PDA

View Full Version : Colors other than blue and orange in PvP?

Hlaalu_Guard
02-26-2017, 09:29 PM
In PvP where players are either on the attacking or defending teams wearing orange and blue I often see players wearing red or purple. How is this done? I am sick of wearing that ugly orange or blue. Help!!

Gray360UK
02-26-2017, 09:37 PM
As you level up you earn new colour schemes that show up In the customize menu.
Tab over to the left when you are viewing your hero, where you set gender, ornament, paint pattern and so on.
Colours is in the bottom right corner.
Hope that helps :)

Alchemist-21-
02-26-2017, 10:11 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread asking for color-blind settings, which is something that should be done.

Also Revenge turns your Player icon orange which can make it hard to tell if a nearby player is friend or foe.

Hlaalu_Guard
02-27-2017, 01:04 AM
As you level up you earn new colour schemes that show up In the customize menu.
Tab over to the left when you are viewing your hero, where you set gender, ornament, paint pattern and so on.
Colours is in the bottom right corner.
Hope that helps :)

I understand the color schemes and how to equip them but how are people on the orange team during dominion and death match matches wearing red? And the blue team is wearing purple?

Moondyne_MC
02-27-2017, 01:12 AM
I understand the color schemes and how to equip them but how are people on the orange team during dominion and death match matches wearing red? And the blue team is wearing purple?

Exactly how he said. When you go to customization for a hero, you tab to the left (L1 on PS4) and you can choose your color scheme for neutral, offense and defense. Offense allows you to choose red, orange, and yellowish colour schemes, whereas defense allows you to choose between blues, greens and purples. You have to do this for each hero individually.

Hlaalu_Guard
02-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Thank you, I just realized this lol. Can't believe it took me this long. Thank you for the responses.

Synsif
02-27-2017, 02:43 AM
In PvP where players are either on the attacking or defending teams wearing orange and blue I often see players wearing red or purple. How is this done? I am sick of wearing that ugly orange or blue. Help!!

When selecting a color scheme, there's 3 options. Neutral, which is what you will wear in duels and brawls. Attacking, which is what you will wear on an orange team. Lastly there's defending, which is what you will wear when on the blue team. Hope this helped!

STGxDante
02-27-2017, 04:01 AM
higher prestige gives you that honor. fought a prestige 9 nobu today. looks like he was wearing a green tron suit XD