PDA

View Full Version : Still No Patch?!?

KingTheokoles
02-27-2017, 12:19 AM
I thought for sure I would log in today after not playing for a couple days and would have seen the patch implemented, but no.

Ubi, someone needs to seriously explain why Guardbreak has been broken for almost 2 weeks now since release, and no one there seems to care enough to fix it.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 01:07 AM
+1. 1.5 days between ob and release to change it. Ten days + since announcement that its reverting and still nothing.

Felis_Menari
02-27-2017, 02:32 AM
I wish fixes would come soon as well, but it isn't always quick 'n easy plugging those holes. It would be nice though, to be informed if the devs are still working on the issues they mentioned already, or are looking into doing more extensive adjustments for one big patch.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-27-2017, 02:36 AM
I wish fixes would come soon as well, but it isn't always quick 'n easy plugging those holes. It would be nice though, to be informed if the devs are still working on the issues they mentioned already, or are looking into doing more extensive adjustments for one big patch.

Don't make excuses for Ubisoft. They haven't earned that right.

It IS that easy to fix the guard break issues all they have to do is revert back to what they used in the Beta.

They don't have to FIND a fix because they know what is broke and know exactly how to fix it. For some reason though they are dragging their *** about it and it is seriously beginning to piss me off.

I have friends that are THIS CLOSE to dropping the game and trading it in at Gamestop due to the Matchmaking and GB issues and if they do I am gonna do so as well. 90% of the fun of this game comes from playing with friends and I LOVE this game but if I lose out on having fun with friends just because Ubisoft is taking for god damn ever to fix anything I am done.

cragar212
02-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Woah you didn't play 'for a couple dahs' and everything wasn't fixed wtf ubi.

You guys need to grow up. I know children want everything now but you need to wait. Also there is a 2 week verification process for patchs on console (Not sure if they will hold pc patch for console.

Probly couple more weeks for a patch regardless.

Alagathe
02-27-2017, 03:00 AM
You guyz expect a fix from ubi ? LOL dont dream boys they just gonna let this game die like they did with the division, they will fix one thing after 2 months of complaning then with those changes,, they gonna add another ****ing broken bug or mechanic who gonna get abused, and so on and they gonna fix it 6 month later when playerbase will be inexsistant. I dont know why they do this but it's ubisoft lazyness or strategy to make their game self-destruct by ignoring their playerbase and patching the broken thinkgs 6 months later...

Exaffect
02-27-2017, 03:06 AM
Woah you didn't play 'for a couple dahs' and everything wasn't fixed wtf ubi.

You guys need to grow up. I know children want everything now but you need to wait. Also there is a 2 week verification process for patchs on console (Not sure if they will hold pc patch for console.

Probly couple more weeks for a patch regardless.

A shining example of being a grownup./s

cragar212
02-27-2017, 03:40 AM
A shining example of being a grownup./s

Another meaningful post from the kindergarten crew. Just ask your mom to try get a refund for your game and return to call of duty please. Thanks!

Exaffect
02-27-2017, 03:43 AM
Another meaningful post from the kindergarten crew. Just ask your mom to try get a refund for your game and return to call of duty please. Thanks!

Sucha big grownup.

Fuzzybutts
02-27-2017, 03:45 AM
The guard break behavior change is inexcusable. This could of been hotfixed, unless they did that Ubisoft thing where they drove the guy working on it insane and he quit.

The balance changes aren't. I'm assuming their being very adamant about playtesting or they somehow broke something even worse and are struggling to get them fixed too.

Also no, guard break counters are totally doable still. They've clearly stated their not changing the counter timing. Whats being changed is when two guard breaks go off at the same time, it becomes RNG who wins the trade and the loser isn't able to counter whatsoever.

STGxDante
02-27-2017, 04:04 AM
expect a patch after or on Tuesdays. yeah im kinda disappointed to. I hope when the patch actually comes it has a lot more stuff to come with it, like nobu bleed bug fix, shugoki unparriable heavy, and double hit heavy. Hope they rework LB and give that halberd sweet long range attacks, and revives brings you back at critical hp.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 04:31 AM
Also no, guard break counters are totally doable still. They've clearly stated their not changing the counter timing. Whats being changed is when two guard breaks go off at the same time, it becomes RNG who wins the trade and the loser isn't able to counter whatsoever.

Where was this clearly stated? I must have missed it, everything I've read has been pretty ambiguous and open to interpretation.

on 2/16 they (UBI) wrote:
Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be returned to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.

Which can be interpreted as either the guardbreak counter OR the dual guardbreak action will be reverted to previous behavior. I could make an argument for either, but I truly don't know which it is.

Sky-Sweeper
02-27-2017, 05:02 AM
I suspect it's a console license thing. Someone stated that updates on PS4 for instance need to be approved by sony before getting the go-ahead.

Dark.Knights
02-27-2017, 08:43 AM
I almost 70% can success break the grab, when you see the shield icon appear don't do it early or smash the button, it will not success if you tap a button twice. Noobs always just don't want to practice and want everything easy.

expect a patch after or on Tuesdays. yeah im kinda disappointed to. I hope when the patch actually comes it has a lot more stuff to come with it, like nobu bleed bug fix, shugoki unparriable heavy, and double hit heavy. Hope they rework LB and give that halberd sweet long range attacks, and revives brings you back at critical hp. Shugoki speed already very slow, unparriable heavy and double hit heavy is fair for him. If you took it away, he are 100% useless character.

PandaCDN
02-27-2017, 08:52 AM
I almost 70% can success break the grab, when you see the shield icon appear don't do it early or smash the button, it will not success if you tap a button twice. Noobs always just don't want to practice and want everything easy.

Sigh, they are reverting it because of the GB bug currently in game. If an opponent and i GB eachother nearly at the same time, the person who GB's first even by .01 of a second...their GB becomes uncounterable because the game registered the late GB as the counter instead. Not because noobs want everything easy.

It boggles my mind at the misinformation on here about certain things and the revert to name calling when they dont even understand the issue.