PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper Best looking Armor and Weapons?

Say Demize
02-26-2017, 06:30 PM
As a peacekeeper main on Xbox I finally hit prestige 3 and in my opinion there is no good looking armor the hilts are alright but when I look at the other classes and such some are gold with gold weapons and all these other things so if anyone has any idea about what think is the best looking armor and weapon sets or anything like that post here and let me know they all just look like the same armor with horrible colors

PackingMoney
02-26-2017, 06:34 PM
As a peacekeeper main on Xbox I finally hit prestige 3 and in my opinion there is no good looking armor the hilts are alright but when I look at the other classes and such some are gold with gold weapons and all these other things so if anyone has any idea about what think is the best looking armor and weapon sets or anything like that post here and let me know they all just look like the same armor with horrible colors

Not sure about armor, but for the weapons I have the narzan set. it looks pretty nice.

CaptainGelo
02-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Not sure about armor, but for the weapons I have the narzan set. it looks pretty nice.
how did you get it. I only got dagger after a lot of chests

kidico
02-26-2017, 06:49 PM
Probably just unlucky, open more boxes.

I have a gold sword for my PK but it's rare and not epic. Almost prestige 3 myself.

PackingMoney
02-26-2017, 07:12 PM
how did you get it. I only got dagger after a lot of chests

You need to be prestige 3 as that is when you get purples, and I completed my set randomly by getting the pieces from drops after matches.

Say Demize
02-26-2017, 07:26 PM
I have most of the stuff but I never came across the set you speak of but as far as armor goes they just look like reskins

Say Demize
02-26-2017, 07:57 PM
You need to be prestige 3 as that is when you get purples, and I completed my set randomly by getting the pieces from drops after matches.

do you have any pics of the narzan set?

NigNagNagoo
02-26-2017, 08:17 PM
http://imgur.com/r/forhonor/ubdD4

Here's pics of it. And yeah it sucks, peacekeeper gets a little better looking but overall looks like a peasant beggar with a potato sack helmet. Armored characters get the best looks, and their colors change their entire armor appearance, whereas colors changed like 3 small things on peacekeeper.

Say Demize
02-26-2017, 09:06 PM
http://imgur.com/r/forhonor/ubdD4

Here's pics of it. And yeah it sucks, peacekeeper gets a little better looking but overall looks like a peasant beggar with a potato sack helmet. Armored characters get the best looks, and their colors change their entire armor appearance, whereas colors changed like 3 small things on peacekeeper.

really disappointed lol I cant stand the potato bag helmet