PDA

View Full Version : Factionwar - boost ist just too strong

Aeecto
02-27-2017, 05:00 PM
The boost the faction gets, that falls far behind is just too strong and ends too late.... that realy needs to get adjusted.
It's so strong they can pretty much take over half of the map before it ends, no matter if it's knights, samurais or vikings.
This boost will be the main factor that determines the winner at the end.

...and factionbased teams are needed because it feels totally weird to fight against your own faction with a mixed team.

Karma_Ghost
02-27-2017, 05:19 PM
...and factionbased teams are needed because it feels totally weird to fight against your own faction with a mixed team.

You want to be locked into 4 heroes for months at a time? The alternative is switching factions and losing any reward that you contributed towards.

Aeecto
02-27-2017, 05:31 PM
You want to be locked into 4 heroes for months at a time? The alternative is switching factions and losing any reward that you contributed towards.

seems you just missunderstood it.... itīs just about factionwar and factions, not about heroes!
If you fight for samurai you should only be in a team of people fighting for samurai, vikings for vikings, knights for knights.
Mixed teams are just ridiculous because if 1 viking/samu/knight is in a team of the other faction, all other 3 just would lose the match and that single person carries his team to victory, still he canīt contribute the most to factionwar, but the other 3 guys.
So itīs basicly not a real factionwar, but all about luck which teammates you get, no matter which faction theyīre.

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 05:38 PM
What you contribute to the Faction War is based on personal performance, not whether you win or lose.

Also, the faction war isn't something I care about at all. I'm here to play the game, not place war assets. I don't care if I have vikings and samurai on my team. I really. don't. care.

Aeecto
02-27-2017, 05:46 PM
What you contribute to the Faction War is based on personal performance, not whether you win or lose.

Also, the faction war isn't something I care about at all. I'm here to play the game, not place war assets. I don't care if I have vikings and samurai on my team. I really. don't. care.

first of all, personal performance is just on top of the win/lose points... you can be realy bad but win and still have more points than a top player who loses (itīs just like in R6S).
second.... why jump into a thread about faction war if you donīt care at all?!.... you jumped straight into the thread, even answered, so you actually care somehow.

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Even a ****ty player on the winning team was doing something helpful to the team, even if it was nothing more than being the target or 2-3 of the enemies. People deserve points based both on personal performance and their overall team's standing.

Making it so that you were always teamed up with your faction and fought against enemy factions would weaken the matchmaking system which people are already complaining about. It's also unnecessary as this game does not focus on faction wars, it focuses on the actual game. The Faction War is just a fun side note to the actual game. Faction War could be removed completely and it would hardly make a difference. It's just a cute feature and an interesting way to give players additional rewards. Mostly, it's just something for people to freak out about "OH NO! THE SAMURAI MADE IT TO OUR BASE!"

I don't care about the Faction War. Like I've stated already, it's on the backburner and it's presence in the game could be removed without any serious problems. Me commenting on your thread should be understood as me caring about your thread, not about what you think your thread is about.

Sephriem
02-27-2017, 05:56 PM
khaneth88 is right, its based on your personal performance.
Also based in whether you're fighting front line, have faction reward boosts, or machines in pvp or pve. If we have a full game or Sammy's that's fine by me we all get points toward our fraction, doesn't matter if whoever wins or loses, they just try their best.

If you want to nit pick then only play with friends in the same faction and if you fight against mix, just remember they get points to.

I'm really struggling against your point here, as you either want us only to fight opposing factions for the same amount of action rewards as you'd get if they were all the same faction, or you don't understand that it kinda makes no difference. :|

Karma_Ghost
02-27-2017, 06:04 PM
seems you just missunderstood it.... itīs just about factionwar and factions, not about heroes!
If you fight for samurai you should only be in a team of people fighting for samurai, vikings for vikings, knights for knights.
Mixed teams are just ridiculous because if 1 viking/samu/knight is in a team of the other faction, all other 3 just would lose the match and that single person carries his team to victory, still he canīt contribute the most to factionwar, but the other 3 guys.
So itīs basicly not a real factionwar, but all about luck which teammates you get, no matter which faction theyīre.

My bad, you're right I misread that.