PDA

View Full Version : Cmon you take 1 month to fix a game changer???

Sir_Azor
02-26-2017, 09:52 PM
When this stupid patch is coming?? Yes the one announced two days after release? The guardbreak counter a game changer, It is completely different from the beta and the timing is so off even worse with a controller. Not even a single date announced CMON.

Also I enjoy playing a game and get error mid game, wasting my time to search a game and tell me the lobby is already full and strict NAT.

You are the best Ubisoft

Ephemiel
02-26-2017, 10:16 PM
Plus fixing the bug that magically appeared on the Peacekeeper's 3-stab bleed, where only the first one seems to count.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 12:18 AM
I too, in a more civilized tone, would like to know when we can expect a patch for these rather glaring issues. I am so sick of being auto-guardbroken because somebody blocked a light attack. My playtime has dropped by 3/4 while I await the changes--which is about how long it takes me to get fed up with inconsistent guardbreak-counter input and having every blocked light attacked punished.

I mean, it took like 1.5 days between ob and release to change the guardbreak-counter but the announcement for the changes was made TEN DAYS AGO now. Please, please may we have an eta at least? A hint? A clue? A breadcrumb of a clue that we can piece together da vinci code style?

zwaggs33
02-27-2017, 03:21 AM
2 weeks does not a month make