PDA

View Full Version : This is the Most Vile, Putrid, Repulsive Community I have ever been a part of

DaneW1999
02-27-2017, 03:51 PM
You all make me sick. The way you all cheese as much as humanly possible. Fighting with honor the whole game then suddenly attacking as I type because you're losing, camping ledges and never attacking as warlord, spamming warden zone attacks, ganking every single chance you get. This game will be dead solely because you are all scum.

Aarpian
02-27-2017, 03:52 PM
I guess you never played League of Legends, Counterstrike or WoW then.

Hogmin
02-27-2017, 03:53 PM
You know, it kinda sounds like you're part of the problem, considering this post is basically "wah i got cheesed"

NomNomFabbo
02-27-2017, 03:55 PM
I waited so long for a community which is more toxic than LOL. And here were are. There are almost no matches without insults or the most common "no honor" posts folowed by salty comments.

DaneW1999
02-27-2017, 03:58 PM
I waited so long for a community which is more toxic than LOL. And here were are. There are almost no matches without insults or the most common "no honor" posts folowed by salty comments.

Its like people seem to think because it's a computer game you don't have to show the basic principles of sportsmanship. If any of the people I fought were face to face they wouldn't do the cheesy **** they do because they know its wrong. But as soon as the internet gives them anonymity, they cheese as much as they can to get unearnt victories. If you're one of those people your brain must not work properly and you should be banned from the game.

King_Mandu
02-27-2017, 04:01 PM
I haven't been call a n-word jew bundle of sticks and my mother hasn't been called a woman of ill repute yet so it's not nearly as bad as the old glory days of Gears of War on the 360.

Thanapetus
02-27-2017, 04:05 PM
I guess you never played League of Legends, Counterstrike or WoW then.

Or any internet game......

DrinkinMehStella
02-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Everyone paid the same money for their game to play how they wanted, unfortunately people care more about winning by any means necessary than playing fairly because they allow it. There should be a hardcore game mode where you are penalised for ganging up on 1 enemy, and you are deducted pointed for for stealing kills etc. Tbh the warlord and conqueror are defensive characters so they have to wait for enemies to make the first move. I hate the cheesing as well but there is nothing that can be done about it. No point getting salty about it.

Alchemist-21-
02-27-2017, 04:12 PM
You all make me sick. The way you all cheese as much as humanly possible. Fighting with honor the whole game then suddenly attacking as I type because you're losing, camping ledges and never attacking as warlord, spamming warden zone attacks, ganking every single chance you get. This game will be dead solely because you are all scum.

You lost all credibility when you admitted you stop in the middle of a fight to start typing and get mad when your opponent takes advantage of the opening you gave them.

Agent Talon
02-27-2017, 04:21 PM

I wish you were on X1 so I could push you off some ledges after I gank some of your teammates. I'm still amazed how many people hinder their game play with some dumb set of made up rules they consider "honorable". Play to win and I bet you have more fun.

I KaminwurZz
02-27-2017, 04:24 PM
stop *****ing on the internet after every ****ing game you lose ffs. It's a Game and you win and you lose PERIOD.

People need to stop complaining about every ****ing thing they think is "unfair". Basically every thread in this forum is about how Gear is OP, PK is OP, P2P is ****, 1v3 is ****, 1v1 is ****, **** is ****, the price of this game is ****, war of the factions is **** etc etc and one more thing: are you really expecting people to play "honorable" (especially in dominion)? If you want to win a game you have to gang up 2v1 everytime it's strategically wise, because your enemies will not give a single **** either! Welcome to Online Games in 2k17!

This community could be so much better if there weren't people that are constantly spreading toxic ****posts about how unfair they are treated. Stop playing if you don't like the game.

Gray360UK
02-27-2017, 04:24 PM
The thing is ... lets say you are totally correct ...
Then everyone playing is completely happy, because they are all scum?
Right?
Fair enough?
You're the minority in a game full of scum, and therefore, perhaps you are in the wrong place?
They are loving it. You are not.
That makes them wrong though, correct?
So we accept it's a game for vile, putrid, repulsive scum, and it's full of them ...
Spot on with matching the game to the target audience then, kudos to Ubisoft. :D

For the record I do not agree with you.
I think your own fantasy code of honour that exists only in your head is ruining the game for you.
Take the red pill.
Wake up to reality.
The ability to accept what it is instead of dreaming of what it should / could be is a very important life skill.

hafeatnburito
02-27-2017, 04:34 PM
I think people need to stop ganking in brawls, but that is it. Anything goes anywhere else. If you hate getting ganked, play with a team member at your side and stop putting yourself in risky situations ie overextending, playing near a cliff, or jumping into outnumbered fights.

Pope138
02-27-2017, 04:35 PM

Warlords are described as COUNTER-attackers, so...

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 04:47 PM

You reminded me that you forgot: condescending, supercilious, elitist, absolutist, and proselyting moralists also infect the community.

Drekle
02-27-2017, 04:55 PM

Just because the community abuses the overly abundant cheese methods that are in the game doesn't mean it's their fault. It should be the fault of the game for putting so god damn many of them in here to begin with.

This game isn't about killing people with your sword, its about pushing people off of ledges and killing them with feats.

Eirmund
02-27-2017, 05:31 PM

I do agree that this community is terrible. Worse than Dark Souls imo. Just last night had a guy tell me that he was gonna slip my mother's throat and **** her in that hole while my dad records it. Then afterwards he's gonna slit my throat because my dad paid him to because my dad always hated me. It was adorably childish.

But I don't think it's bad because of what you describe. Most of your reasons are YOUR fault.

-suddenly attacking as I type because you're losing
-Why would you stop to type in the middle of a friggin' match? Are you dumb? If you're so cocky that you're gonna stop fighting so you can type something, then you deserve getting rekt.

-camping ledges
-This is scummy, but you can either wait for them to lose patience and attack or quit the match. No reason to get upset over this.

-never attacking as warlord
-So everyone needs to play the game YOUR way? No, **** you. I have my strategy and you have yours. There's no reason for me to cater to your wants because you can't counter my strategy. Git Gud, scrub.
PS: In higher level duels, it's actually not intelligent to attack first. When they can parry every light or heavy hit you make, or side step headbutts and the like, you definitely DONT want to attack first.

-spamming warden zone attacks
-Again, Git Gud, scrub. Warden's zone attacks are fast but they come from the same direction. Every. Single. Time. If you can't predict an attack spam coming from the same side, then maybe you shouldn't play this game.

-ganking every single chance
-Again, scummy. But dude....seriously? This isn't exclusive to For Honor. Every single online competitive game has ganking. It's not going away and you're not gonna stop it by whining on here. Deal with it, or quit playing.

DrinkinMehStella
02-27-2017, 05:42 PM
I do agree that this community is terrible. Worse than Dark Souls imo. Just last night had a guy tell me that he was gonna slip my mother's throat and **** her in that hole while my dad records it. Then afterwards he's gonna slit my throat because my dad paid him to because my dad always hated me. It was adorably childish.

But I don't think it's bad because of what you describe. Most of your reasons are YOUR fault.

-suddenly attacking as I type because you're losing
-Why would you stop to type in the middle of a friggin' match? Are you dumb? If you're so cocky that you're gonna stop fighting so you can type something, then you deserve getting rekt.

-camping ledges
-This is scummy, but you can either wait for them to lose patience and attack or quit the match. No reason to get upset over this.

-never attacking as warlord
-So everyone needs to play the game YOUR way? No, **** you. I have my strategy and you have yours. There's no reason for me to cater to your wants because you can't counter my strategy. Git Gud, scrub.
PS: In higher level duels, it's actually not intelligent to attack first. When they can parry every light or heavy hit you make, or side step headbutts and the like, you definitely DONT want to attack first.

-spamming warden zone attacks
-Again, Git Gud, scrub. Warden's zone attacks are fast but they come from the same direction. Every. Single. Time. If you can't predict an attack spam coming from the same side, then maybe you shouldn't play this game.

-ganking every single chance
-Again, scummy. But dude....seriously? This isn't exclusive to For Honor. Every single online competitive game has ganking. It's not going away and you're not gonna stop it by whining on here. Deal with it, or quit playing.

spot on. Don't even need to say anything because your right.

NomNomFabbo
02-27-2017, 08:44 PM
spot on. Don't even need to say anything because your right.

*you're
Had to do this. =)