PDA

View Full Version : Be honest forum moderators

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 10:15 AM
We report players for either cheating or staying in matches and what happens? I mean just look at this forum. The first page is full of spam , how long does it take to get that off?

The git gud people are really internet bullying others and nothing is really done about that lot. It's not constructive criticism it's just nonsense said to someone.
It's poor spelling and in breach against your code of conduct.

Terms or the ethical rules which apply on the Internet, or which is insulting, vulgar, obscene, defamatory or in any other way in violation of the rights of others (in particular, without limitation, name rights and image rights).

The forums are becoming toxic and are no longer a place where an intellectual conversation can be had.

secrecy274
02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
The forums are becoming toxic and are no longer a place where an intellectual conversation can be had.
Were it ever?

Jokes aside, the "git gud" crowd can simple be ignored, the spam however is quite annoying.
I don't know how many moderators there are at this forum, but it's a full time job, and they're only human (I think :/ ), don't expect them to work 24/7.

Of course, I've no actual knowledge how the Ubisoft moderators work.

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 10:50 AM
There are too many of the "git gud " crowd and they are in breach of the terms of use .
I really don't expect the moderators to be on here all the time but sometimes they get paid to do it and even if they don't they accept the post.
We don't have to come here and make their game better. We could just make it sink and move on. They are in effect taking our intellectual property.
Giving respect in return and and not making this place do toxic would be great. But you have a point it's been this way for awhile. Just seems to be getting to where people that didn't do are doing it.

DrinkinMyStella
02-27-2017, 11:05 AM
i mentioned the other day how this is a family forum and its turning ugly with all the salty hate, i understand the frustration because the P2P annoys me and some of the OP heroes annoy me as well but sometimes people should keep in on a mature level when venting.