PDA

View Full Version : Please make penalty for leaving match

BellasaurusRawr
02-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Can Ubisoft pleeeease create a time-penalty for people who rage quit? If you leave the match, they should be penalized by not being able to join another game for 5 minutes or something.

Dropping because of a connection issue is one thing i guess...

But if the game detects you actually, legit quit the match, there should be a penalty for that.

Derkwow-cz
02-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Can Ubisoft pleeeease create a time-penalty for people who rage quit? If you leave the match, they should be penalized by not being able to join another game for 5 minutes or something.

Dropping because of a connection issue is one thing i guess...

But if the game detects you actually, legit quit the match, there should be a penalty for that.

No, because you punish player with net problems + and logicaly i leave game after join if this group lost 900/100, it is nonsense play game where is 100% lost. if leave player dominion, than next player join, where is problem???

Cerezoss
02-26-2017, 11:20 PM
No, because I will not stand for being punished for quitting an elimination match when I'm queuing for a skirmish match and/or vice-versa.
It's like ordering steak and instead getting a hamburger at a restaurant, I will send that **** back to the kitchen, so I do the same with matchmaking, and quite honestly, when this type of policy is still in order, I will not give half a **** about other people's online experience, because obviously, others don't care about mine if I have to do something I didn't ask for.