PDA

View Full Version : How are people gaining revenge in 1v1?

B3NNS
02-26-2017, 10:27 PM
As soon as I land 2 hits on a player they have revenge in a 1v1 fight. This has been happening a lot in 4v4 and occasionally in 1v1. I'm okay with revenge in 1vX but it popping after 2 hits in a 1v1 fight? Seriously?

I am literally in full heroic gear with max revenge stats and I rarely pop revenge in 1v1. Every geared player I've been put up against in the beginning of elimination gets to pop revenge when I'm about to kill them. After they pop revenge I get killed in 2 guard break heavy attacks. What the hell is going on ubisoft.

PackingMoney
02-26-2017, 10:39 PM
As soon as I land 2 hits on a player they have revenge in a 1v1 fight. This has been happening a lot in 4v4 and occasionally in 1v1. I'm okay with revenge in 1vX but it popping after 2 hits in a 1v1 fight? Seriously?

I am literally in full heroic gear with max revenge stats and I rarely pop revenge in 1v1. Every geared player I've been put up against in the beginning of elimination gets to pop revenge when I'm about to kill them. After they pop revenge I get killed in 2 guard break heavy attacks. What the hell is going on ubisoft.

They will likely have a lot of revenge gained by injury.

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 10:51 PM

Tell us a bit more about when this is happening. Is this occurring at the very start of the match or after they've been fighting someone else? If they just got out of a fight they can still have their revenge meter partly filled and your attacks will add to it.

I'm assuming by your second sentence you're also claiming it happens in Duel, which should never be happening. Getting revenge is still possible in Duel but never in just 2 hits.

Hogmin
02-26-2017, 11:04 PM
Assuming you're in Dominion or Elimination, it's basically to do with their gear build.

Revenge gain by defence+injury etc is basically the only build you'll find because A) it has actual results that are clearly visible and B) Revenge is abusable as ****

B3NNS
02-26-2017, 11:05 PM
Tell us a bit more about when this is happening. Is this occurring at the very start of the match or after they've been fighting someone else? If they just got out of a fight they can still have their revenge meter partly filled and your attacks will add to it.

I'm assuming by your second sentence you're also claiming it happens in Duel, which should never be happening. Getting revenge is still possible in Duel but never in just 2 hits.

During the beginning of elimination matches during a 1v1 without anyone around. Even happens in 1v1 duels where gear doesn't apply.

MidnightVanilla
02-27-2017, 12:07 AM
the reason they are getting their revenge is because they are just blocking your attacks, are you spamming attacks and hardly landing any? obisouly in 4v4 there are stats invovled, but in no 1v1 can u block 2 hits and get revenge so im goings to assume when u mean "hits" u mean atacks you land. Stop attacking so much and strike wisely. use more guardbreak. And even if they get revenge its really not bad just play defensive and block and dodge, strike if u get a chance but wait for them to hit first, you really only have to chill for like 5-10 seconds, granted in this time hell prob be spamming attacks that u can block and use ur revenge on.