PDA

View Full Version : Remember that time we made it to your stronghold and... nothing happened?

SwhincK
02-26-2017, 06:22 PM
I feel like I am missing something. This whole faction war thing feels a bit pointless at the moment to me.

My map assets feel pointless.
the ebb and flow of the war fronts feels a bit pointless.
It takes forever for "Rounds" to complete leaving me a bit uninteresting in tuning in for some time.

And best of all, once a faction actually does reach the gates of a stronghold, apparently it culminates in... NOTHING!

No big confrontation, no battle to win all battles, not even an "Event" in the "Events" section.

It appears to be entirely fluff. Ubisoft, am I missing something?

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 06:24 PM
I feel like I am missing something. This whole faction war thing feels a bit pointless at the moment to me.

My map assets feel pointless.
the ebb and flow of the war fronts feels a bit pointless.
It takes forever for "Rounds" to complete leaving me a bit uninteresting in tuning in for some time.

And best of all, once a faction actually does reach the gates of a stronghold, apparently it culminates in... NOTHING!

No big confrontation, no battle to win all battles, not even an "Event" in the "Events" section.

It appears to be entirely fluff. Ubisoft, am I missing something?

Nope, only thing your missing out on by losing the faction was is bannana stickers and two gear chests, a total value of 1000 iron or so for the effort of thousands of players. This is why alot of players stopped caring after beta.

Xakonero
02-26-2017, 06:31 PM
Since the closed beta, I saw that the "Faction War" wasnt more that a map changing colors. There is nothing. There are not objectives. There is not tatic. It was marketing.

A lot of people gave here in the forums ideas for a interesting facton war, as special queue only-faction characters who would give the assets, objectives... But well, as the p2p system that a loooot of people told that wasnt a good idea, it was ignored too.

SwhincK
02-26-2017, 07:03 PM
interesting, cant say that its not a let down but thanks for confirming at least.

Guess ill stop wasting my time placing war assets then...