PDA

View Full Version : The arrogance of the tin men....

Ulrichvonbek111
02-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Well what can I say except before the Nat went down the Samurai were sitting comfortably. ..
Then we get the tin men crying into their helms (beware of the rust) of how it's not fair ,,, typical ,,, thinking they should win everything spamming gb's,,,slam,,,gb's,,slam,,gb's...........poor.
Now with all the tears,,raging,,threatening to quit the game and the Nat going down strangely they seem to have come back from nowhere. ....mmmm I wonder? ????

CaptainGelo
02-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Go play with your waifu

PackingMoney
02-26-2017, 05:54 PM
Well what can I say except before the Nat went down the Samurai were sitting comfortably. ..
Then we get the tin men crying into their helms (beware of the rust) of how it's not fair ,,, typical ,,, thinking they should win everything spamming gb's,,,slam,,,gb's,,slam,,gb's...........poor.
Now with all the tears,,raging,,threatening to quit the game and the Nat going down strangely they seem to have come back from nowhere. ....mmmm I wonder? ????

We have been making a comeback all week and haven't been crying so I am not too sure what you mean. Also you cannot say the knights spam GB, when the vikings have 2 heroes that can throw you off of ledges from one side of a duel area, to the other. In addition to Orochi spamming GB for a top heavy, or Shugoki for his baseball hit or bear hug thing.

Thel..
02-26-2017, 05:57 PM

Get up from your computer and look in the mirror at yourself. And realize what you've done.

Fuzzybutts
02-26-2017, 06:14 PM
Everyone spams guard break.

Also I'm a knight. I barely played at all yesterday, I've yet to find a reason to even care about the faction war, and your generalization of a group of players is probably the dumbest thing I've read since Ubisoft tried to explain that their using 'A New Innovative Form Of Peer To Peer Connectivity'.

The NAT happened to act up on the two platforms the knights have a smaller playerbase, but it wasn't their fault or some form of conspiracy. Literally all of the Ubisoft services were acting crappier than usual.

Brave_Thunder
02-26-2017, 06:14 PM
We have been making a comeback all week and haven't been crying so I am not too sure what you mean. Also you cannot say the knights spam GB, when the vikings have 2 heroes that can throw you off of ledges from one side of a duel area, to the other. In addition to Orochi spamming GB for a top heavy, or Shugoki for his baseball hit or bear hug thing.
I don't care about the faction war.But if you wanna talk about spam,the knights easily win between the warden vortex,pk and her lights,conq and lawbringer bashes.
The Vikings win the prize for best launchers in the game,while samurai have only the annoyng orochi gb and that bs of a champ that is shugoki.

DrExtrem
02-26-2017, 06:19 PM
*enters the room and sees a crying samurai*

Oh crap. I hope he did not see me. I have an idea. I'll just leave the room, so he can save his face. How embarrassing.

*tries to leave the room silently*

Zordrage
02-26-2017, 06:23 PM
the buff system kicked in like in the open Beta in the last few days lol.