PDA

View Full Version : Remove from menu in-game " Exit from a game "

DarkCthulhuss
02-27-2017, 09:47 AM
Every single time when match ended and there not enough players to start new one(in99%) or when my friend couldnt join to server nor i. We press options and scroll 1 time up just to leave in main menu (just like in any normal game)but instead every ****ing time there is button to close the game. I swear you did this by mistake like 20 times
Its so ****ing ridiculous, jezuz, why you had to make suffer us so much? This game could be easily exited just by pressing alt+f4 :(

DarkCthulhuss
02-28-2017, 02:54 PM
please ubisoft :^(

emoKittenCZ
02-28-2017, 06:11 PM
During Closed Beta I was thinking about similar thing... put the exit game option to the very bottom of the screen... :D
However, no more problems since Open Beta and regular release...just got used to it.

DarkCthulhuss
02-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Well, today i accidently did this 3-5 times, and i rage everytime, i swear.

Drekle
02-28-2017, 07:49 PM
I am suffering from this too. This isn't something I really even care to get used to.

DarkCthulhuss
02-28-2017, 08:23 PM
Its like button for people who rage alot and want to get out of the game asap, but they know about alt+f4 right?
My friend just logged in after patch and played 1 game, after which he accidently closed game in post-match menu

frank1ller
02-28-2017, 08:26 PM
you know the game is not only on PC right? they just didnt bother cause F4+alt doesnt work on console.

DarkCthulhuss
02-28-2017, 08:30 PM
you know the game is not only on PC right? they just didnt bother cause F4+alt doesnt work on console.

consoles have their own alf+f4 = ps button on ps4\ xbone button on trashbox1 dude

frank1ller
02-28-2017, 10:29 PM
consoles have their own alf+f4 = ps button on ps4\ xbone button on trashbox1 dude

lol, lets waste 5 mins to restart the game when you can just take 30 sec to start another game.

And no, console doesnt option In-game to close For honor

your problem is that you cant read correctly before pressing a button, UBI cant help you.

Scoregasms2286
02-28-2017, 10:31 PM
I swear this option just popped up. I used to speed through the menus and click return to main menu at the end. I exited the game 4 times today because I am so used to shifting through the menu options. Cause if youre not first youre last.

Did they just add in the quit to desktop from the end of round?

Dont remember it in the tests

DarkCthulhuss
03-01-2017, 10:22 AM
lol, lets waste 5 mins to restart the game when you can just take 30 sec to start another game.

And no, console doesnt option In-game to close For honor

your problem is that you cant read correctly before pressing a button, UBI cant help you.

you know that this is not my fault and its ubisoft who did bad design of menu? you cant be that stupid dude..
and consoles have option by pressing ps button to leave from a game like in 5~seconds.I guess you nerver used console but arguing on forums? that's aint smart too dude

FailOfHDDVD
03-01-2017, 10:30 AM
dont know what you guys are smoking, must be strong though.
I have never clicked on "exit to desktop" by mistake

DarkCthulhuss
03-01-2017, 03:57 PM
dont know what you guys are smoking, must be strong though.
I have never clicked on "exit to desktop" by mistake

Try to play on any controller dude, nobody talks about keyboard+mouse.

massive02
03-01-2017, 04:02 PM
this probably is more noticeable on controllers. Alot of the UI needs redesigning

FailOfHDDVD
03-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Try to play on any controller dude, nobody talks about keyboard+mouse.

I play on controller (xbox one controller to be exact)
You got a problem?

bramboforce
03-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Every single time when match ended and there not enough players to start new one(in99%) or when my friend couldnt join to server nor i. We press options and scroll 1 time up just to leave in main menu (just like in any normal game)but instead every ****ing time there is button to close the game. I swear you did this by mistake like 20 times
Its so ****ing ridiculous, jezuz, why you had to make suffer us so much? This game could be easily exited just by pressing alt+f4 :(

that happened to me like 100000 times they should fix that