PDA

View Full Version : The properties of the gears (Community Communication) Let's make it clear. :)

BrudaVoo
02-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Hello warriors!!!

As I see here, there are a lot of non-clear stuff about Gears Properties.:mad:

I descided to create this thread to get everything clear.

We all collect different gears, but as I see, not all people (and me also) understand, what are the real properties of each gear, how it helps or not in every kind of fight - 1v1, 2v2, Skirmish, Dominion, etc. Lets make it clear. I will write all the data in the 1-st post, and step by step I will edit this post, untill we have completely clear data about gears.
I will discribe some properties which I understand, and how I understand them, also using some comments from our community which I already got on some of my questions (you can write your comments of course if I am wrong), and some of properties will be with "?", because I really dont understand how it works.
Please, when you write a comment, write the name of the property first, and then your comment, to be clear at all.;)

Lets go!!!:D

Debuff resistance - it should reduce debuff duration from enemy feats that affect you if they are a one-off, or reduce debuff potency if it's a placed debuff (like the berserker's banner or peacekeeper's fear aura). Anything aside from that, is some extra stuff that should not be affected by this stat. This stat decreases ANY effect which your opponent has on you (no matter if poison length,bleed, fire, or stun duration). Does it effect the stuns duration or not???

Revenge mode duration - the higher is this property - the longer is your hero in Revenge state.

Exhausting recovery - Exhaustion this is the state when you have no Stamina at all, everything goes grey, and you stumble about unable to sprint or do much at all.
Increasing this property makes you recover from that state faster.

Execution health regen - the amount of health, which will be regenerated to you, when you make the "Final execution move, killing your opponent".

Block Damage - when your opponent blocks your heavy attack, you still deal him some damage. The higher is this stat - the stronger is your damage.

Sprint speed - the higher is this stat - the faster you run in a sprint mode.

Block Damage resistance - when you block your opponent's heavy attack, you still get some damage. The higher is this stat - the lower is the damage which you get from your opponent's heavy attacks.

Revive speed - the higher is this stat - the faster you revive your fallen team mates.

Stamina regen - the higher is this stat - the faster your stamina recovers.

Attack - the higher is this stat - the stronger is your attack.

Defence - the higher is this stat - the lower damage you get.

Stamina cost reduction - the higher is this stat - the lower stamina you need to spend for any move.

Feat cooldown reduction - As you level up in 4v4, you get the possibility to use your personal abilities (1,2,3,4). Some of them are passive and some of them are active (for example, "samurai bow"). The higher is this stat - the shorter is the cooldown of active skills.

Revenge mode defence - the higher is this stat - the lower damage you get when you are in Revenge state.

Revenge gain by defence - the higher is this stat - the more Revenge points you get when you block (parry???) your opponents attacks.

Throw distance - the higher is this stat - the longer is the distance you throw your opponent (For Nobushi I think that the higher is this stat - the longer is his Appercote with the club (mace, stick)).

Revenge mode attack - the higher is this stat - the stronger are your attacks in Revenge state.

Revenge gain by injury - the higher is this stat - the more Revenge points you get when you are hitted with your opponent.

Gear and "feats" only work in 4v4 modes. Duel and Brawl are not affected by gears and you can't equip "feats".

WOW, just now I see how many properties are here in this game lol. :)
You are welcome, warriors. Lets discuss this stuff.

Lets make this game clear, and GL HF on the battle fields. :cool:

Omy86
02-26-2017, 06:49 PM
Debuff resistance is about bleed, fire, poison
Block damage is about heavy attacks being blocked still cause chip dmg. The higher the value the higher the chip dmg on blocked heavy
Block damage resistance is your resistance to blocked heavy chip dmg
Revive spd is affects the speed of reviving fallen allies
Feat cooldown reduction. As you level up in 4v4 you get to use your personal abilities (1, 2 , 3, 4) Some of them are passives and some of them are actives like samurai bow. The higher this skill the shorter the cooldown on those active skills.

Gear and feats only work in 4v4 modes. Duel and brawl are not affected by gear and you can't equip feats

BrudaVoo
02-26-2017, 07:01 PM
Block Damage
Does it devote only to Heavy attacks? For example, Shugoki heavy attack is unblockable, but if you block it (you guess the direction of the hit) - then you get lower damage??

ZoB.Raymond
02-26-2017, 07:17 PM
If there is anything not clear you seriously have a problem .. Everything is well named and clearly says what it does ... However nice post, thank you !

Also, the changes are very minor. I have a weapon ball (conqueror) that does litteraly more than twice the damages of the other, and I don't deal twice more damage just like 10% or even less. So you can't really specialize your character since the boost is really not game changing ... Which is nice for balance, and a shame for personalisation ... But I prefer balance instead of fight against dude who could two shot me just because they looted better stuff ^^'

BrudaVoo
02-26-2017, 07:53 PM
If there is anything not clear you seriously have a problem .. Everything is well named and clearly says what it does ... However nice post, thank you !

Also, the changes are very minor. I have a weapon ball (conqueror) that does litteraly more than twice the damages of the other, and I don't deal twice more damage just like 10% or even less. So you can't really specialize your character since the boost is really not game changing ... Which is nice for balance, and a shame for personalisation ... But I prefer balance instead of fight against dude who could two shot me just because they looted better stuff ^^'

you mean here, that if one gear shows that some stat became "twice higher than it was before with another gear", in a real game this does not look like the truth?
The real influence of the gears is lower that their green line show?

BrudaVoo
02-27-2017, 10:10 PM
Tell me please, are the gears make any influence in 1v1, 2v2? Do they give any stats to the hero?
Or only in 4v4?