers but other than that it felt like I flew through it. I think that it will need to be made harder to keep people interested because I did it for the challenge and not the loot but if you want some easy loot there you go.

Surnumanaja69
02-28-2017, 11:36 PM
I approve.

brillcs
03-02-2017, 12:39 AM
It seriously took 6 updates to remove the XP and currency loss of a non rogue player in the DZ? Why even bother at this point? This game is like the Stanford Prison Experiment of console gaming.

ThuggyJae
03-02-2017, 03:07 AM
It seriously took 6 updates to remove the XP and currency loss of a non rogue player in the DZ? Why even bother at this point? This game is like the Stanford Prison Experiment of console gaming.

This is my lightbulb moment. I can't even now.

Rathpig
03-03-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: micro-transactions:

Seriously. This is the most hilarious, tone deaf thing I have seen yet. I assume a computer programing company may know a little about maths?

You guys missed by a factor of at least 4. Take 75% off your current rate and I bet you will actually sell some of that trash swag. Sell me 5000 for $12.50 and I will be interested.

The 170 teaser was an insult. I tried to toss them on the ground or trade them, but alas that was not possible. Keep your crumbs. I would rather not be slighted in such an obvious manner.

brillcs
03-03-2017, 02:07 PM
This shouldn't surprise anyone though Rathpig. Having bought the season pass imagine my reaction when I saw that this did not automatically give me all the skins and vanity items. All season pass gave us was some weapon skins, ****ty monthly drops(after how long might I add), three different game modes, and some ****ty raids. No story, nothing. Just crap, upon crap, upon crap. I consider the Division to be my lesson learned.

Rathpig
03-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Well whoever conceived the initial story behind The Division and whatever South Korean company was contracted to program it - did a great job and allowed for an actual long term franchise.

That this was handed off to companies which have little knowledge of game theory or history and seemingly zero systems analysis experience is a tragedy. I believe I have received my monetary value many times from the game as a simple consumer product. I do feel they have done a disservice to the art. But honestly art went out of this genre of entertainment as soon as money was guaranteed up front to develop mediocre product. And so it goes.

But at the very least they should not spin round and round in their own lack of perspective. At its peek, the game was selling multiple complete themed skins in multiple for less than the trash skin offer.
Honestly, a child would see the glitch. (All other things set aside.)

dmercer23
03-05-2017, 08:13 AM
FIX YOUR GAME MASSIVE & UBISOFT!!!!!!! Playing last stand and in the last five hours, when respawning the damn game glitches out, I still there for at least two minutes with the game frozen and then loaded in to the Hub at the Base of OPS. Additionally, the sound it then gone and you have to log out and log back in for the sound to work!!!!!!!! But, what should be expect. I mean if this was the first time that you all had an issue with this game, this could be excused. HOWEVER, YOUR DAMN GAME IS ALWAYS GLITCHING!!!!!!!!

Venom76251
03-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Hey do you think I could play the last stand that I got with the season pass no says I don't have it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every know way. Also do you think I can have those premium credits I paid for too? This is considered theft. And we should file a class action lawsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NuShotz
03-10-2017, 09:15 PM
I read the patch notes, but NO WORD about a better cheat detection or anti-cheat system!

a working ac cost money and why should they do that, as long cheaters can play with their skilled cheats they got a few more gamers gaming.

from all multiplayer games i got from ubi i have never seen a working anticheat, yeah sure they got fairfight (big smile) it is fantastic but it doesn´t work. As long us gamers buy their games and get along with cheats , no reason to put a working anticheat.

You got a placebo ingame button and hey lets be happy

LONZO.BALL
03-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Can you pls fix the 100% cpu usage??

Maniel974
03-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Several crash with my GTX 1060 6G !!!!! WTF :mad: