PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi bleed *bug* on block?

Stubbs-SR1
02-27-2017, 02:23 AM
Hey everyone,

So I've been noticing something strange recently. If I get hit by the bleed effect, before the bleed completely ticks away and I block any other bleed attempts it will tick again. This is most noticeable on a Conqueror. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Felis_Menari
02-27-2017, 02:42 AM
Hey everyone,

So I've been noticing something strange recently. If I get hit by the bleed effect, before the bleed completely ticks away and I block any other bleed attempts it will tick again. This is most noticeable on a Conqueror. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

With the other threads mentioning it, the devs should be aware of the bug at this point. Should just be a matter of waiting for the fix.

Stubbs-SR1
02-27-2017, 02:45 AM
With the other threads mentioning it, the devs should be aware of the bug at this point. Should just be a matter of waiting for the fix.

I wasn't aware of other threads mentioning this. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing it. Thank you.

STGxDante
02-27-2017, 04:00 AM
The devs were made aware in the beta... as you can see it's not even in the tbd patch notes :/

Blackball8
02-27-2017, 05:39 AM
OP, read the move list for the Nob. Also read the post above mine. It's not a bug

Stubbs-SR1
02-27-2017, 05:45 AM
What I'm referring to is when a Nobushi does her dash/light bleed. There was no hit combo happening as I was blocking it. This only happens when the bleed effect is almost done ticking, then I block another dash bleed, but the effect gets reset. If that isn't a bug it needs to be looked at, because the amount of damage being done is atrocious with no way to counter it, despite blocking the actual hit.

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 06:41 AM
That is called way of the shark, bleed/poison is intensified if it is already applied. As for already blocking. I can't tell you how many times I've been blocking the correct direction and a berserker or peacekeeper, even a conqueror has hit me. I even have my block Resistance up high. That I can't help you with.

If you are on ps4 I'd be happy go into a private match and help with your Nobushi battling skills if you'd like however.
There is only a couple tactics you need to watch out for and I can help you if you want. If not same platform I'm sure someone else will offer or post in the platform of yours section and see if anyone will help.

B3NNS
02-27-2017, 07:15 AM
There's a bug where the nobushi uses the top heavy attack to reapply bleed without hitting them once it's already on an opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yABVhDaaydw

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 08:52 AM
It's not a bug , you need to be familiar with a hero's moveset before saying it's a bug . I'm sorry it's 100% NOT a bug. You press away and light attack. (I think it's called retreating viper?) The opponent isn't even blocking so I don't see how you found a bug. Again I'll explain others since my other post was deleted instead of edited.
1st hit , 2nd hit is connected applies bleed poison and 3rd hit is a gaurentee . Dodge back or something I have not tested if you are not in range it it won't touch you.
Way of the shark is a passive ability that if you already have bleed/poison then it intensifies it. If you block then then bleed/poison should not be on you but you must have block ALL shots. Including the one after the kick. The evidence you have provided is nothing I'm sorry.

Felis_Menari
02-27-2017, 01:13 PM
It's not a bug , you need to be familiar with a hero's moveset before saying it's a bug . I'm sorry it's 100% NOT a bug. You press away and light attack. (I think it's called retreating viper?) The opponent isn't even blocking so I don't see how you found a bug. Again I'll explain others since my other post was deleted instead of edited.
1st hit , 2nd hit is connected applies bleed poison and 3rd hit is a gaurentee . Dodge back or something I have not tested if you are not in range it it won't touch you.
Way of the shark is a passive ability that if you already have bleed/poison then it intensifies it. If you block then then bleed/poison should not be on you but you must have block ALL shots. Including the one after the kick. The evidence you have provided is nothing I'm sorry.

So waving a weapon menacing in someone's face is supposed to kill them? The video above your comment clearly shows bleed damage being applied without physically touching the enemy beyond the first strike. So, tell us again how it isn't a bug :)

Altair_Snake
02-28-2017, 06:49 AM

WTF, dude?!