PDA

View Full Version : How long this game took to get boring.

Drekle
02-27-2017, 04:59 PM
It took this game less than 2 weeks for me to get boring. I log on for maybe 1 daily and then switch to something else, currently Conan Exiles. If I stop playing a AAA title for a prereleased indie game that really suggests what im going to do with the game when a really good AAA game, maybe Nier: Automata, comes out.

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Riveting story.

RatedChaotic
02-27-2017, 05:12 PM
Its a fighting game....How many fighters have you played that kept you coming back for hours every day and for months on end? For me not many. But if you enjoy the occasional fighter between other games (like myself) its a good MK replacement.

Alienjf
02-27-2017, 05:15 PM
riveting story.

lol!

XORaptor0
02-27-2017, 05:20 PM
It only took you 2 weeks to get boring? Nice. It takes some people their whole lives, although some lucky bastards are born boring.

PendragonArtura
02-27-2017, 06:29 PM
150 hours.

droper66
02-27-2017, 06:45 PM
I find group fights are the only thing keeping in this game. 1v1 is so boring and predictable.

Zv1k0
02-27-2017, 07:00 PM
I find group fights are the only thing keeping in this game. 1v1 is so boring and predictable.

Its a fighting game made for 1v1 duels. Clearly not a game for you then...

droper66
02-27-2017, 07:11 PM
Its a fighting game made for 1v1 duels. Clearly not a game for you then...

Please quote your source.

EothK
02-27-2017, 07:53 PM
I've been playing since Closed Alpha till now, every moment I get.
Each moment I can't play I'm thinking on ways to beat people with my main.
Also I love just about evry class wanting to Prestige them all basicly (except the Shugoki which I really don't like)
And I actually like the campaign too (playing on Realistic)

I am now not able to play and thus hang on these forums to get a "For Honor fix"

So for me it will be quite a while till I'm bored with this one, but to each their own.

Illyrian_King
02-27-2017, 08:12 PM
It took this game less than 2 weeks for me to get boring. I log on for maybe 1 daily and then switch to something else, currently Conan Exiles. If I stop playing a AAA title for a prereleased indie game that really suggests what im going to do with the game when a really good AAA game, maybe Nier: Automata, comes out.

In some way it is true ... For Honor doesn't offer a lot despite of the great combat system.

The story is okay (but not more), and the online maps are just parts of the campaign maps so far. The major problem in my eyes is that the whole game feels always the same. Just if you play Dominion, it is the same scenario every single time, no matter if you play for the first or least time ... just running around and capturing zones and killing foes. The only difference is how the people play, but that's all!

I said that months before release and nothing changed since the presentation at the E3 2015 till now ... same Dominion just with 12 characters instead of 2 and on more maps ;b
In sharper words: Dominion was "finished" 1 1/2 years ago, so what has been implemented during all that time :confused:
Some tiny maps straight out of a moderate 6 hours-campaign?
Some more Heroes?
Bugfixing?

Anything else in 1/12 years ??

You can't interact with the army, with deployment, with the ram, the siege towers or anything this way :p
Capture those zones and hold your fingers calm.
It feels "empty" in some way.

You can't have a guild fortress, the Faction War is a disappointing! You play with enemies in your team against your faction and also if you fight for a headquarter like some days ago, nothing happens!
It makes no sense at all!

St0ne973
02-27-2017, 09:05 PM
2 weeks. It's a gankfest.