PDA

View Full Version : PK bug or Raider worse than trash tier?

TatoRezo
02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
okay so in This thread i won't be talking about how trash Raider is, everyone who knows the game and characters knows that it is true. However while playing against PK I have noticed couple more things that are either bugged or it's raiders yet another downside.

1) After parrying a PK I did a GB (not dash > GB) and she could CGB it.. This happened about thrice.
2) Usually Raider atleast could get a guaranteed zone (even though its half the stamina) from a GB, however this PK was parrying those.

Zv1k0
02-26-2017, 08:42 PM
okay so in This thread i won't be talking about how trash Raider is, everyone who knows the game and characters knows that it is true. However while playing against PK I have noticed couple more things that are either bugged or it's raiders yet another downside.

1) After parrying a PK I did a GB (not dash > GB) and she could CGB it.. This happened about thrice.
2) Usually Raider atleast could get a guaranteed zone (even though its half the stamina) from a GB, however this PK was parrying those.

I started with Raider today and happaned to me as well. Was practicing against level 3 bot and my GB after parry was countered once as well. Never happened against real player so I thought AI is just cheating or something...GB after parry should be free right?

TatoRezo
02-26-2017, 08:49 PM
I started with Raider today and happaned to me as well. Was practicing against level 3 bot and my GB after parry was countered once as well. Never happened against real player so I thought AI is just cheating or something...GB after parry should be free right?

Should be. But apprntl instead of Raider getting buffed or anything fixed, on the next update patch notes it will say smth like "fixed a bug where it made Raider selectable''

Kaeldian
02-26-2017, 09:44 PM
Zone attack from a GB has never been legit - it's just most people don't realize it's not legit and don't try to parry it.

CGB from a GB I'm not sure about - I don't play enough decent raiders.

Zv1k0
02-26-2017, 09:51 PM
Zone attack from a GB has never been legit - it's just most people don't realize it's not legit and don't try to parry it.

CGB from a GB I'm not sure about - I don't play enough decent raiders.

Nothing is legit on Raider unless opponent is out of stamina but even than you have to GB them. Im not sure but if you push someone to the side left/right and theres a wall there, than you might get a free side heavy if im not mistaken. Other than that..just mind games really.