Doctor_v_ZAD
02-27-2017, 03:00 AM
(removed)
AFK-bot! BAN him!

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 03:54 AM
(removed)

AFK-bot! BAN him!

That's not a bot, thats just somebody weighing down their A key on the keyboard from the looks of it, or rubber-banding their movement stick on their gamepad

Exaffect
02-27-2017, 04:00 AM
(removed)

AFK-bot! BAN him!

These kind of things are increased when players feel they're required to compete with pay methods and gear restrictions.

While I think the pay 2 win aspect of this game as an issue is inflated, there is still an advantage to buying steel and it inspires this type of behavior. Not that some players wouldn't still do this regardless.

They need to add a gear less 4v4 mode and start lessening the disease rather than treat symptoms.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 04:08 AM
These kind of things are increased when players feel they're required to compete with pay methods and gear restrictions.

While I think the pay 2 win aspect of this game as an issue is inflated, there is still an advantage to buying steel and it inspires this type of behavior. Not that some players wouldn't still do this regardless.

They need to add a gear less 4v4 mode and start lessening the disease rather than treat symptoms.

Removing the Auto-Ready function would fix the problem instantly

The_Quieter
02-27-2017, 04:29 AM

This must be your first online game that requires some kind of "experience" to advance.

As literally every single solitary online game that can be 'botted' will be, and rampantly, because companies never do anything about it.

XeroTheBigBoss
03-05-2017, 01:32 AM
I wish the AFK farmers would all get banned.

UbiNoty
03-05-2017, 01:49 AM
Hi all, while we appreciate your dedication towards cleaning up the game and reporting players taking advantage of afk farming, please do not post threads of this nature on the forums as this is not the proper place. Instead, report them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportBehavior). Thank you - closing this thread.