PDA

View Full Version : Dear Knights, You're Doing it Wrong..

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-27-2017, 06:44 AM
I have seen many posts from knights complaining that they have no chance in the faction war because of their numbers.

I don't think thats the case.. You all simply need to learn how to play the strategy of the faction war. Ive seen it since the game started and its the sole reason you guys don't hold more land.

Currently at the time of writing the Knights have 23 -08, Vikings 23 +07, and Samurai 14 +2.

Instead of fighting for your own turf vs the vikings you push into the samurai where it does not benefit you. You would rather fight the Sams for 1-2 plots of land and let the Vikings take everything else. This is why you keep getting pushed back, stop wasting assets on pointless territories, at this rate if the vikings win the round its because the knights let them.

Something to think about..

GLR476
02-27-2017, 07:45 AM
I have seen many posts from knights complaining that they have no chance in the faction war because of their numbers.

I don't think thats the case.. You all simply need to learn how to play the strategy of the faction war. Ive seen it since the game started and its the sole reason you guys don't hold more land.

Currently at the time of writing the Knights have 23 -08, Vikings 23 +07, and Samurai 14 +2.

Instead of fighting for your own turf vs the vikings you push into the samurai where it does not benefit you. You would rather fight the Sams for 1-2 plots of land and let the Vikings take everything else. This is why you keep getting pushed back, stop wasting assets on pointless territories, at this rate if the vikings win the round its because the knights let them.

Lol @ stereotypical Samurai noob who looks for excuses to feel superior...

If you pay attention you'd know Samurai have gotten more provinces cut off than everyone... least strategic of the lot but they win with face roll numbers from katana nerds and anime geeks.

Wasn't it Samurai who reached too far into knight lands and then got cut off but vikings like 2 or 3 days ago?

As for why knights are losing right now and it is irrelevant; it is how this game works. The two most recent factions to go to below 16 territories get a boost. Knights have held over 16 the longest atm so now numbers and mechanics AND numbers will favor other factions until the cycle starts all over again. Pretty obvious from the graphs of Beta Season.

Also; knights usually do worse late at night and also in the Beta technically got pushed back the farthest most often and still won. ROFL at the OP in light of that.

Just something to think about :cool:

SendRickPics
02-27-2017, 07:45 AM

The filthy Weebs do the exact same thing. The only faction that seems to have any coordination is the Neckbeards.