PDA

View Full Version : When you lost > half you player base, still nothing implemented

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 04:38 AM
Speaking strictly on PC sides of things.

Release = upwards of 90k players online

Currently = at 29k

Why?

I dont know...could be the team ignoring the community on forums for a week before a reply, only to see nothing implemented.

The constant bugs, that still have not been patched. (How you gonna release a game with broken characters and not fix them day 1?)

When players submit how broken things are, with videos, still no response.

Sad to see a game die so quickly :/

yenboi3025
02-27-2017, 04:58 AM
Ubisoft is becoming the new EA at an alarming rate.

feuerundblut
02-27-2017, 05:24 AM
I think For Honor is going for a niche audience anyway. They have taken money from 90k+ players already. So far so good for them I guess.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:34 AM
Speaking strictly on PC sides of things.

Release = upwards of 90k players online

Currently = at 29k

Why?

I dont know...could be the team ignoring the community on forums for a week before a reply, only to see nothing implemented.

The constant bugs, that still have not been patched. (How you gonna release a game with broken characters and not fix them day 1?)

When players submit how broken things are, with videos, still no response.

Sad to see a game die so quickly :/

Actually 30k (and it's morning, numbers still go up to 70kish) is a great ammount for a niche game like this.

Things are really not as bad as people paint them in the forums, there are issues yes, but the game has been out for barely 2 weeks, give developers a chance, they have a lot on their plate

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
its morning....maybe where you live. When I posted this it was 9 PM Central time

TCTF_SWAT
02-27-2017, 05:42 AM
Not sure why this is an issue. Plenty of games have had WAY smaller playerbases.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 05:43 AM
its morning....maybe where you live. When I posted this it was 9 PM Central time

We really love For Honor here in Europe, we can't get enough of it ^.~

cragar212
02-27-2017, 05:53 AM
Well ps4 and xbox are regularly around 100k which is ALOT! Just because you dont like the game 100,000s of others do. Noone is forcing you to be here btw

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 05:53 AM
I love it too...thats why I am seen all around the forums bringing up complaints.

Not cause I just want to ***** about something, but becaue I dont want to see this game die.

To me it honestly feels like its been abandoned. Hardly any communication from the community directors, 0 patches, etc.

Ive already thrown 100 hours into the game, I want to see it progress and start implementing fixes to the game. This 1 performance has deterred me from buying anything else from ubi, besides what I already own from them. I really hope others see where I am coming from. It is the same way, if you do not punish a dog for using the bathroom inside of your house, and instead say its ok you'll learn 1 day.

The dog has no incentive to change his way, because there is no backlash. If we keep forgiving Ubisoft, we are not giving them any backlash for ignoring its community. Why would they go out of their way, probably working overtime to change the code to fix bugs. When people are out there saying, oh no its ok, give them a break its only been out for 2 weeks. Where is the incentive for them to work and change it then?

Seriously its just outrageous to see a good game, be ignored by the developers. Yea we got an announcement of a patch, and we got a hotfix (that really did fix anything). But that announcement was 3 days after release and the game has been out for 2 weeks now.

I mean look at blizzard, another well known game developer. When they released any game, they put out patches and hotfixes the day of release and several days after, why? So they did not tarnish their name with that game, they wanted it to be what was expected.

OapokalypseO
02-27-2017, 06:06 AM
Well ps4 and xbox are regularly around 100k which is ALOT! Just because you dont like the game 100,000s of others do. Noone is forcing you to be here btw
PS and xbox maybe . but PC is dying slowly . I never saw 70k anymore even in the morning . max I se now is 45k and usually it drop below 30k . also since it only connect you to your zone I can imagine you actually even have less people to play with than before. that's why u matched with same people a lot .

Camlton
02-27-2017, 06:09 AM
I have never been so disappointed in a game, just get disconnected from every single game. I have requested a refund from steam I suggest everyone else does.

Zeo
02-27-2017, 06:09 AM
Xbox:
200k Release
70~k Current

RIP FH