PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Bot Assistant - You might want to do something 'bout that Ubisoft.

KuroFurukou
02-27-2017, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8IHhZMtOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8IHhZMtOI

So basicly, a group created apparently a way to be absolutly invulnerable and win every match.
You might want to take a look at that and see for yourselves.

I don't get it, how can people use such stuff and feel skilled?

ThePollie
02-27-2017, 06:30 PM
Because they can't have fun unless they have 100% win rates, regardless of if they do anything.

These people would get a hard on just spectating a bot winning fights, pretending it was them doing it.

Goat3_Saeko
02-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Mmost of the times ubi is very aggressive to cheaters/hackers/bots

spawn10459
02-27-2017, 06:47 PM
does this work for PS4 also? because i swear theres a ton of players hacking.

Thanapetus
02-27-2017, 06:54 PM

Ever play The Division? That was one of the worst experiences in my gaming career spanning two decades.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
I still play this. But do tell about why it was so bad?

Ever play The Division? That was one of the worst experiences in my gaming career spanning two decades.

KuroFurukou
02-27-2017, 06:57 PM

He said agressive. Not efficient. :cool:

spawn10459
02-27-2017, 07:19 PM

That game was complete TRASH!!!

DrExtrem
02-27-2017, 07:43 PM

*knocks on the table, showing support."

Hear, hear.

On xbox, we did not have cheaters but a whole lot of glitchers and abusers. Ubi did nothing. Hell. They even streamed with those players and proclaimed, that everything as working as intended.

It was a different studio though.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 07:44 PM

We shall see. The Division is still rife with cheaters...RIFE. They have done a better job with R6, so I'll withhold judgement until I see less cheaters. Right now their numbers are growing.

EothK
02-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Why would anyone even want to play like this?

Here is a bot that plays the game for you! Just go watch some youtube movies then....
I will never understand these kinds of people what the hell do you "play" games for then if not to play....