PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with this game's horrible matchmaking

SpringReborn
02-27-2017, 04:52 PM
I spent 20 full minutes tryin to join a dominion match. After I finally found one, towards the end of the match (1100 to 900) BOOM sudden connection error and I get thrown in the main menu. After that I spent another 10 minutes searching for another dominion match, only to get disconnected halfway through it. I have no connection issues with any other game btw, my internet is quite good.

Seriously, for an online only game that costs $60 (with a $40 season pass) these servers are utter garbage. Yet they also have the guts to throw in microtransactions as well.

Drekle
02-27-2017, 05:52 PM
I spent 20 full minutes tryin to join a dominion match. After I finally found one, towards the end of the match (1100 to 900) BOOM sudden connection error and I get thrown in the main menu. After that I spent another 10 minutes searching for another dominion match, only to get disconnected halfway through it. I have no connection issues with any other game btw, my internet is quite good.

Seriously, for an online only game that costs $60 (with a $40 season pass) these servers are utter garbage. Yet they also have the guts to throw in microtransactions as well.

Oh man I would have chalked this up to stability problems not matchmaking. I thought you were going to rant on how uneven teams were because that's an issue too. Matchmaking is going to continue to get worse as players leave and the population drops. Hard to imagine more and more getting this game when it has bad reviews just about everywhere, and steam reviews are actually trending down.