PDA

View Full Version : Remove the Warlords disgustingly broken Charge

DaneW1999
02-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Whoever thought this was balanced must be mentally challenged. Every person who mains warlord to push people into things should be permanently banned too. I'm not joking, you're the absolute scum of the game and ruin it for everyone else.

Flippin_Finch
02-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Protip: sidedodge and gitgud.

Agent Talon
02-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Protip: sidedodge and gitgud.

Beat me to it!

DrinkinMehStella
02-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Someones a bit salty :cool:

Pope138
02-27-2017, 04:41 PM
These boards are full of:
"If I lose, it's not because I haven't mastered a Hero's moveset or have yet to learn how to counter my opponents chosen hero--the only explanation is other people playing wrong!"

Champions identify their faults and work toward correcting them. Losers demand everyone else change to help them win.

I KaminwurZz
02-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Whoever thought this was balanced must be mentally challenged. Every person who mains warlord to push people into things should be permanently banned too. I'm not joking, you're the absolute scum of the game and ruin it for everyone else.

Stop spamming the forum with your useless whiny threads!

Valfrekr
02-27-2017, 07:23 PM
These boards are full of:
"If I lose, it's not because I haven't mastered a Hero's moveset or have yet to learn how to counter my opponents chosen hero--the only explanation is other people playing wrong!"

Champions identify their faults and work toward correcting them. Losers demand everyone else change to help them win.

Exactly! I'm still trying to master the Nobushi, and I've had my *** handed to me multiple times. I would never ask for a nerf. If I lose, it means that I need to do better next time. I can't believe this thread even exists!

XORaptor0
02-27-2017, 07:29 PM
If you're excepting it (which you should), all you have to do is side dodge, and that should be a free light attack punish. If you can't light attack punish, then we have something to complain about.

xXl Plan B lXx
02-27-2017, 07:33 PM
expecting*

If you're excepting it (which you should), all you have to do is side dodge, and that should be a free light attack punish. If you can't light attack punish, then we have something to complain about.

Maybe you should actually learn to play the game prior to complaining about the warlords charge. First, you can see it coming. Second, you can dodge it. If you're not able to do those two things, then you're still in need of practice.

RaidoKnight
02-27-2017, 07:34 PM
Remove the DaneW1999's disgustingly toxic attitude

Fixed it for you

zeshoot
02-27-2017, 07:57 PM

Boy, Kiddo, if I see that You or your disabled friends are to lazy/noob/dumb to counter one or two attack over and over I'll kill you in game repetitively the same way,period.
Use your brain and stop whining, as others said GIT GUD or leave the game and us alone.We don't need useless crap players to compete because U can't get better facing crying kiddos.
It's funny how THEY expect us to change our gameplay style, Dev to nerf/change/buff all they want and the same time they refuse to change themselves.