PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can help me solve this problem??

VN-PhanTrucDiep
02-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Look like Ubisuc.k dont care our problem so much. Sent a thread in support topic but no respond until now. I got blue screen after some mins play game. I see on screen "Attempted to read only memory" ... and "What failed: EasyAntiCheat.sys" . Anybody know how to solve this problem?? :confused: sr my english 's bad :(

Obdach01
02-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Do you use a controller? If yes, do you have any programm running, that changes the key binding? If yes... don't change the keybindings and it will not happen again. Basically, don't use any programm that intereferres with anything you use with the game.

VN-PhanTrucDiep
02-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Do you use a controller? If yes, do you have any programm running, that changes the key binding? If yes... don't change the keybindings and it will not happen again. Basically, don't use any programm that intereferres with anything you use with the game.
nope, i've no controller. Lauch game and some mins, or some hours later, it suddenly.... like that.. -.- T_T Do u have other ideas? :((

Obdach01
02-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Check your RAM. maybe a block is defect?

Obdach01
02-27-2017, 07:48 PM
but if RAM is ok, check if the AntiCheat has a problem or it causes acritical program to crash, or crashes itself and brings down another critical program.

VN-PhanTrucDiep
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
but if RAM is ok, check if the AntiCheat has a problem or it causes acritical program to crash, or crashes itself and brings down another critical program.

how can i know it has problem? -.- no special happen before blue screen, it's suddenly.... !! T_T

Obdach01
02-28-2017, 10:08 AM
how can i know it has problem? -.- no special happen before blue screen, it's suddenly.... !! T_T

Does it happen with other games, which need a lot of recources (like RAM)? If not, your RAM might be ok. Youz can also check the net for programms which check your RAM. If it is the AntiCheat, you might get a better result when you reinstall. Maybe the AntiCheat is on a badf sector of your HDD? You always can run some PC diagnostics and check for bad sectors on your HDD. Maybe try to reinstall the game and all the programms needed for this game on a different drive/partition.