PDA

View Full Version : impliment the F*cking Patch UBISOFT!

Giggley-puff
02-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Seriously when are the going to implement the patch they've talked about? I'm so sick of guard-break working on and off and as a Valk main waiting for the Fu.cking patch for her to raise her from shi,t tier already. They announced it so when are they gonna implement it?!:mad: So sick of waiting! This game is so broken!

Zv1k0
02-27-2017, 09:24 AM
Im putting my money on tomorrow (Tuesday). Dont know what fixes we will get but i think tomorrow is the day for news atleast.

OGL Spade
02-27-2017, 10:09 AM
I think it's going to be after the faction war.

KuroFurukou
02-27-2017, 10:16 AM
It will be implementexd when it will be ready.
Until then, Be patient.

TatoRezo
02-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Seriously when are the going to implement the patch they've talked about? I'm so sick of guard-break working on and off and as a Valk main waiting for the Fu.cking patch for her to raise her from shi,t tier already. They announced it so when are they gonna implement it?!:mad: So sick of waiting! This game is so broken!

You are calling valk trash while she is indeed mid tier rn. What do you think about raider? he doesnt even get free GBs after parry and is literal trash of the game.

Sieger300
02-27-2017, 11:42 AM
he doesnt even get free GBs after parry and is literal trash of the game.
do some research before posting something like this. He does.

pRaX85
02-27-2017, 11:43 AM
He propably runs into people with "debuff res" gear and thinks that's related to Raider. Just a guess though.

TatoRezo
02-27-2017, 11:48 AM

You are calling valk trash while she is indeed mid tier rn. What do you think about raider? he doesnt even get free GBs after parry and is literal trash of the game.

TatoRezo
02-27-2017, 11:49 AM

Dude I was in the same tourney as you yesterday check out stream me as raider vs warden

TatoRezo
02-27-2017, 11:51 AM
He propably runs into people with "debuff res" gear and thinks that's related to Raider. Just a guess though.

in a tournament where gear and even revenge is disabled ya sure. 1v1 too

Ghost Ookami
02-27-2017, 11:54 AM
Valk, mid tier? LOL. I would love it if she was mid tier.

pRaX85
02-27-2017, 11:55 AM
in a tournament where gear and even revenge is disabled ya sure. 1v1 too
That's why I said that it's "a guess".

If he truly doesn't, than that's ****ed up and should be changed/fixed.

The other reason could be that your opponent was indeed using a script/bot/cheat. The only "legit" entity that can break a freeGB is an AI bot, if gear isn't enabled.

Again, just guesses.

Banicks
02-27-2017, 11:57 AM
They have to make the patch first, and based on their track record :rolleyes:. I estimate we will see a patch around June-July period.

TatoRezo
02-27-2017, 12:00 PM
That's why I said that it's "a guess".

If he truly doesn't, than that's ****ed up and should be changed/fixed.

The other reason could be that your opponent was indeed using a script/bot/cheat. The only "legit" entity that can break a freeGB is an AI bot, if gear isn't enabled.

Again, just guesses.

No it happened plenty of times vs others. Also he doesnt even get a guaranteed zone after a GB vs assassins, so max guaranteed punish is a light attack. Splendid right?
And no My opponent wasn't using scripts he lost in the end, But I played as raider just to showcase how trash he was.

pRaX85
02-27-2017, 12:12 PM
No it happened plenty of times vs others. Also he doesnt even get a guaranteed zone after a GB vs assassins, so max guaranteed punish is a light attack. Splendid right?
And no My opponent wasn't using scripts he lost in the end, But I played as raider just to showcase how trash he was.

Good to know. That should be fixed then. Still, I guess apart from the Raider (unless there is more), what I said about freeGB and scripts is still true (if gear isn't involved).