PDA

View Full Version : me asking forum administration for info

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Hello,
me and a lot of Lawbringer players wish to know if any changes to this hero are planned in relatively near future.

There were, and in fact still are, some big threads in which players discuss this hero and vast majority of them conclude that he deserves a power up. And we all would be pleased to know if our discussions had any results, or if we should continue raising this topic.

I understand that the forum team may not have all of the intel from the development crew and personaly will not make any radical assumptions if the answer is 'no'. On the other side,I really care about this game's balance but I don't want to spend extra time on 'suggestions and feedback' page if some changes to this hero are already planed.

Thank you for your attention.

UbiJurassic
02-27-2017, 12:21 AM
Hello,
me and a lot of Lawbringer players wish to know if any changes to this hero are planned in relatively near future.

There were, and in fact still are, some big threads in which players discuss this hero and vast majority of them conclude that he deserves a power up. And we all would be pleased to know if our discussions had any results, or if we should continue raising this topic.

I understand that the forum team may not have all of the intel from the development crew and personaly will not make any radical assumptions if the answer is 'no'. On the other side,I really care about this game's balance but I don't want to spend extra time on 'suggestions and feedback' page if some changes to this hero are already planed.

Thank you for your attention.

Hey Warp_11, we don't have any new information to share regarding any additional class balance changes other than the ones we've already announced (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements). Alongside game data, we've been reading and compiling everyone's feedback to take into consideration as we start to look at the future of class balance in For Honor. We've certainly taken notice of a lot of the larger topics discussed not only here on the forums, but on social media and the For Honor sub-reddit as well. We hope to share more information soon!

Warp_11
02-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Thanks a lot for the response, really glad to hear this!