PDA

View Full Version : So there's no really point in factions? Kinda?

Aptrgangr666
02-27-2017, 06:01 PM
So, do please correct me if I'm wrong, but just heard that no matter what faction, in faction war team can contain different faction members? If this is true, having 3 factions is kinda ******** and nonsense since people play in mix-faction teams, IMO.

So you just choose some faction, play along with faction enemies and deploy assets? Sounds kinda ******ed. Easiest way would be to remove the factions, since there's no story in PvP, and just give rewards based on your stats/efficiency etc?

Or am I missing something big now, I really dont see point in cheering for one faction if the matches are in reality vikings,samurais,knigths vs viking,samurais,knights...

EDIT: And you get penalties for changing faction? But if the fights are random members from 3 different factions, dont see the harm changing faction, since you still be deploying war assets, would be different if the matches would only contain teams ie. Samurais vs Viking dominion, etc

ThePollie
02-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Faction and the war are pointless backdrop. Just ignore them.

Ephemiel
02-27-2017, 06:07 PM
They're completely pointless, especially when each "round" lasts like 2 weeks.

Aptrgangr666
02-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Okay, but this is the most ******ed idea in multiplayer games I've seen in a long time. It's a god damn good game tho, but this just surprised me totally.

Aspawr
02-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Have you played the story? In the end they agree to fight eachother „for peace” (better said for honor). For the honor of your faction I believe. So, you fight alongside vikings/samurai/knights and fight for your faction. Cause in the end the deployment is made for the faction you chose.

That's my 2 cents..

Aptrgangr666
02-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Have you played the story? In the end they agree to fight eachother „for peace” (better said for honor). For the honor of your faction I believe. So, you fight alongside vikings/samurai/knights and fight for your faction. Cause in the end the deployment is made for the faction you chose.

That's my 2 cents..

I havent played it yet, I jumped to PvP cause the multiplayer is the "soul" of this game. I aint saying that this "problem" I've posted is a problem, just began to wonder it during the match. Cheers to everyone, hope you have good kills!