PDA

View Full Version : Looting system?

guest-33W0vxcL
02-27-2017, 06:28 AM
I'm now prestige 3 and I'm still getting grey loot. I am wearing all Rares with them being upgraded at least once. Not I am getting annoyed because other players I play with are getting rares after every game and I'm left out of the loop. Any tips or suggestions on why this may be happening to my poor peacekeeper :(

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 06:37 AM
I'm now prestige 3 and I'm still getting grey loot. I am wearing all Rares with them being upgraded at least once. Not I am getting annoyed because other players I play with are getting rares after every game and I'm left out of the loop. Any tips or suggestions on why this may be happening to my poor peacekeeper :(

I think you start getting purples at prestige 3 rank 13

zwaggs33
02-27-2017, 06:38 AM
Do you have champion status? I believe that gets you better/more frequent loot drops. I had it for a few days and got drops every game. Now that it's gone I get drops a lot less frequently.

titusthefox
02-27-2017, 08:32 AM
I heard crates give purple items once you hit reputation 3. As for after battle loot, this is going to be random. I'm just rep 2 and I sometimes get blue drops after a game, sometimes grey, sometimes nothing. I have champion status for increased drop chance.