PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft....you guys seeing the dominion vs AI?

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:03 AM
Literally just entered a match (Dominion Vs AI)

1 character running in circles, 2 others running to a corner, spamming taunt 3 times, back to corner.

I am positive now, after also seeing a video someone posted, that these are programs now to stop the AFK timer (if there even is 1).

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Literally just entered a match (Dominion Vs AI)

1 character running in circles, 2 others running to a corner, spamming taunt 3 times, back to corner.

I am positive now, after also seeing a video someone posted, that these are programs now to stop the AFK timer (if there even is 1).

Not bots, just people weighing down W, S, A or D

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:22 AM
Not bots, just people weighing down W, S, A or D

I really doubt it, by home many occurences Ive seen of it, it has to be a script. I play on PC as well, while yes you can play with a controller, I feel most is split 50/50.

Can you explain the 2 people who would spam an emote 3 times, run back to the same corner and repeat.

I also blocked the 1 running in circles, he changed his direction of running. Care to explain that?

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:29 AM
I really doubt it, by home many occurences Ive seen of it, it has to be a script. I play on PC as well, while yes you can play with a controller, I feel most is split 50/50.

Can you explain the 2 people who would spam an emote 3 times, run back to the same corner and repeat.

I also blocked the 1 running in circles, he changed his direction of running. Care to explain that?

If people are using bots for this - they are idiots, and deserve to be perma banned for stupidity, as weighing down W, S, A, D gives the exact same effect.

I also heard that people on PS4 and XBOX are using rubber bands to fix movement stick in position.

We went over the Code of Conduct the other day in another thread but found nothing that says it is against the rules, we also asked Ubisoft employees to comment on this in an official statement but no luck so far

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:46 AM
Well obviously its Ubisoft lol

They created a game, and have abandoned it. If you look at any other developer, they usually implements the most patches/hotfixes upon release. Why? Because that is when the most bugs/exploits/errors come to surface that a small team could not test for.

Why isnt ubisoft doing this?

I am sure thats it also the case, I am just more aimed at the emote spamming 1s, because even when I joined and saw what was happening I said im reporting all of you. the 1 running, was probably afk, but the 2 spamming emotes and running abck to a corner to spam emotes again? If it wasnt a program, they were clearly at their keyboard.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:47 AM
Well obviously its Ubisoft lol

They created a game, and have abandoned it. If you look at any other developer, they usually implements the most patches/hotfixes upon release. Why? Because that is when the most bugs/exploits/errors come to surface that a small team could not test for.

Why isnt ubisoft doing this?

I am sure thats it also the case, I am just more aimed at the emote spamming 1s, because even when I joined and saw what was happening I said im reporting all of you. the 1 running, was probably afk, but the 2 spamming emotes and running abck to a corner to spam emotes again? If it wasnt a program, they were clearly at their keyboard.

I honestly don't see why you people are so upset about this game, I think its great :P

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:58 AM
I dont know...I paid $100 dollar for something, was then gifted something completely different that all the tests ive been in. (very first test with 6 heroes).

Its just upsetting man....to see a good game be treated like the red headed step child.

If you goto twitch now, it only has 7.4k viewers for the game.

It has fallen behind Destiny, R6, WoW, H1Z1, all of the games that have been out for a long time. A new game should be at the top, because the hype should be there. Well the game, and most of the streamers got annoyed by it and went back to their normal games. Why play a broken game and give them free publicity?

The game CAN be fun, but there are far more negatives currently than positives. You might enjoy it, fine. I doubt you can deny the problems/bugs with the game that are all over the forums. You just want to keep playing the game like this or would you rather see ubisoft take steps towards improving those?