PDA

View Full Version : Rage---> Quit---> Crash----> FIX IT!!

C.E.TON
02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
Admittedly i am not a video game designer, so i dont know how the servers work Ubisoft. What i do know is on the rare occasion i am crushing it and my kill count is through the ceiling the other team quits and the game crashes and i lose all the kills, xp, and fun i just had. This **** happens so often im thinking about calling it and demanding a refund for this game. I have not used my refund this year so i may just get it. I think your going to see others follow me on this. Not to mention the word is out. My brother in law didn't by the game because he has been told about the **** servers from everyone facing the buyers regret. The sad part is i really love the game. Its so much fun, but its not worth the rage i feel when the game crashes and im 21 and 3. FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT, F-en NOW>>>>>>>> Or have you just decided to call it a flop. ONE WEEK WITH OUT A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVS. WHAT IS THAT ****. Who are you guys EA?

C.E.TON
02-27-2017, 06:00 AM
3 games in a row and my internet is fast as hell......

Camlton
02-27-2017, 06:11 AM
These connection issue are INSANE! i have requested a refund. Would love to play..... but i just can't...... DISCONNECTED!

eliteslayer66
02-27-2017, 06:12 AM
These connection issue are INSANE! i have requested a refund. Would love to play..... but i just can't...... DISCONNECTED!
Isitpossibletorequestarefund?woweventhefourmsarebr oke.Can'tusethespacebar.

C.E.TON
02-27-2017, 06:29 AM
I just did as well. Lets see how this gos. Let me know if you get one, and what you said to get it.

FUEGONOMICS
02-27-2017, 07:20 AM
if you are on either console and you purchased this as a digital download less than 120 hours ago, and you specifically mention THIS GAME to the gaming network customer support, you should get a refund no questions asked

i have no idea about steam

C.E.TON
02-27-2017, 07:26 AM
The issue is a bought the game over a week ago. So there giving me a lot of push back. I told them to look at my logged hours only have 86 in this game. I have 300+ in most of my other games. Some pushing 500. So it stands to reason that i am not getting the value out of this one that i normally do. I'v put in a lot of work and i would love to drop another 200+ hours into it and would if i didnt get kicked 33% of the time.

FUEGONOMICS
02-27-2017, 07:32 AM
maybe you have an outrageous number of years as a loyal customer to lean on? 2 memberships a year for 9 years is nothing to scoff at, for example...this has worked for me once in a clear case of a broken game