PDA

View Full Version : What is broke MASTER THREAD

MyNameIsMicheal
02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
So if they deleted every thread that contained someone complaining this or that is broken there would be 2 people posting in the forums. I am the first to say things are broke. What do you think is broke and more importantly what solution do you see would fix it?

Please don't argue with others about this or that being broke. Just post what you think is broke and your proposed solution. I want to create a master thread that hopefully Ubisoft can easily reference for ideas and hopefully implement viable solutions because they obviously don't have the manning to do it any other way. Seeing where as the staff that respond to the posts copy and paste standardized messages most times.

Broken:
Match Making - I am almost prestige 9 and i am put in with people that aren't even prestige 1. Maybe because i suck. Maybe because its faulty but im sure they rather not go against a 108 gear score.

Solution - Match with like levels/gear scores/KDA etc. Once all those options are exhausted move on to all. I see it goes from strict to extended and such but out of 100k people playing and it saying very high for activity i can't grasp there aren't 4 others around my level.

agentpoop
02-27-2017, 01:00 AM
Valkyrie - Painfully intricate is the best way to describe her but her pay off isn't even worth it right now since her spear is a wet noodle. No way Orochi should be so much stronger than he is in comparison

Nobushi - Way to outwardly powerful , either needs to be made of even more glass or just lower her total damage.

Guardbreaks - Too many times the guardbreak will visually make contact and nothing will happen.

Felis_Menari
02-27-2017, 02:40 AM
Valkyrie - Painfully intricate is the best way to describe her but her pay off isn't even worth it right now since her spear is a wet noodle. No way Orochi should be so much stronger than he is in comparison

Nobushi - Way to outwardly powerful , either needs to be made of even more glass or just lower her total damage.

Guardbreaks - Too many times the guardbreak will visually make contact and nothing will happen.

I think the biggest problem is the ease of which she can apply bleeds. I fear a Nobushi more than I do a peacekeeper. At least I need to create an opening for the PK to get a bleed in. Nobushi can do it just by spamming lights at a safe range.

STGxDante
02-27-2017, 04:08 AM
the problem with matchmaking as well is you get in a game before you choose your hero. so you can fight ppl lvl 1, w/0 gear score, but they just aren't playing their main edge lord, until you make them salty, or mm took too long and the skill range went from 'strict' to 'any.'

Sky-Sweeper
02-27-2017, 04:56 AM
Lawbringer - over half of his move list is useless because his speed is so slow and predictable. Sure you can kill people with him, but what is the point of having combos and moves if they can be avoided/parried easier than any other class? His attack speed needs to be lifted a bit - after all he's supposed to be a mix of vanguard and heavy, yet every heavy class is faster than him (except shugoki).

LordEythir
02-27-2017, 05:58 AM
Lawbringer - over half of his move list is useless because his speed is so slow and predictable. Sure you can kill people with him, but what is the point of having combos and moves if they can be avoided/parried easier than any other class? His attack speed needs to be lifted a bit - after all he's supposed to be a mix of vanguard and heavy, yet every heavy class is faster than him (except shugoki).

To add to this He also is broken in the regard that he has an endless combo thats nearly inescapable and totally spammable.

LordEythir
02-27-2017, 06:00 AM
Revenge mode. There needs to be some sort of nerf to it, it's really out of hand when the right people with the right gear abuse it. And I mean ABUSE. Perhaps its needs to be proc'd only when 2 people are near, to avoid all this 1v1 revenge bs.

Warp_11
02-27-2017, 06:26 AM
Lawbringer. Besides hero's weaknesses he also has a bug - can't follow his heavy - light - heavy combo with a shove even is last heavy attack is successful. Lawbringer is supposed to have an ability to do a guaranteed shove after a successful heavy attack, as said in his movelist and he actually can perform it after any other successful heavy but this one.

lucasnrachel
02-27-2017, 06:34 AM

People complain about this hero's toolkit or that hero's toolkit. The Nobushi has no choice but to keep you at range and use light attacks. She is a glass cannon and without the bleed the base damage isn't there. You CAN dodge the attacks it's easier to do as assassins 100% but just saying something with giving an uneducated response shows you've not played with them for any real length of time in dual or domination.
The heavies are too slow are are too low reward. You would need too up the speed and range of the guard break to make her a true ranged character.
You know when she gets in close your attacks will hit before hers, so she is trying to guard-break you. The guard-break isn't representative of the range you have to get close and not all attacks apply bleed like people assume. She has to attack you quite a bit to kill, if it's going to be nerf the speed of the heavies would need to be increased and the guard break initiate would need to be more representative of the "ranged" label.

They need to fix the peacekeeper stab asap , they broke it but the dodges on all characters need to be where it can't be spammed. If you are going to run then go but the dodge , dodge should make you completely out of stamina.

Some characters not being interruptible while executing, mostly with high level gear and the heavy tag see the warlord myself friends said they have seen others. Warlord just initiated and got in 2 heavies didn't phase him( more than once so not lag ). If this or any of these are intended mechanic then please come out and say so.

Mr_Fiefer
02-27-2017, 07:13 AM
I'm keep this brief, the most annoying thing to me right now is in Dominion (my favorite game mode) and you find that guy who has full revenege attack and defense and generation. The game no longer becomes about skill, but about holding out until you can get revenege and 2 shot people.

I think the solution to this is to simply nerf the amount of revenge damage you can build through items. I mean I'm okay with revenege defense because it gives you room for mistakes, where as the revenege attack gives the enemies no room for mistakes. In a game that should be skill based, I feel as though things should give you more room for error, but not cause it so that if the enemies make one mistake it destroys them. Oh and what's worse is the fact that when you enter revenge when someone is attacking you they get knocked over, giving you room to take out over half their hp and they have no way to get out of it.

Go ahead and give me your opinions on this, FYI though, I don't frequent these fourms so I might not reply for a long time.

Mr_Fiefer
02-27-2017, 07:17 AM
Revenge mode. There needs to be some sort of nerf to it, it's really out of hand when the right people with the right gear abuse it. And I mean ABUSE. Perhaps its needs to be proc'd only when 2 people are near, to avoid all this 1v1 revenge bs.

Yes, I agree. I think revenge is one of my biggest problems with this game. They kinda just defend till they get revenge then two shot you.

Pingu-mlg
02-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Orochi's first strike speed needs to be toned down a bit. With PK I notice that even after blocking the rush attack my first strike is consistently slower and the orochi beats me up, I can't ever punish on it unless it's a parry. Also the side dodge attacks are way too guided and I can't ever dodge out while the PK's side dodge attack is easily rolled out.

LordEythir
02-27-2017, 08:40 AM
the problem with matchmaking as well is you get in a game before you choose your hero. so you can fight ppl lvl 1, w/0 gear score, but they just aren't playing their main edge lord, until you make them salty, or mm took too long and the skill range went from 'strict' to 'any.'

to this i think ppl just need to stfu and wait a month til everyone has the same gear score. lol

Giggley-puff
02-27-2017, 08:46 AM
The alpha and Betas were so GOOD!

Valk does SH.IT damage and has the health of an assassin but can't even hit as hard as a vanguard. Seriously broken slow AF recovery time and only the side step combo swipe is useful but she does absolutely NO DAMAGE off of it or any of her moves. Guard breaks put players out of her reach, which is stupid she has A SPEAR like Nobushi but isn't as fast and does probably the least damage in the whole fu.cking game! i spent so much money for skins and play time on her when the *** are they going to impliment the ***in patch for her already? and Guard break?!

Aarpian
02-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Gear stats
Strength of defence
Uselessness of combos
Balance
Gear stats
Matchmaking (apparently searching for all players across all skills across all regions, takes me 10 minutes to find a game if it doesn't fail and it's the same guy I fought 10 minutes ago)
No spectator mode
Still auto-adding bots in duels when nobody wants them
Custom games and V.S. AI affecting win rate %
Assassins can't be knocked down
Zone attack indicator glitch
People falling off ledges and coming back up
People falling over for no reason

Felis_Menari
02-27-2017, 01:08 PM
I take back what I said about the peacekeeper. Her lights are too bloody fast for me to effectively react to >.<

big-fishy-bob
02-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Broken: Shared Skirmish and Elimination queues.

Fix: Separate them completely on the game mode screen like Duel and Brawl or have the preferred game mode selection queue you for only games of that type.

Also greater steel rewards from daily orders would make them seem more worthwhile

MyNameIsMicheal
02-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Broken: Shared Skirmish and Elimination queues.

Fix: Separate them completely on the game mode screen like Duel and Brawl or have the preferred game mode selection queue you for only games of that type.

Also greater steel rewards from daily orders would make them seem more worthwhile

Thank you for providing both a problem and your proposed solution.

Guys please keep it in this format, arguing with one another about why you think something isn't broken isn't going to get things fixed. Lets compile all of our complaints and proposed solutions (if its easier for them its probably more likely to be implemented) and not go back and forth with one another..let Ubisoft decide if your proposed problem/solution is viable.