PDA

View Full Version : Why is it lagging now but not during the Beta?

Lord_Rhaenor
02-26-2017, 06:28 PM
I bought the game 2 days ago and wow it is extremely different from when I played the beta, every match is lagging with people either teleporting or being able to counter guardbread when I dont get the chance to, people killing eachother when one stabbed the other and such. Why does this happen when during the beta these things did not exist?

Knight_Raime
02-26-2017, 07:15 PM
smaller group of players which means less stress on the servers.
but it's factually incorrect to state the betas had zero lag. Law of numbers proves this.

Valtaya
02-26-2017, 07:30 PM
Closed or Open Beta?
As far as I know, the open beta hat like 3.000.000 players, while after release you have like just 50.000 (this actualy mean, in open beta you had just much much much more players from your region)
Look at the matchmaking... the first thing that is ignored by the matchmaker is the region, it switches from your region to all regions.. this actualy mean all around the world
Look at they sychronized peer-to-peer a general lag of about 100ms for the synchronization is in any game, on top of that your lag to the different players in the match... lets assume you are from england/france/spain and your oponent is somewhere from eastern russia... thats like 100ms base lag and another 148ms or much much more, also lets assume another enemy player in the match is from england/france/spain as well... you will do good vs those, but suck greatly vs the russian

Well and maybe it is nothing of what I just said. But the insane lag is still there, I have players I can fight and those where I could just stand still and it would not make any difference, it is ridiculous. It is the reason I stopped playing PvP a week ago. Well and the PvAi games are laggy as well... you know, in (ie) dominion 4p on 4bots... someone have to actualy control the bots and I bet it is the hosts machine... and if you have lag to the host, you have lag to the bots as well and get your *** whacked and then think to yourself "what did just happen here".

ausknipsr
02-26-2017, 07:55 PM
As far as I know, the open beta hat like 3.000.000 players

lol what. the peak of the open beta had around 75k players.