PDA

View Full Version : Should we vote Ubisoft for worst company of the year?

Henrique.V.P
02-27-2017, 04:41 PM
EA was elected twice for the title, but now Ubisoft is feeling chalanged to make it worse! I think it is a valid choice.

Haniel_
02-27-2017, 04:48 PM
No. Ubisoft isn't great about bullying their development companies either, but EA takes the cake on rushing "could-have-been great games" out the door too early to fix.

Drekle
02-27-2017, 04:51 PM
EA was elected twice for the title, but now Ubisoft is feeling chalanged to make it worse! I think it is a valid choice.

Sure just, vote with your wallet (don't buy Wildlands or anything else). Currently playing crude alpha games like Conan as my main character is broken and the game would suck if she was fixed.

Hackfraysn
02-27-2017, 04:52 PM
No. Ubisoft isn't great about bullying their development companies either, but EA takes the cake on rushing "could-have-been great games" out the door too early to fix.

I think Ubisoft replaced EA by now.

Wolf-Heathen
02-27-2017, 05:40 PM
I honestly wasn't that impressed with the Wildlands open beta. Had I not picked up FH, I might have been on the fence about Wildlands. However after my experience with FH, I'm never touching a Ubisoft game at release again. Maybe two years post-launch, when it is heavily discounted I might consider, but I'll not pay full price again for a glorified tech demo full of bugs that were reported in the beta, but ignored until after launch.

I really don't understand why Ubisoft would shoot themselves in the foot like this with another game about to launch. You've pretty much killed any chance of Wildlands being a success with how you handled FH.:confused:

GamerBucketXbox
02-27-2017, 05:43 PM
You people are ridiculous lol

XORaptor0
02-27-2017, 05:59 PM
EA is still the worst in my opinion. Won't be buying from them until they go out of business and are bought by Microsoft - that's my prediction for this week.

Henrique.V.P
03-04-2017, 10:25 PM
EA is still the worst in my opinion. Won't be buying from them until they go out of business and are bought by Microsoft - that's my prediction for this week.

For christ sake if EA is bought by microsoft it will get far worse. It will likely close and all the franchises will be forgoten forever! Like Lionhead Studios.

wetterberg
03-04-2017, 11:21 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/f/f6/Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140323182823

Nomir2016
03-05-2017, 01:34 AM
sadly yes, Ubisoft is now worse than EA. Well EA also have dedicated servers :o

XeroTheBigBoss
03-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Ubisoft made a great game. You're a idiot crying over this game.

Godsplitter1991
03-05-2017, 01:36 AM
For christ sake if EA is bought by microsoft it will get far worse. It will likely close and all the franchises will be forgoten forever! Like Lionhead Studios.

RIP Lionhead :(

Hogmin
03-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Absolutely bloody not.

It was a joke that EA got it, vote companies who violate human rights as the worst companies, not companies you don't like because "wah my vidya game has a bug"

Christ

Henrique.V.P
03-05-2017, 02:49 AM
sadly yes, Ubisoft is now worse than EA. Well EA also have dedicated servers :o

True

Henrique.V.P
03-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Absolutely bloody not.

It was a joke that EA got it, vote companies who violate human rights as the worst companies, not companies you don't like because "wah my vidya game has a bug"

Christ

EA has some very unfair practices with its consumers. So does Ubisoft.

The_B0G_
03-05-2017, 03:00 AM
Ubisoft is still my favorite company for vids, I do hate EA though so I understand where people ard coming from.

Division was ruined by Massive, no Ubisoft in my opinion. It was a great idea that Ubisoft fronted the support for, but ultimately Massive botched it hard, they ruined a great game.

For Honor has it's faults but most people overreact on here, the game is fun, playable, and pretty well balanced for heroes considering all the options and feats.

People just need to relax, smoke a joint, drink a beer, have fun. If you're having a bad day and getting beat badly, I was getting destroyed in For Honor 2 days ago, I quit for the day then I refit my hero, made an attack/revenge build and came back and now I'm wrecking people.

Theres far too much complaining and "The sky is falling" posts on here, the game is good, let them iron out the kinks and relax.

Hogmin
03-05-2017, 03:07 AM
EA has some very unfair practices with its consumers. So does Ubisoft.

There are companies that have literally worked children to death in sweatshops in developing countries.

But Ubisoft in a first world country wants to earn some money with microtransactions or the game has a few bugs, LYNCH THEM, right?
Get a grip dude.

Jabel__SK
03-05-2017, 03:24 AM
Check their stock performance for the past 12 months.

If anything games will continue to get worse, not better, because what they're doing now is making a ton of money.

The_B0G_
03-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Check their stock performance for the past 12 months.

If anything games will continue to get worse, not better, because what they're doing now is making a ton of money.

Mostly because they are making games that appeal to a gap in the market, For Honor is the only game of its kind. Division and Wildlands are the only 2, 4 player co op games in the last few years to hit the market.

Should we punish them for filling gaps in the market? For making games a lot of people want? Yeah there are bugs and glitches, the same as EVERY GAME.

I make posts about improvements that could be made but to say all Ubisoft games are terrible... why are you even here?

UbiJurassic
03-05-2017, 03:32 AM
Considering this is off topic from the main focus of this forum, we will be closing this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.