PDA

View Full Version : 80 hours I think i am done with the game !

OapokalypseO
02-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Well today I got to the point where I feel I am wasting my time going into this game.
Did story mode - its really nice overall ok 5 hours of waste lol .

So of course I got the game for its PvP value .
I have R5 GS 108 Orochi with high winrate . I also tried other warriors but I didn't wanted to invest too much time into them like my Orochi. Also the reward and progression is simply pathetic IMO .
so I am not leaving the game because my *** getting kicked.

I am leaving the game because I don't see the competitive side of this anymore .

It is unacceptable for me to go into games of domination and simply killing 1vs3 insta revenge , max gear , ez wins

I shouldn't be sitting on such winrates that make no sense in a competitive game

I look at leaderboard I see people sitting on 90-100% winrate . I am sorry I just don't see how is that make sense when people like me and others can be on hose dumb winrate by doing so little . really it doesn't take IQ of 180 to know oh wait I max revenge gear I know how to block 2-3 things and then zone attack and kill everyone . it works . it works so well I carry teams I even get close to 1000 points In games . I am sure I am so skilled lol /

I go to 1vs , 2vs2 I meet same people . when I meet other people they have so little xp in game I feel like LOL . I don't even feel like trying because its make no sense why me with R5 meet someone level 10 or even level 1 at times.

Ya so really sad state / btw not just me game dropping in numbers . already its dropped from 80-90k to 30-50k even on weekends . yo Ubi wake up I think you understand no competitive game should have people sitting on 90-100% winrates when they play so many games. no one is a god like on earth player !

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
You are very clearly butthurt for getting owned all the time, and your attempt to hide that is laughable, goodbye

OapokalypseO
02-27-2017, 05:47 AM
You are very clearly butthurt for getting owned all the time, and your attempt to hide that is laughable, goodbye
what ? you aware that when I go into 4vs4 I win like almost all my games just thx to my gear . you aware how easy it is to do it . I only play games where you actually need to work for your win not cruise for ez wins because the other team is undergeared or maybe have like 10 hours in game and don't know basics. I wish I meeting players that can fight and do well .but I simply meet people that going vs me not even know I am next to them farming soldiers I just come bam 3 shoot them because they not even looking at the map. if I was getting owend I would try to get better. there is no were to get better where you win so many games knowing it did nothing really special. I play Dota 2 for years . I know what It means to have skill to play a game. for honor have really really bad MM efven for unrank . check numbers on PC why its droping below 30k people form 90k . I think people see it is not really competitive game ..its kinda sad .

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:48 AM
what ? you aware that when I go into 4vs4 I win like almost all my games just thx to my gear . you aware how easy it is to do it . I only play games where you actually need to work for your win not cruise for ez wins because the other team is undergeared or maybe have like 10 hours in game and don't know basics. I wish I meeting players that can fight and do well .but I simply meet people that going vs me not even know I am next to them farming soldiers I just come bam 3 shoot them because they not even looking at the map. if I was getting owend I would try to get better. there is no were to get better where you win so many games knowing it did nothing really special. I play Dota 2 for years . I know what It means to have skill to play a game. for honor have really really bad MM efven for unrank . check numbers on PC why its droping below 30k people form 90k . I think people see it is not really competitive game ..its kinda sad .

TL;DR, are you leaving or are you gonna moan some more?

OapokalypseO
02-27-2017, 05:51 AM
TL;DR, are you leaving or are you gonna moan some more?
I will do what I feel like it . you can stay waste your time on me . be my guess.

LordEythir
02-27-2017, 05:54 AM

He is clearely butthurt from getting owned all the time yes. But revenge mode IS LEGIT out of control. Totally ****s the game.Ppl getting revenge in 3 hits, then killing you with 3 hits.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:54 AM
I will do what I feel like it . you can stay waste your time on me . be my guess.

Guest*

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:56 AM
He is clearely butthurt from getting owned all the time yes. But revenge mode IS LEGIT out of control. Totally ****s the game.Ppl getting revenge in 3 hits, then killing you with 3 hits.

:P I wouldn't know, 4v4 is for plebs anyway, I play 2v2 and 1v1 almost exclusively, sometime Dominion.

4v4 is cancer, but no one is forcing me to play it so I'm not

OapokalypseO
02-27-2017, 05:58 AM
do you even read what I said. I am the Orochi R5 with GS108 I spend in revnege mode 1v3 or even 1vs4 win those fights I clearly shouldn't but I win . my average points per games is 600-1000 almost always . depends how fast game ends. I die maybe 1-2 times per match I killed like 10-15 at time even 20 times. I don't enjoy easy games . you got it wrong . I am sure other players will say it too. I am sure some of you enjoy easy wins . but I need to play games that are close and not rampage mode all the time .

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:59 AM
do you even read what I said. I am the Orochi R5 with GS108 I spend in revnege mode 1v3 or even 1vs4 win those fights I clearly shouldn't but I win . my average points per games is 600-1000 almost always . depends how fast game ends. I die maybe 1-2 times per match I killed like 10-15 at time even 20 times. I don't enjoy easy games . you got it wrong . I am sure other players will say it too. I am sure some of you enjoy easy wins . but I need to play games that are close and not rampage mode all the time .

Cringiest person of the year award? Jesus, dude...

Blackball8
02-27-2017, 06:11 AM
Wow, the OP is awesome, if you don't believe me, ask him!!! He will create more posts telling you what a wiener he is!!!

RatedChaotic
02-27-2017, 06:12 AM
I wish I could get paid for predicting if someone will play again after saying they quit. I'd be rich. Otherwise, why type such a long post? Not too bright.

Zv1k0
02-27-2017, 08:31 AM
If you are so op in 4v4 modes and getting bored ehy dont you try to play competitive in 1v1 duels? I think you will quit even faster but for completely opposite reason...getting your arse kicked...

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=MassiveD.;12378061]:P I wouldn't know, 4v4 is for plebs anyway,

Or people with those people...whaddya call em...friends...yeah friends.

r4ptorr
02-27-2017, 08:38 AM
S04x... you are clearly butthurt by something.. Just FYI almost all the dudes sitting at 100 win-rate are actually alt+F4 every time they lose. Had this countless times in duel.. The dude just vanishes as soon as you start the execution.. If Ubi actually counted that as a loss you would see their true nature.. I am not a god in this game, but I am good enough to know that it's impossible to win all the games (unless you play against noobs all the time). Plus sometimes you just want to try new things and put some more risk in there so a good player will never have a 100% winrate.. It's possible only if you are a potato player who has a macro on his LMB set to alt+F4 (and there are a lot of them.. Just yesterday had a duel with a prestige 9 Orochi.. At the start of the match he was like wow.. really.. this matchmaking... Sorry dude will have to own you... And then when he actually lost, he just alt+F4 on me).