PDA

View Full Version : Patch Release Date

Aurockson
02-27-2017, 03:30 PM
The patch notes were released almost 2 weeks ago now.... and still no word on the release date.... Peacekeeper needs to be fixed... and the guard break bug.... is there any way you guys could patch them in separately from the rest...

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 03:36 PM
The patch notes were released almost 2 weeks ago now.... and still no word on the release date.... Peacekeeper needs to be fixed... and the guard break bug.... is there any way you guys could patch them in separately from the rest...

Peacekeeper doesn't really need to be fixed, but it'll be fun when it does. Really, it's not going to be fair when she's fixed lol. My kda is about to sky rocket! But I'm really looking forward to this GBC fix.

And for all those who think it shouldn't be fixed because "everyone is already used to it the way it is." It's not about being used to it or not being used to it. It's not about your perceived fairness or unfairness. It's about the ability working the way the devs intended. If they see it working in a way that was unintentional than they ought to revert it to the intentional function.

spawn10459
02-27-2017, 03:37 PM
this is UBI. the patch will come out next year ish.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 04:39 PM
WHERE IS THE ******* PATCH!!

Jesus ****ing christ....auto guardbreak on a light block REALLY REALLY?!?!? Making my character completely unviable in EVERY SINGLE ******* DUEL mode against any opponent who's played the game for more than five hours. This is ridiculous. It's insane. What the hell is wrong with the devs??!? 1.5 days between ob and release to jack a whole bunch of stuff up and two weeks since the announcement...and NOTHING since.

Can we get a hint? A clue? This is ****ing ridiculous.

Haniel_
02-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Haven't played in a week while waiting for the patch, checked in again today expecting it must have landed in the meantime :(

Some of the more work-intensive changes I can understand taking longer to develop and test, but just reverting GuardBreak back to what was ACTUALLY TESTED/USED in Beta should have been hotfixed in once the GBI bug was identified. Still boggles my mind that they decided to change something so fundamental to the combat between OB and Release without testing it.