PDA

View Full Version : Domination - Player Vs. AI

acid_dragon
02-27-2017, 02:23 AM
I was just in a match that wouldn't end. The Players won the match. The AI retreated. Than nothing. Two players left, two of us stayed. The game timer ran out, still Nothing. The whole time players logged into the game and left the game. Nothing. So, not sure what you all did - but you really broke crap. My NAT is still yellow. Player vs. Player seems okay, other than the yellow NAT and the game pauses when someone disconnects or joins the game. Not sure what other info might be relevant to this issue.

Cheers

MyNameIsMicheal
02-27-2017, 02:24 AM
I was just in a match that wouldn't end. The Players won the match. The AI retreated. Than nothing. Two players left, two of us stayed. The game timer ran out, still Nothing. The whole time players logged into the game and left the game. Nothing. So, not sure what you all did - but you really broke crap. My NAT is still yellow. Player vs. Player seems okay, other than the yellow NAT and the game pauses when someone disconnects or joins the game. Not sure what other info might be relevant to this issue.

Cheers

How do i find this game mode Domination? I am not familiar with it. Sounds like something id like to try out. ;)

acid_dragon
02-27-2017, 04:56 AM
P.S. - Domination... Dominion... It fking broke. And I'm still out the 10-15 mins of my life wasted on a match that I got Zilch exp, items, etc. for playing.

But nice catch, as you'll probably be the sole person to reply to this thread.

acid_dragon
02-27-2017, 04:58 AM
P.S.S. - And no - I can't edit the heading so deal with it. :)