PDA

View Full Version : AC Empire: Potential screenshot found on reddit

m4r-k7
02-26-2017, 11:34 PM
So an image is hot on Reddit right now (links below)

It is actually one of the first potential leaks that looks interesting. As you can see it has an icon above the pyramid that looks like a train hideout icon from AC Syndicate some people on Reddit seem to think this is a Greek Assassin due to the symbol and equipment of the character.

Obviously this could all be fake, but it does look convincing to some extent...

Funny thing is this image was posted on a reddit thread about 30 days ago and nobody picked up on it.

Original reddit page - https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5qik46/assassins_creed_empire/

Newer reddit page - https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/5w9kvm/this_picture_of_a_ancient_looking_guy_that_looks/

Sorrosyss
02-26-2017, 11:54 PM
I've been sat waiting for someone else to post the image, as I wasn't sure if we were allowed. So thanks for your initiative. :p We've seen so many fake leaks that I was convinced this was the same. But looking at it further;

- The UI marker element at the top does indeed match that of Syndicate. If its running on Anvil again, this makes complete sense.

- His armor appears to be part Spartan, part Greek. This lends credence to the old 4Chan leak that Greece would be part of the story.

- Is that a hood behind the shield? I think/hope so. Come on hood toggle!

- He seems to have a good variety of weapons. A short one hand sword, a shield, a spear/lance, and what looks like a bow. Return of the weapon wheel?

- Thats clearly the entrance to a tomb, with what looks like the sloped sides of a pyramid, or perhaps the burial structures seen in the Valley of the Kings.

- As the original image leaked about a month ago, the timing was similar to when all the AC fans visited Montreal. I'm not accusing anyone, but I do think it would be the most apt time for an employee to try and get an image out.

Helforsite
02-27-2017, 12:11 AM
I also saw this picture on reddit a few and apparently was one of the first people to notice a slightly different version had been uploaded a month before by way of a quick look at the uploaders history^^
I am personally still torn about whether its real or not, but it is certainly a lot more substantial than all the other image leaks we had so far that turned out fake.
What irks me or more like what I am very curious about is what those colourful symbols/things in the top left and bottom left corner of the older screenshot are, anyone seen anything similar - maybe in some leaked screenshots of the previous games?

KevinMurphy
02-27-2017, 12:17 AM
I really wanna say this is legit. It just looks so real, and it could have been a well-made fake, but I feel like a fake leak would have made the character look more Egyptian, while this has a Greek shield.

Sorrosyss
02-27-2017, 12:23 AM
I also saw this picture on reddit a few and apparently was one of the first people to notice a slightly different version had been uploaded a month before by way of a quick look at the uploaders history^^
I am personally still torn about whether its real or not, but it is certainly a lot more substantial than all the other image leaks we had so far that turned out fake.
What irks me or more like what I am very curious about is what those colourful symbols/things in the top left and bottom left corner of the older screenshot are, anyone seen anything similar - maybe in some leaked screenshots of the previous games?

I believe those are the base elements of the UI overlay, before the finalised art versions are utilised. Its pretty common for games in development. You can often see the elements when you modifiy UI layouts too. Here's one from The Old Republic for example;

http://s.swtorui.com/preview/pvw129.jpg

I imagine one of those is an FPS meter too so they can track framerates.

Helforsite
02-27-2017, 12:27 AM
I really wanna say this is legit. It just looks so real, and it could have been a well-made fake, but I feel like a fake leak would have made the character look more Egyptian, while this has a Greek shield.

Very good catch, that certainly makes it seem more real.

Also, SixKeys is Soon™ in the next 32 days? We all know you know, so dont make us wait too long, we wouldnt want to have to visit you at home (jk...maybe).

RVSage
02-27-2017, 12:41 AM
It starts

http://31.media.tumblr.com/96972830cc72cb2d51eeacb7f9c9ee12/tumblr_mv71kuJsuQ1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

marvelfannumber
02-27-2017, 09:19 AM
- His armor appears to be part Spartan, part Greek. This lends credence to the old 4Chan leak that Greece would be part of the story.

When I saw his shield, that's the first thing I thought aswell. Compare his shield to a Spartan shield and it looks very convincing. If this picture is real (I find it very hard to believe someone would go throught the effort to fake this) it lends further credence to my theory that the game is set in Ptolemaic Egypt and the protagonist could very well be a native egyptian slave.

RinoTheBouncer
02-27-2017, 09:37 AM
It is an interesting shot indeed. The Assassin's outfit looks great, if this is real, it pretty much confirms everything the initial rumors said regarding Egypt and Greece. The era is probably the Ptolemaic Era judging by the outfit and how the entrance of the Tomb is obviously ancient even in that time, so it wasn't build during the time of the events of the game. I've made a full analysis here: http://www.thecodex.network/?p=29860

KevinMurphy
02-27-2017, 07:28 PM
I just saw that both of the original posts by u/ovidex have been deleted....thoughts?

Helforsite
02-27-2017, 07:45 PM
I just saw that both of the original posts by u/ovidex have been deleted....thoughts?
Two days response time from Ubisoft seems about right for a real leak that had just begun to really get attention, but you can never know with these things sadly.
I still believe its real, but we will probably not know until mid March at the earliest and E3 at the latest.

KevinMurphy
02-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Two days response time from Ubisoft seems about right for a real leak that had just begun to really get attention, but you can never know with these things sadly.
I still believe its real, but we will probably not know until mid March at the earliest and E3 at the latest.

Yeah I fully believe it's real. Ubisoft said they plan to announce their games in Mid-May, so I'm sure that's when we'll get an announcement, with more details at E3. If we're lucky, this leak will lead to more, which will end up forcing Ubisoft to reveal/tease earlier, around mid/late March, but I don't see that happening honestly.

crusader_prophet
02-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Here's an optimistic me hoping that we don't get an AC until holiday 2019.

marvelfannumber
02-27-2017, 07:55 PM
My question is how exactly you'd fake that? It seems way too elaborate for a simple hoax. All the other fake leaks had one thing in common, they never showed actual gameplay, only supposed pre rendered footage or pause menus.

It does look quite promising though, and the prospect of explorable tombs FINALLY returning has me interested.

KevinMurphy
02-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Here's an optimistic me hoping that we don't get an AC until holiday 2019.

Just curious, why do you think this is in any way likely, and also why would you want this? I understand wanting the games to have full development cycles, but this game would have been in development since late 2013-early 2014. A 4 year development cycle is a solid one.

RVSage
02-27-2017, 08:22 PM
I too feel releasing this year, may take the spot light off it

Too many open world titles this year, all good ones too (horizon, zelda, shadow of war, red dead redemption) to name a few, The series already has built a not so great a expectation, baring core fans.

And none of the above games will be light certainly, these games have good track record. Tough contest to be noticed and be succesful

Usercake
02-27-2017, 11:12 PM
OH MY GOD , ( wtf how many times do I have to enter image verification for my every post ? )

SERIOUSLY FU****G **** , How is this even considered to be an assassins creed game ? that famous hood was heart of series . and they've ripped it out ? that's what makes assassin's looks like assassin's , I'm never buying a game with hoodless assassin's character I wont even bother downloading it ...

rob.davies2014
02-27-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm not very fond of this look. It doesn't seem to fit with the general Assassin aesthetic and he seems too heavily armed. I really hope the look and number of weapons are customisable and that they actually put more effort into the social stealth side of the game.
The setting sounds cool though.

KevinMurphy
02-27-2017, 11:30 PM
OH MY GOD , ( wtf how many times do I have to enter image verification for my every post ? )

SERIOUSLY FU****G **** , How is this even considered to be an assassins creed game ? that famous hood was heart of series . and they've ripped it out ? that's what makes assassin's looks like assassin's , I'm never buying a game with hoodless assassin's character I wont even bother downloading it ...

Chill out dude. You can clearly see a hood underneath his shield (the white fabric between his shield and his head).

m4r-k7
02-27-2017, 11:58 PM
I am glad the character has tons of weapons as it shows that we will finally be able to switch between different weapons again!

ze_topazio
02-28-2017, 01:04 AM
A wider version of the pic.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2017/articles/1/8/8/6/9/6/0/sera-esta-uma-imagem-do-novo-assassins-creed-148821958815.png

I know the screenshot is rather bright but the guy doesn't look very Nubian like the rumors claimed.

crusader_prophet
02-28-2017, 03:24 AM
Just curious, why do you think this is in any way likely,
hence the word "hoping" because I know UbiSoft is too greedy to make that sort of decision.

and also why would you want this?
Because it is normal for a respectable franchise to take at least ~2-3 years off between iterations

I understand wanting the games to have full development cycles, but this game would have been in development since late 2013-early 2014. A 4 year development cycle is a solid one.
You are right it is usually a solid development time...for developers like CDPR, BioWare, Rocksteady SD, Bethesda Game Studios aka masters of open-world games that aren't mediocre and receive unanimous critical acclaim. For UbiSoft engineers and writers, I'm not sure. They need more like 6-7 years to reach the same level of substance in a game that is not a copy+paste of the last one. Unity was in devp since 2010, Syndicate since 2012.

RVSage
02-28-2017, 04:20 AM
You are right it is usually a solid development time...for developers like CDPR, BioWare, Rocksteady SD, Bethesda Game Studios aka masters of open-world games that aren't mediocre and receive unanimous critical acclaim. For UbiSoft engineers and writers, I'm not sure. They need more like 6-7 years to reach the same level of substance in a game that is not a copy+paste of the last one. Unity was in devp since 2010, Syndicate since 2012.

But AC II and AC black Flag IV were developed in less than 3 years each, And I rate Black Flag the best open world game of all time, along with Witcher 3 (Note: I rate both of them the best AC games)

Namikaze_17
02-28-2017, 05:41 AM
https://youtu.be/8vzKgD89oOE

At the amount of gear the guy has. I mean it's likely placeholder, and Assassins having a bunch luggage in their “magic pockets” is nothing new, but gosh.

Two spears, sword, and a shield to regularly run, fight and parkour in? So much for suspension of belief -- but after the rope launcher I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

marvelfannumber
02-28-2017, 06:31 AM
I know the screenshot is rather bright but the guy doesn't look very Nubian like the rumors claimed.
The leaks never said he was Nubian, they just said he was a slave. If it is indeed set in the Ptolemaic Dynasty it would make perfect sense for him to be a native Egyptian slave as the Ptolemies had a semi-apartheid system going between Greeks and Egyptians.

Helforsite
02-28-2017, 09:55 AM
But AC II and AC black Flag IV were developed in less than 3 years each, And I rate Black Flag the best open world game of all time, along with Witcher 3 (Note: I rate both of them the best AC games)
I agree on that and Ashraf Ismail has been the Game Director on an "Unannounced Project" that is most probably Empire, which means a development of 3 years and 9 months. Aided by the fact that since AnvilNext 2.0 city building is much more automated now and AnvilNext 3.0 and whatever it can do is most likely being developed for the game together with the fact that the franchise had no people working on a launch or post-launch content in 2016 means they had much more time and resources on their hands this time around.

@Namikaze_17: I believe one of the spears is actually a bow as seen by the quiver on his back and I am pretty happy about the versatility of his gear.

ERICATHERINE
02-28-2017, 11:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

At last, some news about empire. Of course I know this isn't confrirmed, but still, this seems so real.

I just hope, if it is real, that it means that empire will arrive somewhere in 2017. ^-^

jellejackhammer
02-28-2017, 12:38 PM
oh boy :D it feels great to have some "news" again.

seeing that pic with the webs infront of the entrance to that tomb (maybe even a esu site?) and seeing his outfit makes the history buff inside me dance.

finally we get a game that takes place before altair's time.

wondering to see if the assassin's in empire will have the "acient" assassin trademarks aswell. missing finger etc.

so the esu artifact this time would be the ankh right?

RA503
02-28-2017, 03:26 PM
I hope they reveal the game soon,maybe is looks greek,because Empire's Greek game development advances more tham Egypt one ...

cawatrooper9
02-28-2017, 10:58 PM
Wonder if Ubisoft's gonna come out about this one soon. Seems like they usually try to control the narrative pretty well- leaks are usually quickly followed by an official Ubisoft announcement.

LoyalACFan
02-28-2017, 11:18 PM
Yes... Yeeeeessss. Me gusta mucho. Can't wait for the inevitable announcement.

But honestly... c'mon guys, I'm smelling "controlled leak" all over this. In one screenshot, blurred juuuust enough to make the potentially spoilerish mission info illegible, they've confirmed the Pyramids, the long-awaited return of explorable tombs, and hinted at multiple carriable weapons and a removable hood.

I'm onto you, you Ubi-scoundrels :p

BananaBlighter
02-28-2017, 11:42 PM
Man I haven't posted on here in quite a while, but after I saw LazerzZ's vid and this thread I knew I had to. It's very exciting to finally see something, and I'm pretty convinced this is legit. Now onto how I feel about what we can see in the image...

The return of tombs is pleasing - I'm not a fan of AC2 but those missions were one of the game's most enjoyable aspects. However I don't know how I feel about the amount of weapons this guy has on his back. Makes him look like less of an assassin and more of a warrior.

I actually hated the weapon wheel from the older games, and found little additions like the dagger unnecessary gimmicks. I'm all for variety, but for me, the ability to disarm enemies mid combat was the best way to go about doing this. I honestly would love to see an assassin who had nothing more than a hidden blade, and who's combat style revolved around simply using the enemies' weapons against them. By doing this they could all pull off a much deeper social stealth system because the player would literally appear as part of the crowd.

Also as Namikaze pointed out, how the hell is this guy planning on doing parkour with all that on? Especially because of how the quiver pokes out of his right shoulder - he won't be able to roll.

The shield is interesting though. I was hoping for someone who appeared to be a bit more nimble and who's style was more focused on movement rather than turtling around with a shield. But hey, we'll see how it goes - it's definitely not going to bee like any style of combat we've seen so far. They could go the other route and make a combat system more akin the the Art of Battle system they've built in For Honor. Of course it would need major tweaking to work in a game where you commonly face multiple enemies, but having played For Honor and having absolutely fallen in love with its take on melee combat, I would be very interested if they did do something similar in Empire.

Also hope Ubi officially announce something soon, now that the leak is out.

Namikaze_17
03-01-2017, 12:46 AM
@Namikaze_17: I believe one of the spears is actually a bow as seen by the quiver on his back and I am pretty happy about the versatility of his gear.

Hey I'm game for versatility as well -- but it's a bit distracting with how bloated in weapons the guy is. How does he social stealth or parkour with all that on? ( or even dodge roll as BananaBlighter pointed out, lol.)

Like I said earlier, it's probably just placeholder and Assassins having a bunch of gear on is really nothing new -- I just hope they sleek it down to at LEAST make it seem believable.

SixKeys
03-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Wonder if Ubisoft's gonna come out about this one soon. Seems like they usually try to control the narrative pretty well- leaks are usually quickly followed by an official Ubisoft announcement.

Let's hope not. In previous years it was a given that AC would always release around November, but this time the devs have less pressure to stick to deadlines. I believe Unity suffered from the early leaks that forced Ubi to announce the game before it was ready. The longer we go without an official announcement, the longer the devs have to polish the game.

Hey I'm game for versatility as well -- but it's a bit distracting with how bloated in weapons the guy is. How does he social stealth or parkour with all that on? ( or even dodge roll as BananaBlighter pointed out, lol.)

Ezio could parkour with a crossbow on his back, a heavy axe plus a dagger on his side, bomb pouches and 25 throwing knives weighing him down. Just sayin'. :p

Locopells
03-01-2017, 01:13 AM
You're assuming this IS a leak... :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

Namikaze_17
03-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Ezio could parkour with a crossbow on his back, a heavy axe plus a dagger on his side, bomb pouches and 25 throwing knives weighing him down. Just sayin'. :p

How much of that is canon, though? :p I know the Crossbow, bomb pouches, and knives are - but those are nothing compared to that humongous shield.

But yeah yeah, AC is just silly... still distracting as hell.

LoyalACFan
03-01-2017, 02:32 AM

http://gifyu.com/images/U4Drake_PSX.gif

ERICATHERINE
03-01-2017, 03:03 AM

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

You seem to know something about it. Can you tell us more about it? ^v^

HDinHB
03-01-2017, 04:13 AM
.... In one screenshot, blurred juuuust enough to make the potentially spoilerish mission info illegible, they've confirmed the Pyramids, the long-awaited return of explorable tombs, and hinted at multiple carriable weapons and a removable hood.

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words, but you are reading a lot into that pic :)

Yes, but Ezio was Ezio. ;)

LoyalACFan
03-01-2017, 04:28 AM
I guess a picture is worth a thousand words, but you are reading a lot into that pic :)

I mean, it's literally all right there though :p The sloped wall makes it instantly recognizable as a pyramid, the character is about to go into an open door leading underground, he's not wearing a hood, and he's carrying multiple weapons. Now, the latter could be placeholder or subject to change (I seem to remember Connor carrying a musket on his back in a couple of pre-release vids) but still.

marvelfannumber
03-01-2017, 09:59 AM
I mean, it's literally all right there though :p The sloped wall makes it instantly recognizable as a pyramid
Actually I'm pretty sure that's a Mastaba, not a Pyramid. Egyptian Pyramids don't have clearly marked entrances on ground level. Take Strabo's description of the entrance to the Great Pyramid for example:

"...for they are a stadium in height, are quadrangular in shape, and their height is a little greater than the length of each of the sides; and one of them is only a little larger than the other. High up, approximately midway between the sides, it has a movable stone, and when this is raised up there is a sloping passage to the vault."

crusader_prophet
03-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Let's hope not. In previous years it was a given that AC would always release around November, but this time the devs have less pressure to stick to deadlines. I believe Unity suffered from the early leaks that forced Ubi to announce the game before it was ready. The longer we go without an official announcement, the longer the devs have to polish the game.

I don't think that's how things have to be though. Just because a game is announced does not mean they have to establish a release date or feel pressurized to do so. Cyberpunk 2077 was announced back in 2012 and probably not coming until 2020 with maybe gameplay reveals in 2019. So many games are revealed in E3s without a release timing. So I think reveals are okay as long as they do not commit to a release date. "here is a game we are working on and we will bring it to you when it's ready" is a perfectly thing to say with a reveal.

BananaBlighter
03-01-2017, 06:02 PM

TBH I didn't really like the fact that Ezio had so much gear either, and as stated above, I felt that the weapon wheel added variety for the sake of variety, with gimmicks like the crossbow and dagger being functionally the same as the sword and throwing knives, so I don't know why everyone's so excited to see it come back. The variety of weaponry and tools was fine in the most recent games, especially Unity where everything felt useful. What we do need back is the ability to disarm. I feel like I'm the only person who liked the minimalistic aesthetic in Unity, or even better in Syndicate where all weaponry was concealed and you could pass off as a civilian.

That said, when you look at Ezio he still has a sort of assassin look to him. This guy, even if he was wearing a hood, just looks like some sort of warrior. A sword, spear shield, bow and quiver is a bit too much IMO.

I hope Namikaze's right and this is just a placeholder. At the very least we should have some sort of customisation to choose what we can carry.

cawatrooper9
03-01-2017, 06:26 PM
That said, when you look at Ezio he still has a sort of assassin look to him. This guy, even if he was wearing a hood, just looks like some sort of warrior. A sword, spear shield, bow and quiver is a bit too much IMO.

To be fair, if this is Ancient Egypt, wouldn't that make sense, given that it's before a more formal brotherhood?

Sushiglutton
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/084/533/cfe.gif

That's some thick spider webb! Wonder if we'll play a larger portion of the game as a non-assassin?

Also first time shield. Wonder if that means a combat system more of the Zelda/Dark Souls variety?

Namikaze_17
03-01-2017, 07:44 PM
To be fair, if this is Ancient Egypt, wouldn't that make sense, given that it's before a more formal brotherhood?

It'd make way more sense if he could only carry two weapons out of the four - the rest could stay with a horse ( or Camel?) that he travels with - giving you a choice in what you want to use for a specific mission.

Granted, it is before a formal brotherhood - but who would believe a guy with that much gear looks like a civilian? I thought Syndicate, for example, did a great job of making Jacob seem like a man of his time. We need more of that (or Altaïr); less Brotherhood Ezio Da Gawd!

Side-note: I wonder if they'll add physics to the weapons to compensate. For example: the shield is strong, but leaves you slower in free-running or parkour, making you vulnerable to enemies.

BananaBlighter
03-01-2017, 08:21 PM

When I say 'assassin look' I'm not talking about his robes or his dress style or anything, but rather the fact that I'd imagine someone that's meant to be an assassin to be lightly equipped so as to be agile and stealthy. A warrior on the other hand would be completely decked out in gear because their only focus is fighting the enemy head on.

So when I said Ezio still has an assassin look to him, I was saying that despite the large amount of gear he can carry it's not as bad as the guy in the image, and he can still move pretty well because his gear isn't as restricting (though having a heavy weapon dangling by your side would be pretty irritating during parkour; better to have it on your back like Arno).

It'd make way more sense if he could only carry two weapons out of the four - the rest could stay with a horse ( or Camel?) that he travels with - giving you a choice in what you want to use for a specific mission.

Granted, it is before a formal brotherhood - but who would believe a guy with that much gear looks like a civilian? I thought Syndicate, for example, did a great job of making Jacob seem like a man of his time. We need more of that (or Altaïr); less Brotherhood Ezio Da Gawd!

Side-note: I wonder if they'll add physics to the weapons to compensate. For example: the shield is strong, but leaves you slower in free-running or parkour, making you valuable to enemies.

Totally agree.

I think I'd accept just a shield and a sword, or just the bow/quiver and a spear. I'm hoping that, as you said, this is a placeholder and in the actual game you can't carry all 4 weapons at any one time. Maybe a system with one primary weapon (sword or spear) and one secondary weapon (bow or shield) would work. Also I love your idea of having physics based stats attached to these weapons. I really enjoyed Unity's customisation because of how we had to balance different stats to best suit our playstyle, and would like this kind of thing to return.

And I also agree that we need more assassins who are geared for social stealth. It worked in AC1 because Altair was dressed like etc scholars he could blend with. I'm probably one of the few people that liked the fact that in Syndicate Jacob would wear his top hat rather than his hood when not it stealth mode, because it made the whole idea of social stealth much more plausible. I would've loved to see an assassin who carried nothing more than a hidden blade. That way he could go anywhere without arousing suspicion, and we could have all sorts of social stealth mechanics like being able to disguise yourself as a slave and infiltrate a camp like that.

SixKeys
03-01-2017, 10:14 PM

We really don't know anything about him at this point. Social stealth is situational; Connor carried a bow and tomahawk everywhere and it made sense because he was a native warrior living off the land. It did make him appear threatening to outsiders, but they could still justify it as being hunting gear, so they mostly ignored him. Who knows what this guy's profession is? Maybe there's a context for the weapons he carries and why people wouldn't necessarily be suspicious of him.

egriffin09
03-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Do you guys think they will announce the game this month sometime? or more likely at E3?

cawatrooper9
03-01-2017, 10:41 PM
When I say 'assassin look' I'm not talking about his robes or his dress style or anything, but rather the fact that I'd imagine someone that's meant to be an assassin to be lightly equipped so as to be agile and stealthy. A warrior on the other hand would be completely decked out in gear because their only focus is fighting the enemy head on.

Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe all the gear is a placeholder. Maybe he's on a mission where he had to infiltrate a military camp, thus being all decked out actually was less conspicuous. Or, maybe it's simply a case of actually being overkill. :p

I think more than anything, the shield is an interesting touch. We've had a few spears and bows before, but shields are weirdly new to the series. Or, perhaps it isn't that weird, since they lends themselves to a pretty heavy melee, which is- as you may point out- not very "Assassiny".

I wonder if this indicates an all new combat system.

I'd also point out that, given the fact that shields seem so out of place, I'd say that makes this leak all the more likely. As a forgery attempt, I'd see it unlikely that someone would include something so new to the series.

Namikaze_17
03-02-2017, 12:31 AM
We really don't know anything about him at this point. Social stealth is situational; Connor carried a bow and tomahawk everywhere and it made sense because he was a native warrior living off the land. It did make him appear threatening to outsiders, but they could still justify it as being hunting gear, so they mostly ignored him. Who knows what this guy's profession is? Maybe there's a context for the weapons he carries and why people wouldn't necessarily be suspicious of him.

You're right. If there's a believable context for it, or if it's for a specific mission, then cool. Still, let's say he's playing a soldier for funsies - what regular soldier carries all that, though? I can understand maybe two of any kind, like I mentioned earlier, but all at once would still seem suspicious in any situation.

I personally think it's placeholder anyway so it's not that big of a deal - I just question the context in which it could work? Because otherwise you have another Ezio who was allegedly a banker doing all the things he performed lol.

ERICATHERINE
03-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe all the gear is a placeholder. Maybe he's on a mission where he had to infiltrate a military camp, thus being all decked out actually was less conspicuous. Or, maybe it's simply a case of actually being overkill. :p

I think more than anything, the shield is an interesting touch. We've had a few spears and bows before, but shields are weirdly new to the series. Or, perhaps it isn't that weird, since they lends themselves to a pretty heavy melee, which is- as you may point out- not very "Assassiny".

I wonder if this indicates an all new combat system.

I'd also point out that, given the fact that shields seem so out of place, I'd say that makes this leak all the more likely. As a forgery attempt, I'd see it unlikely that someone would include something so new to the series.

In fact, while it's true it will be the first time we might use a shield, the shields aren't new at all to the franchise. Look this video from 0:15 to 2:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6eL0Q4Rofk&list=PL309A591B2B7FECD6&index=20

As you can see in it, in ac bloodlines, some ennemies had shields. ^-^

RVSage
03-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Guess we will start hearing about it, post Ghost Recon launch

cawatrooper9
03-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Guess we will start hearing about it, post Ghost Recon launch

That's a wise thought. Ubi probably wouldn't want to overshadow their own IP, and a "Do or Die" moment for a franchise as big as Assassins Creed is sure to garner significant attention.

egriffin09
03-03-2017, 08:30 PM
It would be nice if Ubisoft does a reveal stream like it did for watchdogs 2 for the new AC game in the next couple of months before E3. I know alot of really good games are coming this 2017 holiday most likely, but I think the new AC can hold it's own considering the fact we haven't had a new AC games in two years and I think the player base is ready for a brand new AC (which could lead to it being the best selling AC yet).I know Ubisoft said that there may not be a new AC in 2017, but to be honestly, if Ubisoft doesn't coming with a new AC game this year at E3 with holiday 2017 release date as the "Big" game of their conference, then what else can they announce? I can't think of anything. It has to come this year.

Helforsite
03-03-2017, 10:22 PM
It would be nice if Ubisoft does a reveal stream like it did for watchdogs 2 for the new AC game in the next couple of months before E3. I know alot of really good games are coming this 2017 holiday most likely, but I think the new AC can hold it's own considering the fact we haven't had a new AC games in two years and I think the player base is ready for a brand new AC (which could lead to it being the best selling AC yet).I know Ubisoft said that there may not be a new AC in 2017, but to be honestly, if Ubisoft doesn't coming with a new AC game this year at E3 with holiday 2017 release date as the "Big" game of their conference, then what else can they announce? I can't think of anything. It has to come this year.
They could announce more details about the Avatar game, Splinter Cell and/or Beyond Good And Evil 2.
I need them to at least announce a 3 month time frame on when the game releases be it 2017, 2018 or even 2019 so that I can mentally prepare myself, because I can even handle it coming out 2019, but I cant handle not knowing.

Sushiglutton
03-04-2017, 10:38 AM
You're right. If there's a believable context for it, or if it's for a specific mission, then cool. Still, let's say he's playing a soldier for funsies - what regular soldier carries all that, though? I can understand maybe two of any kind, like I mentioned earlier, but all at once would still seem suspicious in any situation.

I personally think it's placeholder anyway so it's not that big of a deal - I just question the context in which it could work? Because otherwise you have another Ezio who was allegedly a banker doing all the things he performed lol.

I agree it looks a bit silly. But most likely you can customize your arsenal and go for a sleeker look. Never liked the crossbow, but you didn't have to upgrade so it was ok.

Helforsite
03-04-2017, 11:25 AM
I agree it looks a bit silly. But most likely you can customize your arsenal and go for a sleeker look. Never liked the crossbow, but you didn't have to upgrade so it was ok.

Arsenal customization would be awesome, especially if we have a bit more options than shown in the screenshot. I would really like to have the option to have hidden blades on both wrists and a throwing stick for non-lethal ranged takedowns.

Namikaze_17
03-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Arsenal customization would be awesome, especially if we have a bit more options than shown in the screenshot. I would really like to have the option to have hidden blades on both wrists and a throwing stick for non-lethal ranged takedowns.

Wouldn't he just have one since it's long before Altaïr?

Helforsite
03-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Wouldn't he just have one since it's long before Altaïr?

I am a big believer in the theory that in the past some knowledge got lost and was eventually rediscovered or not. Which is to say that Assassins could have used hidden blades before Darius and that double hidden blades could have been used, which is further made possible by the fact that different Brotherhoods also had variations in their hidden blades as seen by the the hook blade in ACR, the phantom blade in ACU and no hidden gun in ACS.

jellejackhammer
03-05-2017, 03:51 PM
i know it's a very early version of the brotherhood and all that,but i still can't really get the point of having a rather big assassin symbol on his shield.
i mean even in the ancient brotherhood assassins somewhat worked in stealth so having a big shield with a big assassin symbol drawn on it doesn't realy go in hand with that stealth aspect.

ok assassins have the symbol worked in their robes via the belt but it's made in such a way that it isn't visible to the open eyes as easy.

that's why i think that having the toggle hood option is kinda pointless if he's going to wave around that shield all the time anyway. :p

the rest looks very good though!

Megas_Doux
03-05-2017, 06:08 PM
In this was 2012 this thread would've been all over the place with more that 50 pages and a dozen of other subtopics. Back on topic, I wish they also skip 2017 also because AC and Ubi NEED this game to be as close to perfection as possible.

With that in mind, I like this leak that seems to show Ptolemaic Egypt for the crossover between Ancient egyptian ( the known pharaonic one, that is) and Ancient greek, from an architectural standpoint. My concern is the fact the event wise, I find it not that appealing to be honest. Unless we are talking about the fall of that dynasty........

On the other hand, I remember having read somewhere in the forums that a setting with "not that information sources" might give team a lot room to move.

Helforsite
03-06-2017, 02:42 PM
@jellejackhammer: The symbol on the shield doesnt make sense, but if you dont want to be noticed you should also not wear as much weapons^^ Seriously though, its a video game think in my eyes, where you have to weigh suspension of disbelief against "looking cool". It would of course be awesome if we could choose and customize the shield design ourselves.

@Megas_Doux: I think the screenshot was pretty sparse with details and speculation is and has been spread across a few threads in the forums, so that pretty much everything is covered. Adding to that the fact it hasnt been confirmed as real yet and most mayor sites I frequent havent even mentioned it and its no wonder there are no 50 pages.
On topic:I think if it isnt New Kingdom era Egypt, it has to be set after the construction of Alexandria, because for me its pretty much the only reason the game shouldnt be set in New Kingdom era Egypt.
The "not that much information sources" bit is a quote out of one interview/article with/about a Ubisoft employee or other talking about how a time period with "not that much information sources" would give them more freedom to what they want in the game.

cawatrooper9
03-06-2017, 10:14 PM
i know it's a very early version of the brotherhood and all that,but i still can't really get the point of having a rather big assassin symbol on his shield.
i mean even in the ancient brotherhood assassins somewhat worked in stealth so having a big shield with a big assassin symbol drawn on it doesn't realy go in hand with that stealth aspect.

ok assassins have the symbol worked in their robes via the belt but it's made in such a way that it isn't visible to the open eyes as easy.

that's why i think that having the toggle hood option is kinda pointless if he's going to wave around that shield all the time anyway. :p

It's probably also worth considering that most civilians probably don't know what the symbol means, anyway.

Templars should, though. So, either it's needlessly broadcasting your identity to your enemies, an intimidation tactic (as a shield wouldn't be used in "stealth" anyway) or just a dumb aesthetic decision.

LoyalACFan
03-07-2017, 12:12 AM
It's probably also worth considering that most civilians probably don't know what the symbol means, anyway.

Templars should, though. So, either it's needlessly broadcasting your identity to your enemies, an intimidation tactic (as a shield wouldn't be used in "stealth" anyway) or just a dumb aesthetic decision.

It's probably worth noting that we could bee seeing one of the very first actual "Assassins" here. If this is really Ptolemaic Egypt, this could be as early as 323 BC, and we don't know exactly when the Assassins (or Templars, for that matter) adopted their current structure and iconography. So the Templars (or Templar progenitors) likely present in Empire wouldn't necessarily associate the "A" insignia with the Assassins in the same way that, say, Haytham or Shay would.

KevinMurphy
03-07-2017, 03:23 PM
It's probably worth noting that we could bee seeing one of the very first actual "Assassins" here. If this is really Ptolemaic Egypt, this could be as early as 323 BC, and we don't know exactly when the Assassins (or Templars, for that matter) adopted their current structure and iconography. So the Templars (or Templar progenitors) likely present in Empire wouldn't necessarily associate the "A" insignia with the Assassins in the same way that, say, Haytham or Shay would.

It's also worth noting that in addition to somewhat resembling the Assassin insignia, it also is clearly meant to be the Lambda symbol painted on Spartan shields. Which could make it less conspicuous. It also helps identify the character/time period better.

Spartans didn't start using the Lambda symbol until the 420s BC, which would fit with the idea of it being Ptolemaic and not New Kingdom. Also, it means our character could be a Spartan Warrior who was inslaved in Egypt as a prisoner of war. Or possibly he could not be Spartan at all, but rather was simply trained by a Spartan. I do think it's highly possible that most if not all of Sparta are Assassins.

cawatrooper9
03-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Interesting thoughts, I like it!

Would be cool to see a lot of stuff like this, sort of stirring of the beginning of the order.

I really hope that, if they decide to go this route, levity is handled well. For instance, Leaps of Faith should be a big deal, at least at first.
For instance, though Syndicate took the easy route by featuring already trained Assassins, Unity (and sometimes Black Flag and ACIII) often failed pretty hard at differentiating between the "normal world" and the "world of the Assassins". There's almost no difference in gameplay between when the already spry Arno was a civilian in Versailles and when he joined the Brotherhood. Dude already performed Leaps of Faith on the reg, apparently.

These should be big moments in Empire- especially since the brotherhood isn't even a thing, yet.

Usercake
03-07-2017, 05:59 PM

what do you expect ? weird things happen all the time at middle east , they're also in very old times with lots of weird things , but seriously I hate how that dude looks like ,

If that is really what our next game is going to be/look like I doubt it can do anybetter than the latest failures in series maybe far worse because :

1) his skin is black
2) those are slavery times
3) his outfit is so dumb
4) we expected a female character
5) the whole setup sucks (time/place)

seriously who can you assassinate in such a dumb area of in Egypt ( a big land covered with desert 99.9% mostly blank and very very hot ) seriously unless you are inside pyramids which are not enough for a game map , what can you literally do ? we need some more jungle setup and pirate/AC games.
I want another black flag , it was so amazing.

update : btw I luved adewale character , so I'm not racist but I prefer to have a white character in my game

marvelfannumber
03-07-2017, 06:01 PM
^^
Please oh lord, let this be a troll.

jellejackhammer
03-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Interesting thoughts, I like it!

Would be cool to see a lot of stuff like this, sort of stirring of the beginning of the order.

I really hope that, if they decide to go this route, levity is handled well. For instance, Leaps of Faith should be a big deal, at least at first.
For instance, though Syndicate took the easy route by featuring already trained Assassins, Unity (and sometimes Black Flag and ACIII) often failed pretty hard at differentiating between the "normal world" and the "world of the Assassins". There's almost no difference in gameplay between when the already spry Arno was a civilian in Versailles and when he joined the Brotherhood. Dude already performed Leaps of Faith on the reg, apparently.

These should be big moments in Empire- especially since the brotherhood isn't even a thing, yet.

yep this so much.

never could get into the begining of ac 4 and unity because of the protag's assassin abilities before even knowing that they exist!

ok ezio had some parkour skills aswell beforehand but atleast that was kinda explained in the prologue with his brother. with edward we had to believe that he got all those because "he was a pirate " seems weird for just a pirate to do leap of faits from the top of a mast for no reason ubisoft.

so it would be nice for empire to have either a limited parcour system since it could take place before the assassins where fully developed,but that would get some big complaints from fans or have the character learn parkour skills throughout the game instead of having them all at our disposal from the 1st minute.

then by the 2nd game in the trilogie he would get almost if not all his parkour skills and can now improve them.

in the 3rd game he would be one of the first full fletched assassins in the game's universe.

cawatrooper9
03-07-2017, 10:23 PM
so it would be nice for empire to have either a limited parcour system since it could take place before the assassins where fully developed,but that would get some big complaints from fans or have the character learn parkour skills throughout the game instead of having them all at our disposal from the 1st minute.

then by the 2nd game in the trilogie he would get almost if not all his parkour skills and can now improve them.

in the 3rd game he would be one of the first full fletched assassins in the game's universe.

That's actually a really interesting idea.

As some people have seen fit to constantly remind us, Ancient Egypt wouldn't feature the biggest cities or the highest skylines we've seen in AC games. So, while some might see that as a disadvantage, I think it might also work to sort of "hide" the fact that the hero of this hypothetical trilogy isn't fully trained yet. We won't be doing as many Leaps of Faith, not as much climbing and leaping across tall rooftops. We'll have the pyramids, which are cool, but are also relatively flat compared to more vertical landmarks we've seen in the past.

I think AC can survive in this type of more horizontal climate for a game (they've done it before) and it would allow for a more dramatic progression of skills in later games. Maybe we could even have an ACII-esque teasing of the next bigger setting at the end of the game.

what do you expect ? weird things happen all the time at middle east , they're also in very old times with lots of weird things , but seriously I hate how that dude looks like ,

If that is really what our next game is going to be/look like I doubt it can do anybetter than the latest failures in series maybe far worse because :

1) his skin is black

My goodness. This is probably a can of worms that we shouldn't even open up, but going off of the assumption that this isn't some sort of bait and instead is just a misguided opinion, I'll try to help out this one time.

Egypt is in Africa. And, though no one knows exactly what Ancient Egyptians looked like, it's fair enough to assume a darker complexion. Also, slavery in ancient times was often more based off of a prisoner of war system rather than being strictly racially based.

3) his outfit is so dumb
I don't know, I think it's okay. At any rate, hopefully there's some significant customization.

And maybe we'll still get one. People said the same thing when screenshots of Jacob (and Jacob exclusively) leaked the December before Syndicate. Evie would like to respectfully prove that wrong.

Ancient Egypt, a land that saw landscapes ranging from lush river valleys to sand dunes to cities to incredible monuments? Ancient Egypt, a setting that lasts nearly 3,000 years? Hmmm, ok.

seriously who can you assassinate in such a dumb area of in Egypt ( a big land covered with desert 99.9% mostly blank and very very hot ) seriously unless you are inside pyramids which are not enough for a game map , what can you literally do ? we need some more jungle setup and pirate/AC games.
Look, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything (because trust me, I'm a total idiot in real life) but you really should check out more of Egyptian history. I think your understanding of it could definitely broaden, and might make you more excited for the setting.

Indeed it was. They tried making another game like it, called Rogue. It wasn't as good, but it was decent. Have you tried it?

update : btw I luved adewale character , so I'm not racist but I prefer to have a white character in my game
I've highlighted the racist part, for your convenience

marvelfannumber
03-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Egypt is in Africa. And, though no one knows exactly what Ancient Egyptians looked like, it's fair enough to assume a darker complexion.
Not to derail the thread anymore, but we do actually know what Ancient Egyptians looked like. Genetic studies show modern Egyptians are the same people as people who lived in the Nile in 30,000 B.C and striking similarities have also been found in the DNA of modern Egyptians and Pyramid workers from c. 2500 B.C.

Like modern Egyptians, Ancient Egyptians would be primarily olive skinned (that being semitic looking brown), although it would greatly vary depending on the north-south axis. Those further north would be brighter where as those further south would be darker (Nubians which you would find in Aswan were outright black). Although there were exceptions such as Ramses II who had red hair apperantly.

Africa is a huge continent, despite what stereotypes may tell you, not everyone there is black.

About a female character btw, ugh...I would prefer them to focus on one protagonist this time. Syndicate felt so stilted and messy splitting the screen time between two. Don't get me wrong I am all for playing as a female, but not when it's obviously forced because people felt the need to complain for no reason like in Syndicate.

cawatrooper9
03-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Not to derail the thread anymore, but we do actually know what Ancient Egyptians looked like. Genetic studies show modern Egyptians are the same people as people who lived in the Nile in 30,000 B.C and striking similarities have also been found in the DNA of modern Egyptians and Pyramid workers from c. 2500 B.C.

Like modern Egyptians, Ancient Egyptians would be primarily olive skinned (that being semitic looking brown), although it would greatly vary depending on the north-south axis. Those further north would be brighter where as those further south would be darker (Nubians which you would find in Aswan were outright black). Although there were exceptions such as Ramses II who had red hair apperantly.

Africa is a huge continent, despite what stereotypes may tell you, not everyone there is black.

About a female character btw, ugh...I would prefer them to focus on one protagonist this time. Syndicate felt so stilted and messy splitting the screen time between two. Don't get me wrong I am all for playing as a female, but not when it's obviously forced because people felt the need to complain for no reason like in Syndicate.

True. Egypt's location is definitely one of a bit of a crossroads, both literally and figuratively. There would be a decent amount of diversity, even in Ancient times.

Regarding multiple protagonists- I still like the idea of twins, but choosing only one to play as in the beginning. That way, we'd have options on who we played, but it wouldn't be as messy.

jellejackhammer
03-07-2017, 10:55 PM
in regards of protags,i do hope this one will be better then the last couple of male protags we had.

arno was kinda a ezio wannabe in the first bit in regards towards elise but then changed into revenge ezio mode and jacob was to overly "ima kill some templars because that's what i do".

i would like a more controled minded protag again like evie. one that does his duty for the cause and not just personal vandetta's but who also sees other ways exist besides killing.

ofcourse he is allowed to have his own troubles and express them but it shouldn't be his main motivation because we have seen it multible times now;ezio in ac2,shay and arno. even connor was going around with it a bit with the whole "LEEEE" thing :p.

hmmm and a ancient setting like this screams for a esu site again. i hope.

Sigma 1313
03-08-2017, 12:58 AM

1) his skin is black
3) his outfit is so dumb

1) Who cares about skin color? You say later you love Adewale, so why does skin color make or break the game?

2) Give me a time period when there has been no slavery. Africans used slaves, Europeans Used slaves, Americans used slaves, Native Americans used slaves, Asians used slaves, etc. Slavery is illegal most places now, but I've heard some argue that current American Wages, police state, criminal system, and politicians enforce racism and slavery in the west. This is ignoring that slaves are still used within the middle east and central asia, the Indian Caste system and illegal sex slave trade. Slavery sucks, but I think the idea of breaking free of your chains and fighting for the good of man sounds like an intriguing concept and adds a lot of depth to the character off the bat, regardless of the fact that pretty much no one playing this game can actually understand the feeling of being enslaved.

3) I don't entirely disagree, but I've seen some people say it may be very early in the game, plus we don't know anything about customization options yet.

4) Who did? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165890 you can see the original leak. The leaker said "he", which made me think we'd be seeing guy this time. I'm not against a female, but judging by what we know so far, I wasn't expecting a female.

5) Egypt has a long history, being one of the oldest civilizations, dozens of hostile invasions, coups, civil wars and so on. Egypt has been consistently mentioned in AC lore in and out of games, and seems like a logical next step. Also, Egypt, does have a lot of desert, but the Nile River Valley and Delta is extremely biodiverse, being one of the most diverse rivers on the planet, largely due to its size.

https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/46/153446-004-926B6686.jpg

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/hippopotamus-mother-and-baby-east-africa-nile-river-valley-of-east-picture-id155781821?s=170667a

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BWixub4izWY/UdrK_GNtugI/AAAAAAAAI3E/O20yJsS_kjM/s1600/095.jpg

http://www.anniebees.com/Egypt/Assets/images/Nile_Delta_5.jpg

http://geography.name/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2320cc25933df897d2c58159f68464c4.jpg

That's obviously true nowadays, but I'm not sure if I'd agree with that overall. Whites are Caucasians because the skin color developed in the Caucas mountain range and took over Europe between 8 and 4 thousand years ago. While North Africans and Middle Easterners are definitely not as dark as someone from Sudan, Nigeria, or the Congo, they aren't white.

marvelfannumber
03-08-2017, 09:17 AM
That's obviously true nowadays, but I'm not sure if I'd agree with that overall. Whites are Caucasians because the skin color developed in the Caucas mountain range and took over Europe between 8 and 4 thousand years ago. While North Africans and Middle Easterners are definitely not as dark as someone from Sudan, Nigeria, or the Congo, they aren't white.

I never said they were white, I just said they aren't black either. They're more simlar to Arabs if anything in terms of skin tone.

D.I.D.
03-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Whites are Caucasians because the skin color developed in the Caucas mountain range and took over Europe between 8 and 4 thousand years ago.

White people are called "Caucasian", not because that's where their skin colour developed but because a racist fantasist called Christoph Meiners pulled that idea out of the air in the 1700s. He was trying to bill every race as a separate entity, with his vaunted Caucasians as the pure, beautiful humans and all others as degraded, stupid, ugly creatures. He needed the Caucas mountains as his mystical cradle of the white man, as a symbolic focus, not because of any real evidence that this was where white skin appeared.

This is why I refuse to even say "Caucasian" because I won't give even oblique credit to his offensive quackery.

[ETA - Not an argument against what you were saying about dark skin in Ancient Egypt, btw. I strongly doubt that humans became lighter-skinned in North Africa. Today's racial demographics are much more likely to do with later re-migration back into the region from southern Europe and the Middle East.

crusader_prophet
03-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Here we go with debates on what skin color the protagonist should be. Does it really matter? Since you know UbiSoft likes to spend disproportionate amount of resources on nice to have things, even if they manage to develop a time machine and have developers travel back in time and check what kind of people were truly oppressed back then and who were the oppressors, if at the end of the day the game comes with a bland protagonist with cringeworthy dialogues and cliche personality, awful AI, mediocre narrative and recycled mechanics - will all that authenticity matter? On the other hand I'll enjoy the game even if it featured a skin color which is not accurate per history books, but delivers a lasting & memorable narrative with enjoyable+addicting gameplay. Heck I don't care give the protagonist a disease and make him look orange, blue, purple, colorless, stick figure etc. to avoid all theae debates and give me a game that has the guts to be released for review 2 weeks earlier than public release date and scores a unanimous critical praise.

The4orTy67
03-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Dunno about you guys but he looks ultra violet to me.

cawatrooper9
03-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Dunno about you guys but he looks ultra violet to me.

Somebody... uhh, somebody might want to get that checked out.

ERICATHERINE
03-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Here we go with debates on what skin color the protagonist should be. Does it really matter? Since you know UbiSoft likes to spend disproportionate amount of resources on nice to have things, even if they manage to develop a time machine and have developers travel back in time and check what kind of people were truly oppressed back then and who were the oppressors, if at the end of the day the game comes with a bland protagonist with cringeworthy dialogues and cliche personality, awful AI, mediocre narrative and recycled mechanics - will all that authenticity matter? On the other hand I'll enjoy the game even if it featured a skin color which is not accurate per history books, but delivers a lasting & memorable narrative with enjoyable+addicting gameplay. Heck I don't care give the protagonist a disease and make him look orange, blue, purple, colorless, stick figure etc. to avoid all theae debates and give me a game that has the guts to be released for review 2 weeks earlier than public release date and scores a unanimous critical praise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6dYwqAc314

Connor already has been able to be color less, so why not. XD :p

Sigma 1313
03-09-2017, 04:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6dYwqAc314

Connor already has been able to be color less, so why not. XD :p

I dunno. He looks pretty blue to me. I don't know if I can play as a character with oxygen deficiency issues. Especially if I expect the guy to be running all the time.